Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
4lm7h5.jpg

They just going to be chilling out there all night or something?

Look at dumb and dumber outside lol

Nice job...wonder if they pay them in brownies?

I am going to miss my A"Cam %$#@!...heading out for a vacation, not a KC vacation, a real one..and drat, have no laptop...maybe this will be a good thing :crazy:

Am sure going to miss "watching" with you all....:blowkiss:

Nice job...wonder if they pay them in brownies?

I am going to miss my A"Cam %$#@!...heading out for a vacation, not a KC vacation, a real one..and drat, have no laptop...maybe this will be a good thing :crazy:

Am sure going to miss "watching" with you all....:blowkiss:

lol, we'll miss you as well!

wow.... roflmao just checked the cam b4 bed.... is there REALLY 2 dudes sitting in plastic lawn furniture by the garage door behind the car.....!!!!? wth?! I musta missed somethin'.... I gotta get readin' & catch~up here.... lol

Thank you so very much Tom'sGirl !
That About site page listed quite a few other Screen Capture programs too, so I know I'll be busy the rest of the night playing with trial programs. lol

I think the dude's head might have moved some. Donations went to hiring the guards

Well what a RELIEF! That must mean there weren't many donations because I think these guards are actually blow-up dolls dressed in black. They almost look like corpses propped up in those chairs.

Oh...cam stuck...my bad.

:smiley4:

Well what a RELIEF! That must mean there weren't many donations because I think these guards are actually blow-up dolls dressed in black. They almost look like corpses propped up in those chairs.

Oh...cam stuck...my bad.

Yeah lol

Oh...cam stuck...my bad.

--------
OMG now thats funny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics