Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me those signs they are holding up aren't chocked full of well wishes and other such words of support. :eek:

People could rush that house so quickly!
I hope they woudn't. They'd go to jail, while someone else will go to a law office tomorrow to paint her toenails in the am, and chew on hamburgers in the pm.

I think things are going to get heated really quick!!!!! For real,... you'd think the protesters would have enough respect FOR CAYLEE to be quiet and put down the signs until the vigil for her is over,... :(

can't the media say they want to show the vigil and give us a different view lol

2mq15lg.jpg

The problem I see is that once the vigil starts and "public" is "allowed" on their (A's) property - then is "free game" and ANYONE can start "hanging" out on the lawn or driveway or whatever. Even that one news guy has a camera with him up on the lawn. You can't tell one to leave and the other one to stay.

Actually I think you can allow only certain people if you wish.

Oh dear Lord, why did they have a vigil tonight? Asking for trouble IMO.

I said this before but I am posting it again. A poster on here said that they went to one of the vigils and Cindy said if they didn't believe that Casey was innocent and supported Casey as well that she didn't want them at Caylee's vigil.

Oh dear Lord, why did they have a vigil tonight? Asking for trouble IMO.

Absolutely. If anyone cares about Caylee, they will remember her far, far, away from that house. It's just creepy that you know who is sitting nearby all these goings on.

And here come the kiddies... omg... what are these people thinking?

I don't understand why you would encourage people, many of whom think your daughter is a monster, to gather on your front lawn.

I said this before but I am posting it again. A poster on here said that they went to one of the vigils and Cindy said if they didn't believe that Casey was innocent and supported Casey as well that she didn't want them at Caylee's vigil.

Good, they shouldn't be there if they don' tbelieve. Shame on them for showing up if they dont' support that, they SHOULD'NT be there.

I don't understand why you would encourage people, many of whom think your daughter is a monster, to gather on your front lawn.

And after listening to the tapes, how could anyone ever say they cared about Caylee and comfortably live with her "mother".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingfish8877