IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not finished reading all of thread #1, but I did skip ahead and have read all of #2... just wanted to let ya know Rosco, that I've been checking Terry and Darleen's AMW page daily... every little bit helps right?!

I wish you great luck in your search for justice Rosco!
ETA: Happy Birthday Terry, hope you spent a wonderful day up there with your wife
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thanks cc81.. Thanks for reading and your support.

Keep clicking on that AMW.COM link... hit hit hit..!!!!! :blowkiss:

All my love-
Rosco

I am not all that new to WS, I joined this summer after hearing about what a wonderful site it is for people seeking justice for family, loved ones, and even strangers. I was one of the people who went on the Walk to Weleetka journey that Tricia so nicely posted for all to see. Our case haunts us all as does yours. I just want you to know that I will include your parents in my prayers for justice, I honestly feel you will resolve this soon. If you need any more people to contact AMW or anyone else please let us know. I know that my wonderful friends on ws will do anything to help see that justice is served. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Rosco interviewed with TWO MORE media outlets today about the AMW story! The coverage has pretty well covered the entire local geographic area, now. Praise the Lord!!! And been in the form of radio, TV, and newspapers! :woohoo:

Rosco interviewed with TWO MORE media outlets today about the AMW story! The coverage has pretty well covered the entire local geographic area, now. Praise the Lord!!! And been in the form of radio, TV, and newspapers! :woohoo:

Fantastic! Thanks for the update DK.

I am not all that new to WS, I joined this summer after hearing about what a wonderful site it is for people seeking justice for family, loved ones, and even strangers. I was one of the people who went on the Walk to Weleetka journey that Tricia so nicely posted for all to see. Our case haunts us all as does yours. I just want you to know that I will include your parents in my prayers for justice, I honestly feel you will resolve this soon. If you need any more people to contact AMW or anyone else please let us know. I know that my wonderful friends on ws will do anything to help see that justice is served. Please don't hesitate to ask.
:blowkiss:
Thanks Ann Fan... thanks so much for the prayers... and reading Dad and Darleen's thread.

Everyone here on WS is just fantastic... I truly would not be in the possisson I am in without the support of WS and the pps on this forum.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I just love you guys!!!!

Always-
Rosco

Thanks Sir Knight :blowkiss: for keeping everyone informed. :crazy:

Oh boy - it has been very busy in my life (more than the normal fulltime job, fulltime mom, fulltime wife...ect...) since the day before Thanksgiving... :crazy:
Trying to keep up with emails, voicemails, PM's, threads...comments.. YIKES!!! :eek: I'm going to miss a few.. so please... don't take personal..
Just smack me around a bit and get me moving again.. :crazy:

DS sick today.. home from school and I took off work to be with him. He was up vomit :)crazy:) in his bed lastnight.. SOO.. cleanup at 2am was not a fun time.... and took majority of what sleep i could have had...

DH is not the kind who can help..:crazy::crazy: I would be busy with two to clean if he helped...

I think it's taking a toll on all our bodies...and the time off coming with Christmas will be well deserved and accepted..:crazy::)

All my love-
Rosco

((((((((((hugs Rosco)))))))))))

No worries on not responding to each and every post. It would be impossible to do so, or expect it. I'm sorry your little guy is feeling under the weather. Hope he is better soon!

hugs and prayers,
Cubby

......the lights from the vehicle the gm seen....were they coming or going onto the property.....and second, did LE check the video from the store/place where the lottery tickets were sold.........to see if perhaps someone there, could have followed them back to there property, and returned later....................thankyou

......the lights from the vehicle the gm seen....were they coming or going onto the property.....and second, did LE check the video from the store/place where the lottery tickets were sold.........to see if perhaps someone there, could have followed them back to there property, and returned later....................thankyou

Welcome MrTT.... Thanks for reading this thread of my father and stepmother's unsolved murders.

Maybe I can answer a question for you. The lights that were seen by grandma were coming onto the property... someone was entering the property when grandma left Dad's house and walked back to her trailer.

I would assume LE checked the security camera's at the store where Dad purchased the tickets.

Yes - LE did search and interview pps at the store where tickets were sold. I would put $$$ on a bet that the person/s who murdered my father and Darleen did not just stumble upon them at the store and decided to follow and rob them. Strangers don't beat their victims....The murders/s were up-close and personal. The perps will be someone/people they both knew/trusted and understood Dad and Darleen's routine. Each could identify if left alive.

Thanks for your post :)

Rosco

WHOOO HOO!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

ON the 11pm news last night and now video on-line:

I am so excited that Ft. Wayne NBC local news did a big story on Dad and Darleen's case getting onto AMW.COM.

Please see the link for the video that was aired last nights 11pm news.

New coverage in Ft. Wayne IN /Sturgis MI

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/36354984.html

KEEP LINKING ON THE AMW.COM STORY!!!!!!

Please link on the AMW.COM story and help!

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Thanks my friends.
Rosco

sniped...

Strangers don't beat their victims....The murders/s were up-close and personal. The perps will be someone/people they both knew/trusted and understood Dad and Darleen's routine. Each could identify if left alive

Rosco

I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope you find justice for your loved ones soon.

The killer may be known to the victims but as in the case of Anne Pressly, an unknown person beat her senseless and eventually it killed her. It seems like there might be some touch DNA or even the killer's DNA with such violence at the scene.

From another forum:

On the AMW website for Darleen & Terry Anderson, if you look over on the left side of the screen, there is a tab labeled "Forums". You can post your interest in any case on their website right there.

It is under "Unsolved Cases". You also have the opportunity to vote your level of interest in the case.

Rosco.....

Glad to see all your very hard work paying off now.

I think you got that old huge boulder started rolling down hill now for a change..

Only year or 2 back it was a very tough battle.. I told you to hang in there.. Your

day be coming soon.

I am interested on who that huge boulder going to roll over now????. :)

It will be a very interesting question on that one..

I check back when I can, Good Luck and I hope for a Flood Of Phone Call's to AMW on Terry's & Darleen's case.. Even a major overload of AMW phone lines :)

:woohoo: So so so good to hear!!

Aw, hope he's feeling better, poor fella!!

You know Rosco I love it when I can "read your smile" right thru the post! This is definitely an exciting time... you can just feel something's on it's way! Nope, not talkin' about Santa.... it's.... Justice!!!!

Take care of yourselves up there! (If I don't get back on before Christmas... egads where'd the time go.... Hope yours will be a very merry one!!)

Thanks Sir Knight :blowkiss: for keeping everyone informed. :crazy:

Oh boy - it has been very busy in my life (more than the normal fulltime job, fulltime mom, fulltime wife...ect...) since the day before Thanksgiving... :crazy:
Trying to keep up with emails, voicemails, PM's, threads...comments.. YIKES!!! :eek: I'm going to miss a few.. so please... don't take personal..
Just smack me around a bit and get me moving again.. :crazy:

DS sick today.. home from school and I took off work to be with him. He was up vomit :)crazy:) in his bed lastnight.. SOO.. cleanup at 2am was not a fun time.... and took majority of what sleep i could have had...

DH is not the kind who can help..:crazy::crazy: I would be busy with two to clean if he helped...

I think it's taking a toll on all our bodies...and the time off coming with Christmas will be well deserved and accepted..:crazy::)

All my love-
Rosco

Oh (((Rosco)))... great coverage. The news spot on video was excellent!

WHOOO HOO!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

ON the 11pm news last night and now video on-line:

I am so excited that Ft. Wayne NBC local news did a big story on Dad and Darleen's case getting onto AMW.COM.

Please see the link for the video that was aired last nights 11pm news.

New coverage in Ft. Wayne IN /Sturgis MI

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/36354984.html

KEEP LINKING ON THE AMW.COM STORY!!!!!!

Please link on the AMW.COM story and help!

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Thanks my friends.
Rosco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics