Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just change the title so everyone will get over it "Woman who claims to have seen Caylee in Atlanta, GA" or similar

I just don't understand why LE would burst into someone's house last week, looking for an alive Caylee, even though LE believes she is dead....and not fully investigate this siting.... Obviously even though LE believes Caylee is deceased, they are following up all leads to be on the safe side! IMO LE did investigate this sitghting and obviously there was no credit to it. IMO, TTT is not lying just a case of mistaken identity!

I understand what you're saying but I'm almost positive LE is getting their case airtight before proceeding with bigger charges.

Just as people are divided on this forum, the jury may also be. If LE makes their case they are assured a conviction.

LE has to provide proof. The defense, on the other hand, only has to provide doubt. (Just like here at WS).

That's sad because there is doubt and Caylee will still not be found.

Have you guys seen the movie on Lifetime "Little Girl Lost" with A martinez.
The little girl was alive and not found for 5 years.

Elizabeth smart was also alive and thought to be dead.

There is nothing that 100% proves Caylee is dead. IF there was, Casey would be in jail.

What if Telling the Truth IS Telling the Truth?

It's ok not to believe her but people (not you necessarily, just others) should be respectful to her. Some of the posts here are kind of rude and condescending.

That is strange, because we have just received information yesterday that verifies via Cindy Anthony's own statements that NOTHING of Caylee's is missing-and that included, not one pair of shoes, not one pair of pajams, not a toy or a doll-NOTHING...so where did THIS information surface from? Link please...

Wow..this would imply that she was completely naked when she left the house, so I'm thinking that at least one set of clothes and shoes must be missing if Caylee is missing.

I understand what you're saying but I'm almost positive LE is getting their case airtight before proceeding with bigger charges.
Just as people are divided on this forum, the jury may also be. If LE makes their case they are assured a conviction.

LE has to provide proof. The defense, on the other hand, only has to provide doubt. (Just like here at WS).

That's sad because there is doubt and Caylee will still not be found.

And I am almost positive that the Homicide Squad is in charge of putting together an airtight homicide charge, not the MISSING PERSON'S UNIT.

This is absurd. Nice script though. Im sorry I just am not buying any of this who would make up such a thing?
Who would do this? Caylee is DEAD. She's been dead for months. There is no active search for a live child and believe you me; if she were with Hawkins relatives, they would have seen her by now and returned her to her dysfunctional family. Sad but true. IMO this is a bizarre thread. And i'd like to know your motivation for writing all this, is it just boredom or do you really think you are part of this case? Sounds like something Casey A would have dreamed up in her sick head while bzy online. To me, well that is what I needed to say. I dont understand who would want to perpetuate a story like this, what is the motivation?? I totally dont understand. Have to call you on it. Almost every piece of information in these "writings" could have been gained from media reports INCLUDING the puppy story, and Caylee asking or talking about "puppies".
Wow

Wow..this would imply that she was completely naked when she left the house, so I'm thinking that at least one set of clothes and shoes must be missing if Caylee is missing.

hehehh

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-body-082708,0,392276.story

Decomposing body was in Casey Anthony's trunk, air-sample tests show

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco
Sentinel Staff Writers
7:26 PM EDT, August 27, 2008

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show a decomposing human body was inside the trunk, a Sheriff's Office official confirmed Wednesday.

Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution.

Danielle Tavernier, spokeswoman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office, said they are not disclosing any details of their prosecution, but that Anthony had been "invited to our office to shed light on the disappearance of the victim in this case."

During a bond hearing in July, investigators said they had found strands of hair, a questionable stain and bits of dirt in the trunk of Anthony's white Pontiac. That evidence led Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators to think it's possible that Caylee Marie is dead and her mother may be involved.

Family members initially said the smell came from a rotting pizza. But a 911 recording shows Cindy Anthony -- the missing girl's grandmother -- said it "smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Air samples from her car were sent to the University of Tenn. Body Farm and those results confirmed the investigator's preliminary conclusions.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office went to defense attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office earlier today, where Anthony and her mother Cindy Anthony were meeting.

Neither Casey nor Cindy Anthony commented to reporters when they left the law office.
(snipped)

This just blows my mind - maybe it really was a dead squirrel.

I have never said it was July 14th that I realized Caylee was missing....
I said I got home from my vacation on July 14th late in the evening and didn't watch much tv that week....It was on the evening news (local) about 5:pm that I was watching the 1st bond hearing...and realized...OMG...that is the girl at the aiport...I reported it to Cin.A. on July 22nd and to the OCSO on July 23rd.

I'm a bit confused. How is it proven this person was the person who spotted the supposed sighting of Caylee?? I guess i'm just very skeptical when it comes to people claiming things on the internet.

Has the lady and child come forward to say they are not who Telling the Truth says they were? No... so maybe she is telling the truth!!

ok..I didn't come on here to talk to myself...so ya'll ask away.

I'll try to clear up some things released by the media ....
1.) Caylee had on her blue clogs (Crocs) that are shown in her "swimsuit photo."
2.) She also had a dollbaby (undressed..which is something that Cindy told me she never keeps clothes on that baby after I had told her.)
3.) She had a book, very much like that on the video when reading at the nursing home while visiting her great grandfather, however, Cindy says that specific book has been accounted for.
4.) God forgive me for not paying closer attention....a backpack. I do not know what the design was on it. When she boarded our plane, I had set the puppy I was carrying on under the seat in front of me in his flight bag, so I had sat down on my seatbelt...I lifted up and saw them coming onto our flight. Caylee was in front and was wearing the backpack in front of her, not on her back....the lady was behind her and there was no young male with them. (Something Cindy had asked me about.)

I am not saying you did not see a little girl named Caylee but you are trying to make people believe she is still well & alive giving false hope.

I think you are wrong. JMO

TTT - We can take this to the other blog if you wish. It may be a better move as I feel this really isn't productive here. Let me know your thoughts.

Interesting...why is it not productive? Disagreement and debate aren't negative -- I must say that for myself, I found this thread and actually read the entire thread from page 1 to present several times: 1 of the few I've ever done here. That's how much I want an alive Caylee, rather than 1 that's no longer with us.

This isn't the first time this situation has been posted on a messageboard - I frequent other places and have seen what I think is this same poster there with the same frustrations, although the initial post here could have been worded differently to avoid what I'd coin as "shock and awe" by "spilling the beans."

I guess I'll go see what the breaking news is on the Nancy Grace National Enquirer show.

I don’t see a problem with LE not calling you back after you gave them all your information.

Unfortunately, this past spring I was the last person to speak to a person who is accused of murder. My phone records are being used as a time line, (can’t say much more) it has not gone to trial yet.

Anytime I have remembered something at a later date that pertains to this case, I call LE. I give them the information, they repeat back to me to make sure they heard it correctly (even though the call is being taped) and then I hang up.

I do not ask any questions, why would I? It is an ongoing investigation. But never at any time that I could not speak to LE at that moment, would I ever call the defense attorney.

If LE thinks my information is credible and needed then my information will be turned over to the defense during discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzales Trenton