Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Chesterp! Since you have been to Satsuma...would this be an area where it would be a good place to hunt or would you have to travel outside the immediate area to find that?

Had a strange dream the other night. Been meaning to post it for a few days now.

Ok.. so I had this dream about Haleigh. It didn't make much sense, but it involved a box full of popsicle sticks / tongue depressors... each one representing a member of the community where the Cummings family lives and everyone in their families... pretty much everyone connected to the case.

One stick was taken from the box as it was completely preposterous that this person took the little girl.... don't ask me why...

Then two of the sticks were removed from the box as they were the actual kidnappers. No names were on the tongue depressors.

No idea what that meant... It was really strange. Just me standing over a cardboard box filled with loose tongue depressors.

Your dream gives new meaning to the analogies of drawing the short end of the stick, sticking it to someone, or sticking together. ;)

Issi-- tongue depressors= no one's talking? jmo

Issi-- tongue depressors= no one's talking? jmo

That's interesting. Both posts above mine.

Late Edit

Looked this up in an online Dream Dictionary.

Dream Interpretations For
tongue depressors

Tongue

To dream of seeing your own tongue, denotes that you will be looked upon with disfavor by your acquaintances.

To see the tongue of another, foretells that scandal will villify you.

To dream that your tongue is affected in any way, denotes that your carelessness in talking will get you into trouble.

I send you compassion and condolences for the loss of your son.
I think your dream is beautiful and I believe that all the ch ildren in Heaven have a wonderful time being together and going on adventures with one another.

I had a Dream that Ethan was playing with Haleigh.... very short dream and I just remember Ethan saying its ok we can play now..... then Haleigh running after Ethan with a smile...

(*PLEASE don't bash me.... I just can't make sence of it.... and wanted to express it)[/QUOTE]

I send you compassion and condolences for the loss of your son.
I think your dream is beautiful and I believe that all the ch ildren in Heaven have a wonderful time being together and going on adventures with one another.

I had a Dream that Ethan was playing with Haleigh.... very short dream and I just remember Ethan saying its ok we can play now..... then Haleigh running after Ethan with a smile...

(*PLEASE don't bash me.... I just can't make sence of it.... and wanted to express it)
[/QUOTE]

No bashing here...

At first I was having dreams of Caylee helping Haleigh...days after she went missing.

Behind. Behind. Behind. Behind. It keeps popping into my head just as I am waking up (4 times in a row now). Behind what?

No bashing here...

At first I was having dreams of Caylee helping Haleigh...days after she went missing.[/QUOTE]

Don't usually comment on the dream thread...

chesterp, i had a "vision"(i say that because i was not sleeping just praying for Haleigh) of Caylee helping Haleigh. It does not mean anything, but she(Haleigh) was sitting at a small round table coloring and humming, Caylee was sitting next to her and they were both happy and laughing and communicating. I had a sense that Haleigh was in a kitchen with dark paneling and a heavier set women with a red apron, had her back to them and a man dark hair, dark complection plaid short sleve shirt, standing in the doorway staring at Haleigh. She was confused but was enjoying talking to Caylee about a tea party and coloring. This was day 2 of Haleigh missing.

I am just wondering if anyone has had a dream of Haleigh....

I VERY RARELY remember my dreams.... they are usually about Ethan when I do remember them....

I don't really know much about dreams or if I am just too engrossed in this case but......

(*PLEASE don't bash me.... I just can't make sence of it.... and wanted to express it)

I haven't read the entire thread yet. I have to put my kids to bed and I'll come back but I had to post.

First of all, I'm so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little boy. I have a little blonde boy almost 5 and it breaks my heart to even try to put myself in your place.

Secondly, I truly believe that a loved one that has passed can visit you in your dreams. I believe your son visited you and told you Hayleigh is with him to ease your mind. I PRAY that Haleigh is alive, but I have a very heavy, dark, feeling that she died shortly after she was taken. I hope I'm wrong and I continue to look at each little girl I see hoping to find her.

Bless you.

i cannot believe i am going to post this,but here goes.idreamed of a large plowed field with white sand.there were black letters with the word annie on each row like showing the way to something.also i dreamed of an old cemetery near a place with new construction beside of it.it was a black cemetery with huge oak trees and palms .i saw 2 black ladies standing beside old grave placing flowers...

i cannot believe i am going to post this,but here goes.idreamed of a large plowed field with white sand.there were black letters with the word annie on each row like showing the way to something.also i dreamed of an old cemetery near a place with new construction beside of it.it was a black cemetery with huge oak trees and palms .i saw 2 black ladies standing beside old grave placing flowers...
This is a very interesting dream. Thanks for posting. :)

The only cemeteries I have found are Palatka's and San Mateo's. I wonder if there are older and abandoned ones nearby?

I had a weird dream back when I first started reading about Haleigh. It wasn't about her, but about a girl at my grandson's school who has a physical disability. I dreamt that I was someone else, and was in a strange house with brown paneling. I/whoever I was, was in a den that opened into the kitchen dining area, and was expected to help. The girl's mother had drugged her before the meal I helped serve, and was purposely letting her die because she would never be normal. I was shocked after realizing what happened, and kept telling the mother that she'd regret it and needed to call someone, but I didn't call the police for some reason and was worried about leaving fingerprints. The girl was laying on a little bed beside a wall in the kitchen area, and covered head to toe with a bright blue lightweight blanket. It was a disturbing and odd dream.

This is a very interesting dream. Thanks for posting. :)

The only cemeteries I have found are Palatka's and San Mateo's. I wonder if there are older and abandoned ones nearby?

hi i feel it is a very old cemetery and maybe they are building a road beside it.the dirt is red and appears sandy.i don,t have a clue what these things mean,i cannot get a feeling if haleigh is alive or dead.with caylee i could tell she was dead and i saw her in a pet cemetery.ilooked all over orlando for pet cemeteries.ijust do not know how to put these things together..

And you were right about Caylee as it turns out. Pets were buried there. You just couldn't know that at the time.

hi i feel it is a very old cemetery and maybe they are building a road beside it.the dirt is red and appears sandy.i don,t have a clue what these things mean,i cannot get a feeling if haleigh is alive or dead.with caylee i could tell she was dead and i saw her in a pet cemetery.ilooked all over orlando for pet cemeteries.ijust do not know how to put these things together..

This is a list of known burial grounds in Putnam County with directions on how to get to them. There is even one, Norwalk Cemetery, in Ocla National Forest. The Keuka Cemetery is way off the beaten path and if you keep folling the road it ends up at Lake Keuka. I followed google map for a few of them and these are the two that seem to be the most remote. Of course the views can be several years old so any new construction would not show. Just thought I woul post the link in case anyone wanted to take a gander.
http://www.putnam-fl.com/lib/History_Files/cemeteri.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member