The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

I lost my breath when I read the title to this thread. :(

LP talked about this on NG. He said that the bag retrieved from Casey's trunk had residue on it which was most likely bodily fluids.

Yep, that is what he said.

Unfortunately, nothing new. :( (Not that I want Caylee to be dead, but we all know she is.)

LP stated this on NG weeks ago- LP claims the guy from the tow company took the bag out of KC's trunk when GA opened it, and threw the bag over the fence. Later that night the tow guy retrieved the bag and turned it over to LE. LP claims there was decomp on the outside of the bag. (Probably the trash bag from AL's apt.) (KC may have stolen AL's trash to try and make excuse for the stench in the trunk)
LE must have gotten results back.

I agree, as I went over and over why she would want AL's garbage in her trunk.

Should this be combined with the rumors thread?

Not really, because what LP brings up tends to prove out later. I heard that also and I thought he said fluids & tissue. It really does not matter as we all know there were maggots and those have the DNA of the body.

I don't understand this really, if LP knows that LE has little Caylee(or knowledge of her whereabouts) why would he still be accepting money to fund in the search for Caylee's remains? Why would he be searching for her in JB Park?

IIFC it was just tissue and fluids............the rest of the remains are out there begging to be found and buried.

don't we have a thread on this already?

Why is this posted like it is new info?

I feel if they have this info it would have been shared with the family and there is no way that the A's would still be looking for a live Caylee if they were told her skin tissue or organ tissue was found in the trunk. Unless of course they are insane. IMHO

You answered your own question.

I don't know about that, unless you think I'm trying to start a rumor. I DID hear LP say it. That I can swear to.

I'm certainly not implying that you are trying to start a rumor, but that it IS rumor, and Padilla has started it. Until it is proven, it is only a rumor...

I meant no offense to you whatsoever. But LP doesn't have any proof of that right now. Not that's been made public, anyway.

When I talked with LP I didn't discuss the comments he made to me. My purpose wasn't to discuss the sensational parts of the case. Granted a small part of me had alot of questions to ask but I truly didn't react to his statements except for the one comment about Lee doing the nasty computer searches. According to LP FBI LE told him not to waste his money. If there are future searches for Caylee I'll be a bit surprised. Time will tell everyone. I'm as on the fence about these staements as everybody else.

Not really, because what LP brings up tends to prove out later. I heard that also and I thought he said fluids & tissue. It really does not matter as we all know there were maggots and those have the DNA of the body.

Yes, but until it IS proven, it is rumor, not fact. I mean, LP says a lot of things, but I can't just taken them at face value without knowing that it is fact...

If this is true, which I doubt, and if LE shared this information with LP, which I strongly doubt, then why is he relaying it to the public? If LE wanted us to know, they'd tell us. I wish someone would put a muzzle on LP. Has he taken that lie detector test yet?

When I talked with LP I didn't discuss the comments he made to me. My purpose wasn't to discuss the sensational parts of the case. Granted a small part of me had alot of questions to ask but I truly didn't react to his statements except for the one comment about Lee doing the nasty computer searches. According to LP FBI LE told him not to waste his money. If there are future searches for Caylee I'll be a bit surprised. Time will tell everyone. I'm as on the fence about these staements as everybody else.

I honestly believe now that is all makes sense about the last searches coming to an abrupt halt. LE first told Tim, then they finally must have told Leonard. They know much more than they are telling the public and it involves the body. They must either know where it is, or have enough of it that it doesn't matter anymore. Either way I think that KC is TOAST!! I can't wait to hear what they know! I don't think Leonard is a liar and I don't think he would have given up his search had he not been told.

I honestly believe now that is all makes sense about the last searches coming to an abrupt halt. LE first told Tim, then they finally must have told Leonard. They know much more than they are telling the public and it involves the body. They must either know where it is, or have enough of it that it doesn't matter anymore. Either way I think that KC is TOAST!! I can't wait to hear what they know! I don't think Leonard is a liar and I don't think he would have given up his search had he not been told.

:clap:agreed!

Here's the problem i'm having with this. If this info was in fact true, then the A's would have to have been told. Am I correct in this? Why is JB continuing to hang the balance of his defense on the fact that they believe Caylee is alive? It's a precarious defense as is with what we know, if there is more, it's a ridiculous defense!!!

No..I don't think LP is a liar either. I also believe he would search for Caylee if he wasn't told not to bother for whatever reason. Maybe, though, he might be theorizing the reason?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back