FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On NG it was said that they were sleeping in the same room (the brother) on Greta the LE on the phone said the brother was in a different room.

Dad defending gf....but, just now he said he locked the door with the deadbolt...special hole for it, hard to close. He locked it before 3pm when he went to work?? Does gf know how to open it?? He thinks it was pried open with a crowbar?? LE says different....

Hinky meter is beeping....

I saw the mother and father being interviewed, has the girlfriend been interviewed on TV? I'm a bit suspicious of her and her story of going to the bathroom and coming back to bed and Haliegh is gone?

On NG it was said that they were sleeping in the same room (the brother) on Greta the LE on the phone said the brother was in a different room.

All of these differing accounts...doesn't make it easy, does it?

holy crap!!! 44 reg sex offenders in the area??? why the heck would you bring a child into that area???? I guess when your young though you dont know well enough..thats awful!!! When I moved here I checked that crap out right away, but I know better...I guess someone inexperienced would not think about that, but oh dear I hope none of them have her...I was so hoping it was like a family abduction...Please God help this child escape!!!

EVeryone pray for her now!

FWIW, I believe it was reported the dad worked on bridges. Where I'm at, those major projects are usually done when traffic is at it's lowest at night and early morning.
They also run 24 hour jobs to get them finished under the wire before the date on the contract for the bonuses...so a 12 hour shift from 3 pm - 3 am is possible. Being a crane operator, he would have been making a reasonable living. This looks good for him, too. At least, he was working and paying the way for his children.

I was impressed with his answer to Greta on why he has custody. He was very cautious not to be "rude" to her mother and as respectful as possible. I think he came off better on Greta than he did on NG.

I think one of the sex offenders took her. That child (the 17 year old), sounds completely shaken up on the phone. I don't think she has anything to do with this. He said she took a lie detector test. They then said that she is with family, recovering. I believe the story. THere are 44 sex offenders in the area. They need to get dogs to every one of their homes. I believe she has been taken. I have the same sick feeling in the pit of my stomache that I did when Jessie Lunsford was taken. WTH is it with FL???

I heard a little dog yapping in an earlier interview with the B/F. Does anyone know if he owns a little yappy dog?

holy crap!!! 44 reg sex offenders in the area??? why the heck would you bring a child into that area???? I guess when your young though you dont know well enough..thats awful!!! When I moved here I checked that crap out right away, but I know better...I guess someone inexperienced would not think about that, but oh dear I hope none of them have her...I was so hoping it was like a family abduction...Please God help this child escape!!!

EVeryone pray for her now!

OR it was the only thing they could afford.

Thank you, that is very kind of you to print their flyer to take with you . There is a thread on this same forum just a few threads down. Your right, the case has been cold way too long. NG has never done a full story on her show but she has shown Adrianna's picture.

There is a thread here on WS already?

Please think about contacting NG .. :blowkiss:

On Greta it was just stated that he worked from 3pm to 3am.

It was maternal grandma that said he worked the 3 - 3 shift. 12 hr shifts - he's a crane operator. My DH works in structural steel and that is very possible - when they need a crane - they pay by the hour for that crane and they don't stop the job until its done because of the by the hour. And they (crane operators) make real good $$$$.

I m just finding out about this now, been watching ng for the last 5 or so minutes, first thought, guys on drugs (although he def seems inocent) girlfriend si there sleeing with child in bed??? betcha bottom dollar the real mom or someone in family came and got the girl out of there...my oppinion only....he seems too much tome like he is on some kind of drugs...anyone else seeing this??? MOO

I noticed the change in his demeanor tonight - but its not illegal drugs - I do believe he's seen a dr. and they have given him a script for valium or something to calm him down - he is very much calmer tonight - I know if it was me - you would have to knock me out cold (or really dope me up for me to maintain). IMO that's all that is.

I thought he saw her after school around 4?

Elementary schools dismiss at 2 and she rode a bus - so she would be at bus stop by 2:20 - 2:30 depending how far the bus had to go - and he said in one video that he picked her up from the bus stop.

He also said on Greta that he distinctly checked the lock on that back door before he left for work. But then he said something about a "crowbar" on the door but that Greta would have to ask LE more about how whoever got in. I thought there was no visible signs of B&E on the door? Certainly a crowbar would leave marks. Dad also says there was a dead bolt and that he put it in so that you had to press on the door to get it to catch. After that explanation I lending to the gf opened that back door.

Anyone else??????

Does anyone think the GF may have had someone over to visit and Haleigh woke up and caught them?

This thought/feeling/impression keeps coming to me.

Why not immediately call 911 at 3am?

Dad defending gf....but, just now he said he locked the door with the deadbolt...special hole for it, hard to close. He locked it before 3pm when he went to work?? Does gf know how to open it?? He thinks it was pried open with a crowbar?? LE says different....

If it was with locked with a deadbolt, that would be inside, and with no sign of forced entry (per LE) someone would have had to open that door from the inside.

(nurse rolls eyes scanning crowd for SuziQ).... do you think we need a new thread?

Yeah! Seemed pretty knowledgeable about fixing the door with a special deadbolt, but did not know if the door was pried open with a crowbar?

I believe the dad had nothing to do with this. Not because of his emotions, but because he appears to have an iron clad alibi. The guiltiest people in the world can be sincerely distraught. It all just depends on what they are distraught about. A guilty person is merely distraught over effing up their life.

SO 500 feet away, huh? 500 feet, huh? hmmmm Long enough for sicko's observation of how the house is run and able to pull this crap off. He may have even spoken to Haleigh on a couple of occasions if she played outside, etc.

500 feet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member