Autopsy Report - 13 Fatal wounds ***DISCUSSION***

When I saw the groin shot in Taylor's autopsy report I became 99.9% convinced a young immature male was involved. I also think he knew Taylor and she knew him. So along that line I think this was probably an escalation of a previous conflict.

But if you think about this it doesn't make sense.

Let's say the person who made the groin shot was a young male who knew Taylor. This means he is a local. The other guy is someone he runs around with and so is probably close in age. He is probably a local also unless he was visiting this kid, which I doubt. There could be a third person.

Local people should be able to give LE a short list of young men who they think are capable of something like this.

If this was an escalation of a previous conflict I find it hard to believe other people, especially kids in the area, don't know about the previous conflict.

These guys were probably tooling around in their vehicle that Sunday which means somebody should have seen them driving around. This in my opinion is the biggest red flag in this case. I do not think these guys got in the vehicle with the intent of killing these girls. I think they were driving around, doing whatever, they happened upon the girls, something happened and the girls were killed. So how in the H does somebody not give LE a name of a kid driving around that Sunday. LE should have been on this within hours.

So if this crime happened this way, how was it not solved within hours?

If this crime was done by young locals then there is no way it should be unsolved. Something is wrong. It either didn't happen that way or the investigation was compromised.

I don't know what happened, these are just my speculations... However, young males drive around all the time, they seldom want to be home, home is no fun, and they want to be out with their friends, hanging out, having fun, meeting girls... so how would that Sunday be different?

Very, very few people think someone they know is capable of something like this. So I cannot see someone calling in to authorities and saying... I think my, son, nephew, friend could be capable of killing young girls...

... so how would that Sunday be different?

Because the girls died that Sunday and the people who did it couldn't have been home at the time. They were also probably driving around a fair bit that afternoon. All LE needed was a name of somebody who was young, male, and seen driving around that Sunday afternoon.

LE has always made a point of saying they want to talk to the POI but they don't think he was involved. So why doesn't LE have a 2nd vehicle they are wondering about? If the POI wasn't involved then the killers were in a different vehicle or were on an ATV or were walking. Why hasn't LE asked for specific information about the killers? LE should know if the killers were on an ATV, on foot, or in a vehicle.

Because the girls died that Sunday and the people who did it couldn't have been home at the time. They were also probably driving around a fair bit that afternoon. All LE needed was a name of somebody who was young, male, and seen driving around that Sunday afternoon.

LE has always made a point of saying they want to talk to the POI but they don't think he was involved. So why doesn't LE have a 2nd vehicle they are wondering about? If the POI wasn't involved then the killers were in a different vehicle or were on an ATV or were walking. Why hasn't LE asked for specific information about the killers? LE should know if the killers were on an ATV, on foot, or in a vehicle.

A parent should know that information. But a parent may also choose not to turn their child in for double homicide. I firmly believe the 911 tape of Vicky Placker was released to stir some type of sympathy or emotion in a mother. I say this because any mother that heard that tape, including myself, would never want to be the one placing that call. It was an "imagine if this were you" scenario thrown out there by the OSBI. Well I believe there is a mother out there who strongly suspects her child of these murders but won't dare say a word. I say put yourself in her place. What would you do?

When I saw the groin shot in Taylor's autopsy report I became 99.9% convinced a young immature male was involved. I also think he knew Taylor and she knew him. So along that line I think this was probably an escalation of a previous conflict.

But if you think about this it doesn't make sense.

Let's say the person who made the groin shot was a young male who knew Taylor. This means he is a local. The other guy is someone he runs around with and so is probably close in age. He is probably a local also unless he was visiting this kid, which I doubt. There could be a third person.

Local people should be able to give LE a short list of young men who they think are capable of something like this.

If this was an escalation of a previous conflict I find it hard to believe other people, especially kids in the area, don't know about the previous conflict.

These guys were probably tooling around in their vehicle that Sunday which means somebody should have seen them driving around. This in my opinion is the biggest red flag in this case. I do not think these guys got in the vehicle with the intent of killing these girls. I think they were driving around, doing whatever, they happened upon the girls, something happened and the girls were killed. So how in the H does somebody not give LE a name of a kid driving around that Sunday. LE should have been on this within hours.

So if this crime happened this way, how was it not solved within hours?
If this crime was done by young locals then there is no way it should be unsolved. Something is wrong. It either didn't happen that way or the investigation was compromised.

Albert, always go back to what the Sheriff said in one of his first statements. We have (I believe he did state)three suspects. All of a sudden, nothing. You never saw the Sheriff speak again. Why is that? Could he have compromised the investigation by leaking that out too quickly? It's been hush hush since then. Do they have enough evidence to convict? I don't think so, otherwise I think this would have been solved by now. I feel they may have an idea but can't prove it 100% Unfortunately any less than that won't do.

A parent should know that information. But a parent may also choose not to turn their child in for double homicide. I firmly believe the 911 tape of Vicky Placker was released to stir some type of sympathy or emotion in a mother. I say this because any mother that heard that tape, including myself, would never want to be the one placing that call. It was an "imagine if this were you" scenario thrown out there by the OSBI. Well I believe there is a mother out there who strongly suspects her child of these murders but won't dare say a word. I say put yourself in her place. What would you do?
Not only is there a mother or father out there that suspects or even knows their kid was involved in this,I'm sure gramps and aunt so-and-so know as well.They need to do the right thing,and come forward.
These are the very people that come here and read our forum to keep up with the progress in this case and to feel safe when they read inaccurate opinions posted.I think at least one of the killers has a "friend" who reads our posts for him,and the other one's mama or sister reads our posts as well.

Not only is there a mother or father out there that suspects or even knows their kid was involved in this,I'm sure gramps and aunt so-and-so know as well.They need to do the right thing,and come forward.
These are the very people that come here and read our forum to keep up with the progress in this case and to feel safe when they read inaccurate opinions posted.I think at least one of the killers has a "friend" who reads our posts for him,and the other one's mama or sister reads our posts as well.

k4kathy, do you know who these people are? Are they trouble makers?

4K, so if I follow what you are saying, we should not post about this case because if we are correct and they read it, they might bolt. And if we are wong, they will feel safe.

Albert, always go back to what the Sheriff said in one of his first statements. We have (I believe he did state)three suspects. All of a sudden, nothing. You never saw the Sheriff speak again. Why is that? Could he have compromised the investigation by leaking that out too quickly? It's been hush hush since then. Do they have enough evidence to convict? I don't think so, otherwise I think this would have been solved by now. I feel they may have an idea but can't prove it 100% Unfortunately any less than that won't do.

Or, could one of the boys be from a family that has connections.

Not only was the Sheriff locked away but then the POI is trotted out to the public in an odd fashion. The POI story comes directly from LE and it is full of holes and doesn't make sense.

Why is their focus on the POI and not the killers?

Welcome Debbie! Thank you so much for posting! I agree with Boots. Once the holidays are over with you will be inundated with tons of questions. We do appreciate any information you can give us.
Thanks Lauren!! I appreciate the welcome!!

Thanks, Debbie0604...My responses to bolded comments are in red.
Thank you for your response. I have followed this case through the NG show and news online. I have tried to find more indepth coverage and until I came here, could not find much coverage. Where did you find the information regarding location of the bodies? I read the autopsy report but do not remember any significant clinical summary indicating location or position of the bodies unless I missed it. I could have missed it though... the nature of the killing was overwhelmingly brutal to me, I was praying for the family the entire time I read the autopsy on those poor girls. The 911 call was devasting to hear. I truly hope LE can catch the viscious monster(s) that did this to these girls.

I'm not familiar with the background of the girls interests and likes and dislikes, just from reading here in what you guys have written. Placing the "Z" scab/carvings because of her like of a boy on the High School Musical definitely makes more sense to me. Typical pre-teenage girl to me.

Thanks debbie... So 5 years is the norm? Interesting. It wouldn't be the first typo on the autopsy reports. :p
5 years is usually the normal time that Laboratories keep medical reports. Typos are usually caught before the report goes out and if not, an amended report will be created to correct any mistakes that have been made. This usually doesn't happen very often because there are check systems in place :)

IMO the PD should be looking for 2 hand guns. One 40 cal, and I am not sure why they are zeroing in on Glock... Unless there are charistic extractor marks on cases... There are many brands of handguns that shoot 40. The other gun I would suggest is another handgun, likely a .25 or .380. I think this crime was most probably done by 2 shooters, firing at nearly the same time.
I know nothing about guns, and absolutely HATE guns. Dear God, these poor girls appeared to have been (as NG stated) "used as target practice." I was thinking while reading the autopsy reports, that possibly a Glock was used - only from what I have read about Glocks - they are high powered, high caliber hand guns, and very deadly. And it appeared that more than one shooter was involved.

Dear Lord have mercy on their families.... such a horrible crime.....

It seems to me, both girls were shot with both weapons. IMO, these shooters shot their victim, then walked to the other girl, and each took a turn shooting the other shooters victim after they were down.

I can see this as the case.
At the very beginning I thought this was a vengance thing that followed The P's from OKC.. but the more I read & learn I have to see this as you posted USARDOG.. it is logical.

Thank you for your response. I have followed this case through the NG show and news online. I have tried to find more indepth coverage and until I came here, could not find much coverage. Where did you find the information regarding location of the bodies? I read the autopsy report but do not remember any significant clinical summary indicating location or position of the bodies unless I missed it. I could have missed it though... the nature of the killing was overwhelmingly brutal to me, I was praying for the family the entire time I read the autopsy on those poor girls. The 911 call was devasting to hear. I truly hope LE can catch the viscious monster(s) that did this to these girls.

I'm not familiar with the background of the girls interests and likes and dislikes, just from reading here in what you guys have written. Placing the "Z" scab/carvings because of her like of a boy on the High School Musical definitely makes more sense to me. Typical pre-teenage girl to me.

Good to have you back posting, Debbie0604.

We were shown the girls' positions when we visited the memorial. Additionally, I have read or seen a report somewhere (I'll look for a link).

Vicki P confirmed to us the "Zac" from HSM connection. Their clubhouse definitiely indicated their love for HSM as well.

My idea for working this case would be to put a camara in the woods here, and record every car coming and going, then do follow ups. I believe these killers will return to the scene of this crime.
I said the same thing from the get go.!!! Remember when the memorial was vandalized... This could have been been done 6 months ago..

Hi Debbie~
One of the autopsies says the victime was laying in a supine position etc..... I believe it was Skylas. The autopsy also says something about her being a certain direct etc.... from Taylor. That is where I originally read about the body of Skyla and where it was located. Taylors location was not mentioned in the autopsy report. Like Boots said, the location of her body was told to us by locals.

Welcome to WS!!!!

Or, could one of the boys be from a family that has connections.

Not only was the Sheriff locked away but then the POI is trotted out to the public in an odd fashion. The POI story comes directly from LE and it is full of holes and doesn't make sense.

Why is their focus on the POI and not the killers?

What does this mean? Did I miss something?

I said the same thing from the get go.!!! Remember when the memorial was vandalized... This could have been been done 6 months ago..

I believe Peter P indicated to some of our group that cameras were installed (maybe even twice) and they were stolen and not replaced.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot
Back