Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Amscot is in the check cashing business I would expect that their video would be stored on hard drive. It can take awhile for a fraudulent check to show up, the transaction takes place a person has 30 days from the date they receive their bank statement to take exception to any of the transactions reflected on that bank statement. Anyway that is my understanding of it & with those types of timelines the more practical storage would be on hard drive direct from input with an offsite backup system. The old video with tape would be lots of work & impose storage & retrieval problems.

The cameras we're asking about are on the outside of the building so they probably aren't as important to keep that long of detail. They are for filming if someone broke in to the building. So if no broken window/door and no money missing. The info is not needed. I'm sure they keep the teller tapes longer.

Nahhhhhhh I don't think so. Just my opinion of course, but I think she is too busy playing the little girl which is too creepy by the way and I would love an expert analysing that whole baby eyes waving to her parents in the court and the taking brownies like a first grader to her laywer. Taking brownies and falling in her lawyers arms and neck to protect her like a a little innocent baby. Nahhh it is all about playing that role now. An innocent lollita who still has time to flirt around while people are trying to find her baby. The real baby in the family is out of the way now....and princess Casey has her throne back. :bang::bang::bang:

:clap::clap::clap:Spot on Game, spot on!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Welcom back to the crazy house, kbay! Hope you had a relaxing holiday b/c it is about to hit the fan!

Casey was arrested Friday night on check fraud charges re her friend Amy. This happened during the middle of a BIG protest at the Anthony home.

Casey had an offer of limitied amunity that had been extended til today at 9 am and 'surprise' she declined.

Meanwhile, TES (Texas Equasearch) is in town conducting search for Caylee's body.

LE announced that decomp was in Casey's trunk and the hair that belonged to Caylee, came from a deceased Caylee.

I think those are the highlights! Sleuthers, please add if I have left out anything.:blowkiss:

Thank you so much! I was away on Holiday as well and have been trying to catch up!

Nahhhhhhh I don't think so. Just my opinion of course, but I think she is too busy playing the little girl which is too creepy by the way and I would love an expert analysing that whole baby eyes waving to her parents in the court and the taking brownies like a first grader to her laywer. Taking brownies and falling in her lawyers arms and neck to protect her like a a little innocent baby. Nahhh it is all about playing that role now. An innocent lollita who still has time to flirt around while people are trying to find her baby. The real baby in the family is out of the way now....and princess Casey has her throne back. :bang::bang::bang:

My thoughts from the beginning.:clap:

Casey Refuses Immunity Offer

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:28:02 AM
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...on_caylee.html

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned that Casey Anthony has turned down an offer of limited immunity.
State prosecutors offered Casey the deal in exchange for information leading to Anthony's missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. The offer was set to expire at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Currently, nobody -- including her lawyer -- is scheduled to visit Casey Anthony in jail on Tuesday

I copied this from media links section. Why would Baez not be seeing her today? Is there any word about murder charges being filed?

Because disclosing the body will not get her out of jail. No one offered Casey a get out of jail free card. Not only that, but if Casey did in fact contribute to the death of Caylee, the body might contain evidence of her responsibility. Under this scenario, discovery of Caylee's will lead to more serious charges that can be scientifically proven. From her own perspective, Casey has plenty of good reasons for rejecting this deal.

Casey's problem is that Caylee's body, even if still intact, might not prove that there was an accident, even if Caylee's death was truly accidental and innocent. Casey complicated things by not cooperating. Of course, we can now go in circles playing chicken or the egg because, on the other hand, if she is not cooperating, one can say that Caylee's death was probably not accidental.

my question was rhetorical of course :blowkiss:
yup nobody offered her an out of jail card, but if it was really an ''accident'', she would have faced very little time in jail. Casey has been given plenty of opportunities to bring the baby back home. She took none of those and nobody can believe her that an accident happen.

And I don't think her lawyer will go with an accident defense anyway. If they would go with that....then they would have to admit something happen to reveal the location of a body.

It all seems their defense would be Scott Petersonlike. The nanny or someone else took the baby. The baby is alive somewhere and this is why Cindy keeps saying this to the tv. And she will continue to say this until the trial and on the stand.

Ugh. Everytime I hop on here to check in after not having been able to see the news for awhile, and see an even higher than usual number of people in Caylee's forum, I get this feeling in my stomach wondering if TES had recovered her...(or what new stunt has been pulled by CA)

Anything is possible but I strongly believe if it were intentional, Casey would have come up with a missing child story right away- not play dumb for 31 days and then pull a completely disjointed pack of lies out of her behind. A murderer acting on a motive has a plan, Casey had no plan. She hid it, she tried to ignore it, she lied about it when confronted. Really, not unlike like a little kid who broke something and is desperate to keep mother from finding out about it.

Also...WHY would she move the decomposing body around? Even for someone as devious as Casey, that is an act so unspeakable it suggests to me it came out of desperate indecision. She wasn't sure what to do with Caylee. Maybe even wanted to keep her close initially. Casey has even said on several occasions, "she's close..."

I don't know, only CAsey knows...but that is my thought on that.

100% agreement! Everything about this screams desperation and randomness.
I am not, however, suggesting that this excuses or mitigates guilt in any way. Only that this is Casey's attempt to avoid accountability for her actions. I think, in the beginning, she truely believed that if enough time passed, it would all go away. Those are not thoughts of a rational person. Casey seems to have started the ball rolling and her parents (as the seem to have always done for her) jumped on the bandwagon with no forethought. jmo

Casey Refuses Immunity Offer

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:28:02 AM
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...on_caylee.html

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned that Casey Anthony has turned down an offer of limited immunity.
State prosecutors offered Casey the deal in exchange for information leading to Anthony's missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. The offer was set to expire at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Currently, nobody -- including her lawyer -- is scheduled to visit Casey Anthony in jail on Tuesday
------------
I copied this from media links section. Why would Baez not be seeing her today? Is there any word about murder charges being filed?

I wouldn't make too much of this. Baez probably advised Casey to reject the deal. It's much more reasonable to believe that Baez simply doesn't need to visit with Casey today.

would she take any visits from anyone besides her attorney?

And I don't think her lawyer will go with an accident defense anyway. If they would go with that....then they would have to admit something happen to reveal the location of a body.

I agree. Baez won't have an easy time of it, no matter what his strategy is.

I am certain that JB needs a break from the insanity... he was there last night.. I guess discussing the "immunity deal".. I would drop this case like a hot potato.....

It's the equisearch thread. Trish has confirmed that Tim has asked to put out the word Caylee has been sighted (I guess alive) in Texas. I am astounded that this man would divert attention from his search in FL. I think it's nuts and if he has really done this (whether under pressure from Cindy or whatever) then I'm logging out for good (if I don't get banned first) and washing my hands of this entire case.

I'm with you.... this case is sucking the life out of me and I'm neglecting my own family (charge me with neglect)...... I think it would be best if I try and take a break, limit myself ....something .... I need to get off this coaster

To me, the answers are in the timeline.
6/15 video at nursing home
6/16 left house with Caylee and backpacks at 12:50. (interesting that he remembered so exactly)
Flurry of phone calls begin at 3::03 and end at 7:20.

I think something happened to Caylee during those two hours and Casey was trying to get to mom and dad for help. When none was forthcoming she had to handle it herself.

IMO it was an accident caused by negligence. She doesn't think she's guilty of anything and determined not to go down for it.

i don't know why people are getting all up in arms against Tim on this possible sighting. if someone that is credible said they saw someone that looks like caylee there it should be checked out. if it isn't it would also feed into the cause for reasonable doubt if this goes to trial. LE are given tips and leads all the time by credible resources that DOESN't mean all tips turn out to be correct. if this tip isn't checked out and baez uses it towards reasonable doubt and because it wasn't checked out the jury finds casey not guilty. what would these same people say then?

I wouldn't make too much of this. Baez probably advised Casey to reject the deal. It's much more reasonable to believe that Baez simply doesn't need to visit with Casey today.

Plus they had plenty of time to discuss everything and plan their defense while Casey was spending 8 hours in his office. They covered everything and there is no new development now. I won't flame Padilla, I do believe now he really believed he could get her to talk about where the baby is, but he did give Casey a nice chance to get some clean clothes, get some nice showers, eat some nice food, and have all the time in the world to plan with her attorney her defence. All in her rights of course as a defendant......

It is a waiting game now, Baez and Casey knew they wouldn't take the deal, and now they are waiting to see when and whether the LE will come up with new charges. So sad that the grandparents are willing or unwilling participants in supporting Casey's defence screaming to the press that someone has the baby and thousands call Cindy everyday with tips and sightings.

i don't know why people are getting all up in arms against Tim on this possible sighting. if someone that is credible said they saw someone that looks like caylee there it should be checked out. if it isn't it would also feed into the cause for reasonable doubt if this goes to trial. LE are given tips and leads all the time by credible resources that DOESN't mean all tips turn out to be correct. if this tip isn't checked out and baez uses it towards reasonable doubt and because it wasn't checked out the jury finds casey not guilty. what would these same people say then?

This is true I am so very greatful for the efforts of LE and I also understand how demanding this case is. This i swht I think they will throw the book at her

I agree, why is everyone getting in a tizzy...TES is still here searching - they are simply GETTING WORD out in TX to be on the lookout...I don't know why everyone is so upset.

Personally I think when we find out the truth we're all going to be even more disgustedw with CA - and I wouldnt be suprised if MANY of us dont sleep for even more days/nights........Right now we're only THINKING about what happened........could have happened........it will be facts only soon

Until the forensics are formally released or they find a body they have to look at all possible sightings. I doubt Cindy made this up, there are plenty of crazy people and well intended people as well to be calling with sightings. She will get those calls for a long time to come. It is feeding her mental state at this point as well (especially with Baez telling her the forensics could be wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member