The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see the Anthony home phone records. CA's cell records as well. I wonder if in the entire month between June 15 - July 15th she ever called Universal. Even just once. Given that she was having so much trouble catching KC to be able to speak with her, wouldn't it have been logical to try to find her at work?

Just a thought.

You know, I never thought about this--I was so intent on concentrating on why CA didn't have Zanny the Nanny's phone number, it didn't occur to me why Casey was never contacted at work...Nice call, Pink P. So, if CA didn't attempt to call, then obviously she never dropped by her "work", either. The Hinkometer is off the charts for me about what CA knew about Casey's private life, (and when she knew it!)

I've developed such a major hate on for Cindy.

How is it Cindy/George, especially Anal/Obsessive Cindy - had zero clue who the babysitter was or where Caylee was in the last 2 years of her life? How is it possible Cindy just blindly said "bye Caylee" and didn't inquire or have curiosity over her whereabouts or the type of person/environment she was in all day.
What a bunch of cr*p.

There was a loss of responsibility on every adult in that family. Poor Caylee wasn't being properly looked out for that last month by ANYONE. A total and complete breakdown of adult responsibility.

Casey killed her but GA, CA, and Lee never once went out of their way to find Caylee until they hadn't heard from her in a month. My mom wouldn't have even let one day go by before she started asking about my son if I was as immature and irresponsible as KC.

CA didn't mention calling Protective Services until July 15th...a month after she last spoke to or saw Caylee.

Seems everyone let Caylee down and that makes me sad.

There was a loss of responsibility on every adult in that family. Poor Caylee wasn't being properly looked out for that last month by ANYONE. A total and complete breakdown of adult responsibility.

Casey killed her but GA, CA, and Lee never once went out of their way to find Caylee until they hadn't heard from her in a month. My mom wouldn't have even let one day go by before she started asking about my son if I was as immature and irresponsible as KC.

CA didn't mention calling Protective Services until July 15th...a month after she last spoke to or saw Caylee.

Seems everyone let Caylee down and that makes me sad.

They didn't move their butts until the car got towed. If that hadn't happened, I wonder how much longer KC could have continued? How many months?

I hadn't watched the bond hearing videos in their entirety until last night. IMO very good indicators of what her trial may look like.

Cindy, she's still had no sleep, hasn't eaten, and had to be shut down numerous times by the Judge for rambling, evading the questions, etc... How about her blowing KC a kiss as she walked to the witness stand? I can't believe she didn't know she was going to be called to get on the stand....??? JB had his questions ready for her - why didn't she know?

George, the Prosector didn't even have any questions for him.... and very few for Lee.

That said a lot to me. They know who's telling the truth and who isn't, clearly!

Detective YM - excellent witness - the jury won't have any trouble believing him. I guess that was a note that CA passed up via the bailiff to counter something she was throwing a hissy fit about shaking her head "no" while YM was testifying.

Oh, and KC - crying (ahem) while her family testified but - whoa her demeanor changed dramatically when Det YM was on the stand....no tears (fake or otherwise).

Sorry to ramble...if you haven't watched these - I certainly found them worth my time.

Because he has chosen to save Casey and lie instead of properly grieving the loss of his grandaughter. It is a conflict for the natural process of grief over death and loss. It will create alot of depression and suicidal thought because he is "suspended" in this path he chose, where he cannot move forward in healing himself from the loss.
He is not stuck in the "denial" phase of normal grieving. There are 5 normal stages...shock/denial, anger, depression, bargaining, and acceptance. The A's have added a phase after denial...called "we know she is dead, but we have to save Casey" which really screws them emotionally...they cannot go to the next phases of the healing process. It is on hold for now.
Denial does not last this long. They are clearly past that. These are ANGRY people. They are stuck in that phase. We tend to really dislike them because they are so angry and hostile (and also because they are lying)...They will self-destruct if they don't move on to the next phases of the grieving process. Such as evidenced by George's "suicidal ideations", and Cindy's obvious self over-medicating. The anger is making them more delusional every day. The dam will burst one way or another..They will come to tell the truth and move on, or they will self-destruct.

:clap:

I've developed such a major hate on for Cindy.

How is it Cindy/George, especially Anal/Obsessive Cindy - had zero clue who the babysitter was or where Caylee was in the last 2 years of her life? How is it possible Cindy just blindly said "bye Caylee" and didn't inquire or have curiosity over her whereabouts or the type of person/environment she was in all day.
What a bunch of cr*p.

as controling as cindy is I have a hard time believing she didnt have something to say about the "babysitter". Id think she would have had to approve her and for sure she would have had to pay the fee for babysitting.
IN the time casey supposedly had a babysitter she has not one check or anything to prove she ever paid her.

Originally Posted by Meagain
I've developed such a major hate on for Cindy...

Quote by Sassy: There was a loss of responsibility on every adult in that family. Poor Caylee wasn't being properly looked out for that last month by ANYONE. A total and complete breakdown of adult responsibility.

I think the context is helpful to remember too though in that CA had been badgering and berading KC for going out and not watching Caylee, ie for not taking more responsbility for her daughter or being more of a hands-on mother. Given there was this huge blow-up too, I have said many times in fairness to CA that it's possible she could have simply been hoping at best KC was actually finally stepping up and acting like a mom or at least trying to prove she had everything handled; or at the worst that KC was just being manipulative or prideful following argument and CA's threats to kick KC out. But I believe all of these dynamics were factors that played a role in buying KC more time. JMO

You know, I never thought about this--I was so intent on concentrating on why CA didn't have Zanny the Nanny's phone number, it didn't occur to me why Casey was never contacted at work...Nice call, Pink P. So, if CA didn't attempt to call, then obviously she never dropped by her "work", either. The Hinkometer is off the charts for me about what CA knew about Casey's private life, (and when she knew it!)

Good catch. I never thought about why CA hadn't tried to contact KC at work. I know she did wait at Universal one day, because KC said she was bringing Caylee to see her. I can't remember the date. Maybe July 3rd? I will have to go back and look it up.

Because he has chosen to save Casey and lie instead of properly grieving the loss of his grandaughter. It is a conflict for the natural process of grief over death and loss. It will create alot of depression and suicidal thought because he is "suspended" in this path he chose, where he cannot move forward in healing himself from the loss.
He is not stuck in the "denial" phase of normal grieving. There are 5 normal stages...shock/denial, anger, depression, bargaining, and acceptance. The A's have added a phase after denial...called "we know she is dead, but we have to save Casey" which really screws them emotionally...they cannot go to the next phases of the healing process. It is on hold for now.
Denial does not last this long. They are clearly past that. These are ANGRY people. They are stuck in that phase. We tend to really dislike them because they are so angry and hostile (and also because they are lying)...They will self-destruct if they don't move on to the next phases of the grieving process. Such as evidenced by George's "suicidal ideations", and Cindy's obvious self over-medicating. The anger is making them more delusional every day. The dam will burst one way or another..They will come to tell the truth and move on, or they will self-destruct.

was gonna say something but decided I couldn't say it better than this..:clap:

Anyone know off the top of their head, the date George took off to trail Casey in the car?

Anyone know off the top of their head, the date George took off to trail Casey in the car?

In my notes I have written down that LE says June 25th in their interview of Cindy. Cindy responds by saying that George told her nothing about it.

However in George's interview, he says that it is Cindy's car that Casey has 'borrowed', and that Cindy tells him not to take off after Casey.

Originally Posted by Meagain
I've developed such a major hate on for Cindy...

Quote by Sassy: There was a loss of responsibility on every adult in that family. Poor Caylee wasn't being properly looked out for that last month by ANYONE. A total and complete breakdown of adult responsibility.

I think the context is helpful to remember too though in that CA had been badgering and berading KC for going out and not watching Caylee, ie for not taking more responsbility for her daughter or being more of a hands-on mother. Given there was this huge blow-up too, I have said many times in fairness to CA that it's possible she could have simply been hoping at best KC was actually finally stepping up and acting like a mom or at least trying to prove she had everything handled; or at the worst that KC was just being manipulative or prideful following argument and CA's threats to kick KC out. But I believe all of these dynamics were factors that played a role in buying KC more time. JMO

You said: I have said many times in fairness to CA that it's possible she could have simply been hoping at best KC was actually finally stepping up and acting like a mom or at least trying to prove she had everything handled.

Can any of us imagine the hell KC put all her family through with such lies for 10-12 years?!! Her lies were never simple 'yes' or 'no.' They were so elaborate she would wear you out--so confusing to have to listen to her. And I imagine there were the indignant proclamations: What you don't believe me? They gave up questioning her intensely YEARS ago. Why waste your time?!!
I am not taking up for them at all. Liars wear you down. You finally take any path to avoid all that emotion.
(Taught school for 30 years....and I KNOW about liars.)
I think they all suspected most things KC said were questionable...but you just want a little peace after awhile.
Now Cindy.....she seems to be able to wrap herself in KC's lies for some odd reason.

as controling as cindy is I have a hard time believing she didnt have something to say about the "babysitter". Id think she would have had to approve her and for sure she would have had to pay the fee for babysitting.
IN the time casey supposedly had a babysitter she has not one check or anything to prove she ever paid her.

In this extremely interesting video, an interview of Cindy by Greta, from early on (July 21), Cindy says she knew of Z the nanny from the time Casey was pregnant.

I've always found it interesting that Cindy never made any attempt to talk with Z the nanny, at least by phone, if not to meet her, and for the reason you state - her controlling.

As an aside, I like this video because Cindy is especially sleepy/out of it, as well as the early date (close to Casey's arrest).

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/cynthia-anthony-on-greta-van-susteren-72108/3560648152

You said: I have said many times in fairness to CA that it's possible she could have simply been hoping at best KC was actually finally stepping up and acting like a mom or at least trying to prove she had everything handled.

Can any of us imagine the hell KC put all her family through with such lies for 10-12 years?!! Her lies were never simple 'yes' or 'no.' They were so elaborate she would wear you out--so confusing to have to listen to her. And I imagine there were the indignant proclamations: What you don't believe me? They gave up questioning her intensely YEARS ago. Why waste your time?!!
I am not taking up for them at all. Liars wear you down. You finally take any path to avoid all that emotion.
(Taught school for 30 years....and I KNOW about liars.)
I think they all suspected most things KC said were questionable...but you just want a little peace after awhile.
Now Cindy.....she seems to be able to wrap herself in KC's lies for some odd reason.

CA's an enabler. That's why she's tired, if she is. And, that's why she goes with KC's lies.

And, she's a nurse. She KNOWS better than to assume that KC had stepped up to the plate w/o following up. She was taught that as a nurse, and she SHOULD know it as a mother.

That couple would only get peace if they stopped enabling KC. If they had cut her loose, like they planned to do, but not let her take Caylee, everyone would have benefitted.

I forgot about that and you are so right! There was no evidence because they got rid of it, and that was her way of telling Casey they had cleaned up her mess, pants, car, etc! ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :furious:

They didnt get quite ALL of the evidence from the trunk, thank goodness..I am sure they tried however. IMO they should both be arrested.

CA's an enabler. That's why she's tired, if she is. And, that's why she goes with KC's lies.

And, she's a nurse. She KNOWS better than to assume that KC had stepped up to the plate w/o following up. She was taught that as a nurse, and she SHOULD know it as a mother.

That couple would only get peace if they stopped enabling KC. If they had cut her loose, like they planned to do, but not let her take Caylee, everyone would have benefitted.

but would Cindy have raised Caylee to be just like Casey is ?
I think alot of how casey turned out is because of Cindy. They never held her accountable for things let her lie and let Cindy control everyone around her.
I am not sure she would have been my choice to raise Caylee although I know she dearly loved her. I dont think Cindy can help herself she has some problems.

They didnt get quite ALL of the evidence from the trunk, thank goodness..I am sure they tried however. IMO they should both be arrested.

Why havent the police come straight out and ASKED the Anthonys if they cleaned the car ? Didnt neightbors say they saw them cleaning it ? Why havent the Anthonys come forward on thier own to shout from the rooftops that they did not clean the car ? makes you wonder. Why havent they been charged with obstructing from this if they did it ? cindy flat out told Casey in court there was no evidence. Shes very bold and unafraid of LE .
There were so many questions I WISH the Le would have asked them but it seemed like they were not willing to make the Anthonys mad by asking th8ings they didnt want to aswer. They even let Cindy keep saying casey had been on her way to work etc adn never corrected her that irritated me. No casey wasnt on her way to work cindy BUT WHERE WAS SHE GOING? Thats the question.

In my notes I have written down that LE says June 25th in their interview of Cindy. Cindy responds by saying that George told her nothing about it.

However in George's interview, he says that it is Cindy's car that Casey has 'borrowed', and that Cindy tells him not to take off after Casey.

George's audio interview w/LE at about 19.40 on tape: He thinks it was "maybe" on the 23rd but that he will have to get the epass statement to determine exact date which he assured LE he would provide to them without a subpoena.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/audio-george-anthony-police-interview/

but would Cindy have raised Caylee to be just like Casey is ?
I think alot of how casey turned out is because of Cindy. They never held her accountable for things let her lie and let Cindy control everyone around her.
I am not sure she would have been my choice to raise Caylee although I know she dearly loved her. I dont think Cindy can help herself she has some problems.

That's the down side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member