The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to be George’s gun. Although police claim the weapon had nothing to do with Casey, it obviously has some connection to either the case or the present state of affairs inside the Anthony residence. In my opinion, there is more than meets the eye, here. Do you really think that LE is looking after GA? I doubt it. They may have recovered his gun, but they wanted to get to his vehicle for some reason...it would have to have something to do with the case....I really don't think looking after George is their high priority. Do you?

Supposedly George called them about the gun since Casey was on house arrest and having a gun around is considered a violation. I do wonder if he has gotten it back now that she is back in jail though. hmmm...

Looks to be George’s gun. Although police claim the weapon had nothing to do with Casey, it obviously has some connection to either the case or the present state of affairs inside the Anthony residence. In my opinion, there is more than meets the eye, here. Do you really think that LE is looking after GA? I doubt it. They may have recovered his gun, but they wanted to get to his vehicle for some reason...it would have to have something to do with the case....I really don't think looking after George is their high priority. Do you?

Personally, I'd have to go with LE. George most likely needed a gun for his job as a Security Guard at some point. He prolly didn't want to give it up initially (due to KC's bond requirements) and then was convinced to later. I tend to think that LE must have their case down pretty pat since they didn't issue SW for more of the Anthony's property.

Supposedly George called them about the gun since Casey was on house arrest and having a gun around is considered a violation. I do wonder if he has gotten it back now that she is back in jail though. hmmm...
I'm still missing something about this particular incident. You say George called them out to get his gun? He couldn't get Lee to come over and get the gun out of the house? Channel 13 quoted: "Late last night the police arrived at the Anthony home to search George Anthony’s car. The Orlando Sentinel said that Orange County deputies were seen taking something from the spare tire well in his car. A spokesman from the Orange County Corrections Department told News 13 that they had received a tip of a handgun being on the Anthony’s property which is a violation to Casey’s bail."
As much as LE worked on putting Casey back in jail...do you really think they were helping her not violate her bail? I still say there is something more to this. The police needed and wanted to get to George's vehicle for some reason.

I'm still missing something about this particular incident. You say George called them out to get his gun? He couldn't get Lee to come over and get the gun out of the house? Channel 13 quoted: "Late last night the police arrived at the Anthony home to search George Anthony’s car. The Orlando Sentinel said that Orange County deputies were seen taking something from the spare tire well in his car. A spokesman from the Orange County Corrections Department told News 13 that they had received a tip of a handgun being on the Anthony’s property which is a violation to Casey’s bail."
As much as LE worked on putting Casey back in jail...do you really think they were helping her not violate her bail? I still say there is something more to this. The police needed and wanted to get to George's vehicle for some reason.
There is a poster on the SM forum who claims to know GA and who wrote a bit about this gun incident. He implied that the person who sold GA the gun called it in to LE and that the fear was that GA was suicidal at the time.

MOO

But then what if GA had stashed the gun somewhere else? Then there would have been no excuse to go into the trunk. JMO but I don't think they were looking for anything else.

But then what if GA had stashed the gun somewhere else? Then there would have been no excuse to go into the trunk. JMO but I don't think they were looking for anything else.
I agree. The retrieval was very specific and quick. Someone had tipped them off and it's likely that GA told them where it was once they asked. They went in and removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member