Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I read your post wrong. :blowkiss: This case just bothers me so much! It seems like nothing makes sense anymore!

:blowkiss: no biggie. i hear ya. my level of anomosity towards this female (refuse to call her a woman or even human) - sometimes gets my blood boiling. her poor baby's bones will probably be found someday by a hiker or hunter and then she'll get a proper burial. How the likes of this thing called Casey can sleep? You see her up close? Doesn't even look like she's lost any sleep at all.

Now her checkbook is on the seat, too? Could you please link to this information? I remember Amy left her checkbook in Amy's car, and that is how Casey got it and was able to forge her checks. I am still trying to verify the purse and the keys were left in the car, and have been unable to so far.
Lanie

Lanie, sorry I don't tab everything to point you to that information.
Casey left Amy's checkbook at TL's apartment, and her own on the passenger seat in her/GP's car.

IF Caylee were in the car after 2 weeks, she would be substantially liquified by that time and the stench would have been smelled for quite a ways. No way she could have been in the car when they opened it at the towyard. Maybe that's not what you are saying..I am so tired :)

Well, the man from the impound lot who was with George said it smelled exactly the same as the one they had which had a man in it for 4 or 5 weeks that committed suicide.

I am hoping that someone had posted this info but if you search for Gigi's posts, you will find her posts on the trunk of a sunfire and the spare tire compartment. She posted pics of it, etc. There is not a full size, just a spare and she measured it and I believe we all came to the conclusion that based on its location, size, etc, it just wasn't reasonable to conclude that Casey hid Caylee's body there. I will try and find the posts for everyone so you can see them too. It was very interesting indeed.

I was looking for that video, while uploading and being here and my computer said: "oh no you don't" and booted me off.

So in that document it reads an "attorney" but never classifies who the attorney was for. OK.

PattyG ~ You rock. You can find anything and so darn fast. This morning when my boys were asking me "Where's my shoes?" (like I wear them?), I wanted to respond: Go ask PattyG!!! Thank you so much for all that you do. You are greatly appreciated. :blowkiss:

Ms. Patty, it does say this:

"... and another Attorney/friend who was representing the interests of Cindy and George Anthony."

That's all I got, M'am.

You would be correct-o. The attorney/friend was referenced in the media during the first 2 weeks - he had initially helped the family when Caylee was born and I think is the one who helped them set up the Caylee fund.

We had a family of five that lay dead in my neighborhood inside their house a few months back. They were in there for 2 weeks. The police were notified because of a stench coming from the house and no one had seen the family. They were so badly decomposed and liquified that they were not able to determine a cause of death.

ohhhh JBean, sounds like a very familiar case.
???

Oh, and let's all get something straight. ONE dog. Not DOGS. No offence, but that is the TRUTH.

2nd dog verified all hits no? Why would the 2nd dog not verify 1st dog hit on the car? Sorry just signing bk on hope thats what this was about. Apologize if I didn't read fully at lgth.

We had a family of five that lay dead in my neighborhood inside their house a few months back. They were in there for 2 weeks. The police were notified because of a stench coming from the house and no one had seen the family. They were so badly decomposed and liquified that they were not able to determine a cause of death.

They should have called Dr. Bass............he solves one older than that all the time.

What if Cindy mouthing off was supposed to be the distraction while George tried to hustle back and get the car? He had the keys out, walked up and opened the door. . . but the impound lot guy was right up his behind. Maybe I should think about going to bed ~LOL.

No, I was talking about him leaving days AFTER this story broke in the media & Cindy started in with her Casey defending.

A smart man like George would have to see how dangerous it is to have the murder suspect's mother being so undisciplined in front of the media.

Remember, at the beginning the public DIDN'T question the Anthonys... it was after they starting getting creative with the truth that people noticed their reactions were very abnormal.

Nah... I just don't believe George had anything to do with helping Casey. If anyone in that family would help her... I'd think it would be Cindy.

:blowkiss: no biggie. i hear ya. my level of anomosity towards this female (refuse to call her a woman or even human) - sometimes gets my blood boiling. her poor baby's bones will probably be found someday by a hiker or hunter and then she'll get a proper burial. How the likes of this thing called Casey can sleep? You see her up close? Doesn't even look like she's lost any sleep at all.

Thank you:blowkiss:

Casey's car correct me if I'm wrong, its a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire which her brother owned prior? Any idea how her brother or parents came about owning the car? May have another defense ploy thinking about Cindy's comment on the tow guy. I might know why she came up with that one. Actually I think defense might try to use this.

Anyone someone?

Well, the man from the impound lot who was with George said it smelled exactly the same as the one they had which had a man in it for 4 or 5 weeks that committed suicide.
I just mean that if she were closed up in a car dead for 2 weeks, there is no way on this earth it would not have stunk up the whole place. It would have been incredible. I am not going to go into the state of her little body, it would have been horrible.

Oh, and let's all get something straight. ONE dog. Not DOGS. No offence, but that is the TRUTH.

Yes, this is also true and researched. Green Team and I disagreed on this and once I did the research to find out the answer (Because I swore there were two dogs that smelled the trunk), the bond hearing and every other 'official' piece of info that I could find on it said ONE. Only the media kept saying DOGS. That's where the misinformation comes from.

What body? It was someone else's body anyhow. Possibly a transient who thought a Pontiac would be a nice car to take a nap in -- he unfortunately fell asleep in it -- and died.

Luckily, he was teleported out of the car by space aliens who conducted medical experiments on him , but his DNA was an exact match to Caylee's.

You are starting to sound like Cindy.

I am hoping that someone had posted this info but if you search for Gigi's posts, you will find her posts on the trunk of a sunfire and the spare tire compartment. She posted pics of it, etc. There is not a full size, just a spare and she measured it and I believe we all came to the conclusion that based on its location, size, etc, it just wasn't reasonable to conclude that Casey hid Caylee's body there. I will try and find the posts for everyone so you can see them too. It was very interesting indeed.

I saw that..........but not all Sunfires had the small spare. You could order the full size spare and that would make for a different size compartment. There is also the question if she had the hatch cover..........that would cover the entire lower back of the car.

General question about TES... Why this case? How many missing/presumed dead children are there right now? All it takes is a phone call to get them searching? There must be more criteria, because there has to be a reason for their choice, I'd have to think.

Why a case where they don't even have the correct date the child went missing, no cooperation from the mother, grandparents are liars and probably accessories after the fact, grandmother requests help from TES 2 months after child disappears when they have their own daughter who can answer questions and save this great organization hundreds of thousands of dollars and re-direct their energies to cases where there is actually distress and no way of finding out what happened to a loved one.

Why this case??? It's making no sense.

Well, maybe TES is working with LE and cellphone pings instead, just a thought.

General question about TES... Why this case? How many missing/presumed dead children are there right now? All it takes is a phone call to get them searching? There must be more criteria, because there has to be a reason for their choice, I'd have to think.

Why a case where they don't even have the correct date the child went missing, no cooperation from the mother, grandparents are liars and probably accessories after the fact, grandmother requests help from TES 2 months after child disappears when they have their own daughter who can answer questions and save this great organization hundreds of thousands of dollars and re-direct their energies to cases where there is actually distress and no way of finding out what happened to a loved one.

Why this case??? It's making no sense.

I think BECAUSE of all of those factors that is why they chose this case. The odds of finding Caylee due to all of the misinformation and no cooperation makes it to where ANYTHING is needed to increase the odds of finding her since nothing and nobody else is helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600