IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosco:
Congratulations on finally getting some exposure for your Dad' and Darlene's case. It's way over-due.

What you've done is show others, that with determination and perseverance, it can be done. I know you'll never give up.

Hope the write up on AMW helps catch whoever did this. :(

fran

I just read this whole thread from yesterday to today. I just want to say that you are in my prayers that justice will be served for your parents. I am glad that AMW is giving this case attention and hoping that it will go tv.

All victims of crimes should learn from everything Rosco has done from the beginning to make sure the case is never forgotten. She has done everything right. So many others allow the cases to grow cold and forgotten, and it doesn't have to be that way.

I am so happy for you honey! I know you have put your whole heart and soul in all you done. God Bless and prayers always.

D
JUSTICE 2009

Oh (((((rosco))))) this is such great news! Had a hard time getting in here today but had to keep trying so I could get to this thread. (I did visit you at topix too tho, which is where I saw the amw news first!) Justice!!!!!

I saw Jane quoted part of the amw article and it reminded me to ask... is that what A said on the 911 call? I always thought she had said something to the effect that 'her mom had been shot'... which distanced her in a way from the knowledge of how Darleen was actually attacked. Saying her mom's head had been crushed (gosh I'm sorry to have typed that!) kinda removes that distancing and lands a little knowledge in her lap, don't ya think??!!

Anyway.... Yay!!!! I will be passing the link around to the amw story!

Justice for Terry & Darleen!!!!

According to AMW that is EXACTLY what she said otherwise why would they say it ? they are a reputable organization.
I fully believe they have their facts straight and I fully believe that is exactly what A said, which yes as you said lands it right in her lap

JUSTICE 2009 is coming alright !

:blowkiss: Hey Rosco how you holding up hun x

Rosco and I were surprised AMW did not interview Amanda, since she found the bodies. Rosco said the producer didn't even ask about her. That's very strange. Unless they did and Amanda declined to be interviewed? Although they usually will say as much in the story. Very strange. They could also have interviewed the b/f or even grandma.

I am fairly new still on websleuths and have read through all the thread about Terry and Darleen.

I am so sorry for all you have had to go through Rosco, I really hope that 2009 will bring justice for you.

You have shown great strength and courage.

Rosco and I were surprised AMW did not interview Amanda, since she found the bodies. Rosco said the producer didn't even ask about her. That's very strange. Unless they did and Amanda declined to be interviewed? Although they usually will say as much in the story. Very strange. They could also have interviewed the b/f or even grandma.

I read the interview on AMW and also thought it very strange that there was no statement from Amanda. I would have thought there would've been something considering she was one of the people to find Terry and Darleen. :rolleyes:

According to AMW that is EXACTLY what she said otherwise why would they say it ? they are a reputable organization.
I fully believe they have their facts straight and I fully believe that is exactly what A said, which yes as you said lands it right in her lap

JUSTICE 2009 is coming alright !

:blowkiss: Hey Rosco how you holding up hun x

I know :waitasec:- That's what AMW wrote but it's not what the newpaper that day reported. I never discussed anything with AMW producer regarding the murders - in that aspect. I would imagine that AMW got it from LE. Not sure.

I think i will email AMW producer and question and attach the newspaper clipping with that statement about her Mom being shot.

:waitasec: I know it's strange... I thought that too when i first read the article.

Rosco

I am fairly new still on websleuths and have read through all the thread about Terry and Darleen.

I am so sorry for all you have had to go through Rosco, I really hope that 2009 will bring justice for you.

You have shown great strength and courage.

:blowkiss: Thanks Bewick Lady..

and WELCOME to WS - a fantastic group! I would not be as strong without the support of every single soul on WS. :blowkiss:

Always
Rosco

Dad's birthday today.

We all went to mall and DS sat on Santa's lap. :crazy: He LOVED it! :blowkiss:

Had pizza and did some shoppin'.

Miss u Dad. Happy 63rd.

Rosco.

OK - I went back thru the newspapers and this is what was printed...

MONGO What began Friday as an investigation into the death of a rural Mongo woman is now being probed as a double homicide after police found the body of the woman's husband.
Police have identified the victims as Terry A. Anderson, 59, and his wife, Darlene Anderson, 57, of the 6200 block of East C.R. 250N, near Mongo.
Police said Darlene Anderson's body was found in the living room of their home. Terry Anderson's body was found later in an outbuilding on the property.
LaGrange County Sheriff's Department Chief Deputy Tom Clarkson said the exact cause of death would not be announced until autopsies were completed. Police have not confirmed whether the deaths were caused by gunshot wounds.
Police remained at the scene until late Friday evening investigating the homicides.
When contacted Friday evening, LaGrange County Coroner Bruce Coney said he wouldn't release any information about the autopsy results until later this morning. He said he planned to meet with the county sheriff and prosecutor at 7:30 this morning before releasing further information about the case. He expects to issue a news release by 10 a.m. today.
"We want to put everything together so we don't take a chance on damaging the case," Coney said.
According to police, the Andersons' daughter, Amanda, arrived at the home Friday to meet her father for work. She called police dispatch at about 7:21 a.m. to report finding her mother lying on a couch with a gunshot wound to the head. Police arrived at the residence and found the victim. Police said Terry Anderson's truck was parked at the residence, but he could not be found at the time.
A preliminary search of the residence by officers was executed as a safety precaution. Following the issuance of a search warrant, investigating officers used K-9s to locate Terry Anderson's body in the outbuilding.
According to Clarkson, the time of death for the Andersons was estimated to have occurred sometime between 8 p.m. Thursday and 7:21 a.m. Friday. Clarkson said no weapon was found at the scene.
LaGrange County Sheriff Greg Dhaene said investigators are interviewing the daughter to try to understand what may have happened. The husband and wife lived together at the residence.
The investigation is continuing. Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department at 463-7491, Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post at 463-4343 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 342-STOP.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

OK - I went back thru the newspapers and this is what was printed...

MONGO What began Friday as an investigation into the death of a rural Mongo woman is now being probed as a double homicide after police found the body of the woman's husband.
Police have identified the victims as Terry A. Anderson, 59, and his wife, Darlene Anderson, 57, of the 6200 block of East C.R. 250N, near Mongo.
Police said Darlene Anderson's body was found in the living room of their home. Terry Anderson's body was found later in an outbuilding on the property.
LaGrange County Sheriff's Department Chief Deputy Tom Clarkson said the exact cause of death would not be announced until autopsies were completed. Police have not confirmed whether the deaths were caused by gunshot wounds.
Police remained at the scene until late Friday evening investigating the homicides.
When contacted Friday evening, LaGrange County Coroner Bruce Coney said he wouldn't release any information about the autopsy results until later this morning. He said he planned to meet with the county sheriff and prosecutor at 7:30 this morning before releasing further information about the case. He expects to issue a news release by 10 a.m. today.
"We want to put everything together so we don't take a chance on damaging the case," Coney said.
According to police, the Andersons' daughter, Amanda, arrived at the home Friday to meet her father for work. She called police dispatch at about 7:21 a.m. to report finding her mother lying on a couch with a gunshot wound to the head. Police arrived at the residence and found the victim. Police said Terry Anderson's truck was parked at the residence, but he could not be found at the time.
A preliminary search of the residence by officers was executed as a safety precaution. Following the issuance of a search warrant, investigating officers used K-9s to locate Terry Anderson's body in the outbuilding.
According to Clarkson, the time of death for the Andersons was estimated to have occurred sometime between 8 p.m. Thursday and 7:21 a.m. Friday. Clarkson said no weapon was found at the scene.
LaGrange County Sheriff Greg Dhaene said investigators are interviewing the daughter to try to understand what may have happened. The husband and wife lived together at the residence.
The investigation is continuing. Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department at 463-7491, Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post at 463-4343 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 342-STOP.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Thats interesting isnt it Rosco ? I wonder where AMW got their info from, It will be interesting to see if they respond and tell you
Newspapers don't always get there info right

Happy Birthday to your Dad

:blowkiss: and Hugs to you x

I have not finished reading all of thread #1, but I did skip ahead and have read all of #2... just wanted to let ya know Rosco, that I've been checking Terry and Darleen's AMW page daily... every little bit helps right?!

I wish you great luck in your search for justice Rosco!
ETA: Happy Birthday Terry, hope you spent a wonderful day up there with your wife

I would think AMW wouldn't really want A's input considering her legal troubles and obvious drug involvement. I mean, I know Terry and Darleen were her parents too but... she's shady at the very least. It would take something away from the story to even have one comment from her at this point, imo. Tho, if it makes it to air, I'd love for her to have a small cameo and a few lines.... so everyone could then see what we see.

First TV coverage of the AMW story:

http://www.wane.com/subindex/news

:woohoo:

They aired a portion of this during a news break during halftime of an NFL game, which would have had a huge audience! Praise the Lord for that!

Totally stoked all weekend... Thanks so much for all the support!! :blowkiss:

I swear... since that very email from AMW on the weds before Thanksgiving.. it's been just amazingly crazy!

I need JUSTICE!! That's the ride I want to be on.. the ride to JUSTICE..and I can taste it..!!!!:crazy:

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I would think AMW wouldn't really want A's input considering her legal troubles and obvious drug involvement. I mean, I know Terry and Darleen were her parents too but... she's shady at the very least. It would take something away from the story to even have one comment from her at this point, imo. Tho, if it makes it to air, I'd love for her to have a small cameo and a few lines.... so everyone could then see what we see.

Agree.... I am sure that there is awareness w/AMW on 'A's involvment with drugs and the whole mess of the arrests and Meth lab just last Feb. :furious:

She has had NO involvment since day one... I think majority pps think the same....

"where is the daughter of both Terry and Darleen??"
"where is the daughter that FOUND her parents?"
"how come the daughter that found her parents murdered is not speaking out and/or in the paper or questioned about her feelings?" :waitasec::waitasec:

Yea.... :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members