Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said but if this story is true I would not waste time talking about it here - walk, no run right down to your local police station and demand someone hear you out or like someone else said earlier contact the Missing Children folks and they will get something started.

http://www.missingkids.com/, call, email, do whatever it takes. Not everything happens in Orlando.

I think the worst move would be to charge her now without an airtight case (no body) and down the road, someone stumbles across the remains. (For those of us who think she's gone), and have us seeing a walking Casey who got away with murder.

As always litigress...you hit the nail on the head.

Can I ask a very simple question. Can we possibly have this thread in a mature way without all the bashing. If you don't believe us, then why do you come here and make posts. Please leave if you don't believe this thread. This is what WS is all about. Please let it be. Please start a thread where you feel you can discredit a person, but it's really not fair to do that here.

Bolded is mine...what do you mean believe us? Did you see her too?

None of it at this time is known to be factual, and in fact, LE is allowed by law to intentionally use false statements while attempting to "solve" a case.

Do you nestly believe that LE is going to release this HORRIBLE news KNOWING it is going to be heartbreaking to the family, FALSELY? I am sorry, but there is no way that I can even conceive of that as possible, or even probable, or even potential for that matter...

I'm not saying it was Caylee, and I'm not saying it was, but why would this lady put this information out there? Her complete contact information is in the report in the first set of documents released. The mods have verified it's her. Why would she bring attention to herself, if her contact info is available, and anyone can Google her and find out about her business, etc. I don't think she would make herself vunerable like that if she didn't truly believe she saw and talked to Caylee.

Sweetie I've read thru the posts up until now and I'm sorry but I am not seeing any pounding here. I think others are becoming offended with your approach in your responses. Its not a hirarchy here. Perhaps just understand that the mods will clean up any pounding here. Can you understand that maybe you can choose words more carefully without sounding like you are reprimanding others here? :blowkiss:

Yes, I can probably choose my words more carefully. I just thought this would be a decent conversation amongst adults. I'm not innocent about getting heated in any way, but I'm trying and it's hard when you are constantly being pushed.

Can I ask a very simple question. Can we possibly have this thread in a mature way without all the bashing. If you don't believe us, then why do you come here and make posts. Please leave if you don't believe this thread. This is what WS is all about. Please let it be. Please start a thread where you feel you can discredit a person, but it's really not fair to do that here.

Ok Im going to step in now. Nowhere was it stated that posters cannot question this woman here. The posts were moved to this thread so EVERYONE could participate. Noone has a right to tell another poster to leave the thread it is not an exclusive "caylee is alive" thread. NO MORE ARGUING OR RUDE POSTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc