FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are more "guests" viewing this thread than members. interesting

I can see that, everytime I go to post I have to sign in again. Sometimes I get bumped out even before I finish my post. So I stay a guest more than I do a member.

Anyone else have this problem?

Swag, I'm leaning more that way than a hickey or a tattoo. I thought you covered a hickey with make-up. And if you get a tattoo, you're not supposed to cover it. I have no link for either of those statements; just personal experience!

If you work in sun or around certain chemicals, you cover your tattoos or they fade, you also cover them when they are fresh and clothing such as collars might rub the scab of them.

i have several, fiancee has many more and gives them as well.

I have seen kids w/ Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, but not older teenagers. I didn't notice any facial characteristics that she has that are similar to FAS, but as I understand it there are not always obvious outward signs. There may be learning disorders, mental delay, but I can't see any real obvious signs in MC. My opinion only.

I didn't see it either. I, too, have seen children and teens with fetal alcohol syndrome and although it can run almost as a spectrum I do not and have not seen indications of that FWIW.

She probably isn't a morning person either, because Haleigh missed a lot of school, though I have not confirmed that information. Also, I don't know if they have morning and afternoon kindergarten in Florida, and if so, which class she is in.
I thought teenagers slept a lot?

ha! i slept A LOT as a teenager but it was during the day because i was up all night, LOL

now as an adult i am still up all night and catnap during the day when i can :crazy:

Did anyone figure out if they have a septic tank or not?
I would "think" it was septic tank. That area doesn't look to have "city sewer systems". They're just getting around to connecting a bunch of neighborhoods here and we're in the big city. Think its pretty much probably septic tank.

As for the trains, that line runs both AMTRAK (passenger) and freight CXS. Don't know about schedules. Guess you could find out the passenger times from AMTRAK.

The only reason I mentioned the train is because we have a "slow" train that goes through our town. The teenagers HAVE been known to jump on it to get from one side of our small town to the other without the train personel knowing it!

If you work in sun or around certain chemicals, you cover your tattoos or they fade, you also cover them when they are fresh and clothing such as collars might rub the scab of them.

MMMM, I see what you are saying. I liked the theory that another poster shared on a thread way back there <--------. Way back can't remember which thread.

The poster said that the bandaid wasn't seen in the very first interviews but later on. The poster also speculated that it might have been a shaving cut. A cut made with shaky hands that had not slept in days. I thought it made a lot of sense.

It's odd that Misty spent 27 minutes in that house with the back door open. You'd think that she would have ran over to shut and lock it. She must not have thought anyone was still inside or she'd never have stayed in there herself and would have called someone much quicker. Very strange. Misty told the boyfriend that "your back doors open and someone took your daughter".

Maybe she was trying not to touch anything in case their were prints and evidence to be found. I don't know though.

I can see that, everytime I go to post I have to sign in again. Sometimes I get bumped out even before I finish my post. So I stay a guest more than I do a member.

You have to check that little box where you enter your hat and password otherwise by the time you read through a page on the thread you get kicked.
Took me about a month before I figured that one out.

I get logged off quite a bit after a certain amount of time.

It's odd that Misty spent 27 minutes in that house with the back door open. You'd think that she would have ran over to shut and lock it. She must not have thought anyone was still inside or she'd never have stayed in there herself and would have called someone much quicker. Very strange. Misty told the boyfriend that "your back doors open and someone took your daughter".

5 minutes would have been a long time, 27 minutes had to be an eternity...

Were houses NOT occupied by REGISTERED SO's searched?
The average SO offends for years and years before they are caught...

I don't think so because wouldn't they need probable cause and a search warrant to search everyones house (that wasn't a SO) in the area?

I don't think so because wouldn't they need probable cause and a search warrant to search everyones house (that wasn't a SO) in the area?

It was reported several times that the neighborhood opened their doors to LE and let them search, often more than once.

you have to check that little box where you enter your hat and password otherwise by the time you read through a page on the thread you get kicked.
Took me about a month before i figured that one out.

thanks!!!!!

Don't mean to argue -- swear I don't -- but I just got one 2 weeks ago, and the guy was very specific. Do NOT cover it. Let it air dry. :blowkiss:

Don't mean to argue -- swear I don't -- but I just got one 2 weeks ago, and the guy was very specific. Do NOT cover it. Let it air dry. :blowkiss:

Depends where it was on your body...if clothing can rub, you cover it, if you pull the scab, you pull your ink.

MMMM, I see what you are saying. I liked the theory that another poster shared on a thread way back there <--------. Way back can't remember which thread.

The poster said that the bandaid wasn't seen in the very first interviews but later on. The poster also speculated that it might have been a shaving cut. A cut made with shaky hands that had not slept in days. I thought it made a lot of sense.

Been thinking about this. Could it be as simple as, well, someone was trimming his hair and accidentally cut him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592