Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
A family spokesman referred questions to Anthony's attorney, but said they were "looking for Caylee alive."

"(Investigators) have to justify what they've done thus far," said Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother. "They've railroaded Casey from the very first day ... it's very evident."

http://www.local6.com/news/17367883/detail.html

How can Caylee be alive and Casey is being railroaded for murder?

i think any searching by bogus reports. is diabolical...

TES has better things to do

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

i dont believe for one minute that someone really seen caylee in dallas....it made me mad to see that post..

What you're reading is from Cindy's brother. It was posted here on WS and yes he reveals alot.:waitasec:

I remember reading about Rick too, but I swear I read in there that he is a friend of Cindys mom, not her son. So maybe he is lying?

Rick is Cindy's brother - not her son - not a friend of CA's mom

OY VEY!
I cannot get caught up with all this well, nonsense.....OK, so Tim Miller rec'd a tip of an alive Caylee in TX, right? Sorry, I think Cindy's tips are being followed there, I know everyone has to check out every tip, BUT, how credible is this? I mean, I have read that IT IS confirmed that Caylee's DNA was in the trunk of the towed car.......

OK CASEY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY......TELL SOMEONE WHERE YOU LEFT YOUR DAUGHTER SO YOUR PARENTS CAN FACE REALITY....YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU, NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU PUT OFF TELLING WHAT YOU DID.....LE WILL SOLVE IT, BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR....WHOOPS, YOU DONT HAVE ANY DOLLARS.....WELL BET YOUR PERFECT TEETH, THEY WILL FIND OUT WHAT YOU DID TO THAT LITTLE GIRL..

I was just re-watching some of the footage of the Anthony family and I have to say that it is seriously ridiculous (I know this is of no shock!)

If my child/grandchild were missing I would be saying,

"Please find her, dead or alive, we don't know at this point, but please help us bring her home either way! Please help us find closure to this tragedy"

Not,

"you are railroading my daughter"
"you don't care about my grandaughter"
"you are leaches and maggots"

etc
etc
etc

I am just shaking my head, once again!:behindbar

Casey must be loving jail.. no computer... NOTHING.. hope she is in withdrawls

She is so inflammatory and nasty... no wonder the search team volunteers were so few and far between

OT plane with blown tire going to land at LAX,couple minutes 136 people.

Everyone had better run a virus scan now, even though anti-virus might have stopped it you never know. When I went to check it had turned my antivirus real time scanner OFF. Please check your settings.

did Cindy really call the people maggots and leeches? Not that I had any respect for her before but shame on her.

Casey must be loving jail.. no computer... NOTHING.. hope she is in withdrawls

i know right? im willing to bet that she was lurking here while she was out, trying to convince us to "lay off the grandparents" and "theres no proof caylee is dead"....im sure she loves to read about herself...

She is so inflammatory and nasty... no wonder the search team volunteers were so few and far between

I am unwilling to believe that people would refuse to search for the body of a small child because the family of the child is unpleasant. I cannot believe that anyone would be so small and mean. Having said that, I have no idea why the turnout was so small. It had to be something else... please?

Everyone had better run a virus scan now, even though anti-virus might have stopped it you never know. When I went to check it had turned my antivirus real time scanner OFF. Please check your settings.

Norton Anti Virus working fine here!

But, of course I did NOT click the NASTY link.

did Cindy really call the people maggots and leeches? Not that I had any respect for her before but shame on her.

peculiar she used the word maggots...youd think she would want to refrain from that subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
echizenryoma