Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video image of Casey having an emotional break down and shaking her fists in anger/frustration while talking with her parents (jail visit October 08) shows a frightening, out of control side of Casey that I have to believe her parents have seen before. "Calm down Casey" ....

We may never know precisely when or how Caylee was murdered. Did it happen at home in her own bedroom? Was she drowned in the bathtub or pool? Did she die in the trunk of Casey's car parked in the Anthony garage? The evidence suggests a number of possible scenarios. My personal opinion is however she was murdered, it happened at the Anthony home.

ITA...

When Casey had Caylee in the afternoons while Cindy was at work.. I wonder how many times Caylee seen that very look of rage?

Children gravitate to those they fill most loved by and safe with....
maybe Caylee was gravitating towards Cindy and George because mom's scary raged filled face didn't make her feel safe.

When I see her at the Video Store I see that she is happy because she no longer has to worry about Caylee. Caylee is already dead. Caylee will not be able to "tell" on her to Grandma, she has taken away the one thing her mother wanted. She no longer has to worry about a sitter. She has her "story" about the "nanny" already set. A several of her friends commented in the interviews. They could see Casey telling herself a lie and believing it. The scenario above of putting the tape on her face while she was sleeping and then suffocating Caylee is believable to me as well.

Now all she needs to do is get a few "kidnapping" ideas from some movies she is going to watch with Tony.

I can't see her happy and carefree at the video store if she knew she had a LIVE Caylee in the trunk. I see her being worried that Caylee would wake up or make noises. Then there is the whole.. going out to check on her.

I agree.

Casey would be more worried about an alive Caylee that could wake up and make noise than a deceased Caylee.

Hercules P., I think she is monstrous enough to know Caylee was dead and be relieved and carefree. I think Miss Marple would be with me on this, too. Don't let Casey's pretty face fool you.

JMO

I agree.

Casey would be more worried about an alive Caylee that could wake up and make noise than a deceased Caylee.

I think she is monstrous enough to know Caylee was dead and be relieved and carefree. Hercules P., don't let that pretty face fool you. I think Miss Marple would be with me on this.

JMO

She did not have any problem smiling while walking into jail the first time either.

I do not take alot of stock in the NE jbut for some reason I can see Casey smiling and being chipper just like that inmate reported.

Cold and emotionless inside.. she smiles and acts chipper because that is a programmed response that she has learned to use to get through everything.

Her whole demeanor has been just bizarre.. didn't Scott P.. fake a plea or a concern?
Susan Smith actually got on TV and believably cried and asked for her child back.

Casey has done nothing be flash big smiles... Cried only when it was about her.

The only thing I think that could have made her cry on June 16th was if Tony called after she killed Caylee and told he did not want to date her anymore.

Anything and every emotion from her is a chilling happiness and perkiness. She even seems happier right after having did something.. like the checks and target shopping.

The first time i read about this case my first thought was KC had drugged Caylee with benadryl to put her asleep in the trunk of the car and she suffocated in the heat of the car. I have also thought KC was on the computer at home or napping and Caylee drown in the pool.

I appreciate the concern.

Actually I see her as very ugly! My mind does not separate the evil from the superficial appearance. I never realised I was that "deep" before? LOL

I think we all have the problem of trying to fit info and behaviour into our own normal experiences, but KC is not normal. I could not behave as calm as KC with a dead or live baby in the trunk of my car?

Me neither dude! I would be inconsolable.

I couldn't be that 'normal' with a dead child, a living child in the trunk, a missing child, or any thought of any of those things happening. How could anyone focus on a rented movie at a time like that? Might as well ask me to take down a recipe over the phone as the house burnt down around me.
I have lived my life around those kinds of people though, and yes, they really can appear perfectly normal, perfectly calm in those sorts of situations. I have asked them about it later, when I found out about something that would have driven me straight into panic mode, they said they just did not allow themselves to think about it. They just concentrate on the business at hand, and if they do think about it, they blame the problem on someone else.

'Not my fault the kids were left alone that night, if their Mom hadn't taken on a second job, she would have been where she belonged, at home looking after the kids.'.. a direct quote from someone who almost lost his kids (ages 6, 4 and 3 months) in a house fire when he left them home alone, and his wife worked two jobs to help pay off his fines.

I agree.

Hercules P., I think she is monstrous enough to know Caylee was dead and be relieved and carefree. I think Miss Marple would be with me on this, too. Don't let Casey's pretty face fool you.

JMO
I appreciate the concern.

Actually I see her as very ugly! My mind does not separate the evil from the superficial appearance. I never realised I was that "deep" before? LOL

I think we all have the problem of trying to fit info and behaviour into our own normal experiences, but KC is not normal. I could not behave as calm as KC with a dead or live baby in the trunk of my car?

I hear that Tony L. was on another crime forum and was talking to posters. I found this on acandyrose.com (WS approved site)

Guess we should sleuth that to see if she popped out to the car on a regular basis..

IMHO, I think the police would have asked him that out front during one of these interviews. However, I am finding out that it seems the later released interviews may first appear to be the same but have more detail or information that was not released the first time.

I hear that Tony L. was on another crime forum and was talking to posters. I found this on acandyrose.com (WS approved site)

Guess we should sleuth that to see if she popped out to the car on a regular basis..

IMHO, I think the police would have asked him that out front during one of these interviews. However, I am finding out that it seems the later released interviews may first appear to be the same but have more detail or information that was not released the first time.
It seems to me that Tony was being very cooperative with LE. I think he has told all he can tell. I hope there is more of his testimony as yet unreleased.

before i begin just let me say I AM SPENDING WAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THIS SITE!
trust me, that'll save you having to say it.

about 15 minutes ago i drove past a large group of university students, mainly girls, lying on the grass by a river close to my home, just enjoying the first warm spring sunshine on a clement blossom scented afternoon .... did i ponder what a gorgeous day it is? no! i brought my car to a screeching halt and stared at them thinking - i couldn't duct tape a single one of them and get their hair caught in it if lives depended on it. why? gravity. when we lie down our hair comes to rest well behind our faces and flush w/ whatever we happen to be lying on. either the duct tape really did stretch all the way around caylee's head or she was not dead when it was applied. dead people do not assume an upright position and it would be too tricky to hold up a body and apply duct tape w/ your one free hand. why would you even bother?

like i said - i'm spending waaaay too much time on this site!

about 15 minutes ago i drove past a large group of university students, mainly girls, lying on the grass by a river close to my home, just enjoying the first warm spring sunshine on a clement blossom scented afternoon .... did i ponder what a gorgeous day it is? no! i brought my car to a screeching halt and stared at them thinking - i couldn't duct tape a single one of them and get their hair caught in it if lives depended on it. why? gravity. when we lie down our hair comes to rest well behind our faces and flush w/ whatever we happen to be lying on. either the duct tape really did stretch all the way around caylee's head or she was not dead when it was applied. dead people do not assume an upright position and it would be too tricky to hold up a body and apply duct tape w/ your one free hand. why would you even bother?

If you're spending too much time here, you shouldn't be concerned because you certainly make a great observation!

The only way I can envision duct tape applied before Caylee died is with her sitting in her car seat, head leaning back. But then, gravity may pull the head forward and in a down-facing position.

Ugh!! Too disturbing to think about!!

If you're spending too much time here, you shouldn't be concerned because you certainly make a great observation!

The only way I can envision duct tape applied before Caylee died is with her sitting in her car seat, head leaning back. But then, gravity may pull the head forward and in a down-facing position.

Ugh!! Too disturbing to think about!!

you're right. i never thought of that! and you're complimenting me on oservations?! yes it could've happened in the car. the whole idea of the duct tape being put on after death tends to come from people who believe that this was an accident (though not always) and that casey simply didn't admit to it due to fear of cindy's reaction. if this were true then casey would not be the sociopathic little monster she's been depicted as ... and if that were true then on finding the lifeless body of her child wouldn't she at least have freed her from the harness of the car seat and tried to revive her little girl? at the very very least wouldn't she have wanted to hold her baby in her arms one last time? wouldn't it take pretty much a sociopathic little moster to not bother w/ any of that and instead fly into operation cover my a$$? and that brings us back to debating the likelihood of an accident .... i am travelling in ever decreasing circles which i fear can only have one end ...
wacko.gif

i'm really grateful you think that was a good observation nyvictoria but between me and thee, the very fact that i'm starting to think this way is a little, err, troubling. as soon as i can muster the strength to go cold turkey i'm gonna try to take a couple of days break!

you're right. i never thought of that! and you're complimenting me on oservations?! yes it could've happened in the car. the whole idea of the duct tape being put on after death tends to come from people who believe that this was an accident (though not always) and that casey simply didn't admit to it due to fear of cindy's reaction. if this were true then casey would not be the sociopathic little monster she's been depicted as ... and if that were true then on finding the lifeless body of her child wouldn't she at least have freed her from the harness of the car seat and tried to revive her little girl? at the very very least wouldn't she have wanted to hold her baby in her arms one last time? wouldn't it take pretty much a sociopathic little moster to not bother w/ any of that and instead fly into operation cover my a$$? and that brings us back to debating the likelihood of an accident .... i am travelling in ever decreasing circles which i fear can only have one end ...
wacko.gif

i'm really grateful you think that was a good observation nyvictoria but between me and thee, the very fact that i'm starting to think this way is a little, err, troubling. as soon as i can muster the strength to go cold turkey i'm gonna try to take a couple of days break!

Either way, Casey is one twisted individual! Eddeva, take a break if you need but I think yours was one heck of an observation. I've been trying to come up with any scenario in which Casey could duct tape Caylee without laying her down and (other than the one I stated) I can't think of any. I guess that leaves us with the disgusting possibility that she wrapped the duct tape around her head. I don't think LE specified where they had to cut poor Caylee's hair to free the duct tape...just that they had to cut it.

It is very horrible to visualise the taping.

I am thinking the taping was while Caylee was alive, but I can visualise how it could have been done on an unconscious or dead child. Do not see that can be excluded. For instance, if the child was on her back, I think no problem to tape and include hair on either side?

It is very horrible to visualise the taping.

I am thinking the taping was while Caylee was alive, but I can visualise how it could have been done on an unconscious or dead child. Do not see that can be excluded. For instance, if the child was on her back, I think no problem to tape and include hair on either side?

you're right - never say never, and given that casey is batsh*t crazy it's even possible that she applied the tape w/ razor tipped salad tongs.
when you said 'on her back', did you mean to say 'on her front'?
that would get hair on the tape but you'd have to twist her head, roughly as far as it would go, to one side and hold it there in order to stick the tape fully across the mouth, or approach from the front and lift the head by the hair/chin and again hold it there while the tape goes on. either way you're once again left one handed while applying the duct tape. but why wouldn't casey just flip caylee onto her back and avoid all the trouble?
i know there'll be other ways i can't think of that could somehow account for casey choosing to, i dunno, dangle caylee face down and duct tape her. in the end though, if it's so difficult for me to come up w/ a scenario i can believe regarding duct taping w/ caylee face down then i'm apt to conclude it's unlikely to have happened this way. not impossible but, to me, not probable.

if you come back and post again and don't get a reply please don't be offended (i always feel i'm being rude if i forget to follow up on a post and somone's comment goes unanswered) what i said to victoria was true. i have all these images of a baby's mouth covered in duct tape, and images of how and when it got there, and i need to get rid of them. except for picking up messages i need to not be here for a couple of days. wish me luck in staying away :)

I have had a problem with the 15th since the beginning.......I think KC killed Caylee on the 13th very late at night, or on the 14th. I think she choked her just like CA allegedly choked her and then threw her in the trunk for a couple of days until she could figure out what to do with her. I think she malicously wanted to bury her in her parents backyard, but finding it was harder to dig a grave than she thought. bagged her and toss her in the woods instead, on the day she ran out of gas and called AL to come help her, and she was walking down the road.

you're right - never say never, and given that casey is batsh*t crazy it's even possible that she applied the tape w/ razor tipped salad tongs.
when you said 'on her back', did you mean to say 'on her front'?
that would get hair on the tape but you'd have to twist her head, roughly as far as it would go, to one side and hold it there in order to stick the tape fully across the mouth, or approach from the front and lift the head by the hair/chin and again hold it there while the tape goes on. either way you're once again left one handed while applying the duct tape. but why wouldn't casey just flip caylee onto her back and avoid all the trouble?
i know there'll be other ways i can't think of that could somehow account for casey choosing to, i dunno, dangle caylee face down and duct tape her. in the end though, if it's so difficult for me to come up w/ a scenario i can believe regarding duct taping w/ caylee face down then i'm apt to conclude it's unlikely to have happened this way. not impossible but, to me, not probable.

if you come back and post again and don't get a reply please don't be offended (i always feel i'm being rude if i forget to follow up on a post and somone's comment goes unanswered) what i said to victoria was true. i have all these images of a baby's mouth covered in duct tape, and images of how and when it got there, and i need to get rid of them. except for picking up messages i need to not be here for a couple of days. wish me luck in staying away :)
I wish you luck in whatever you strive to do, but if and when its appropriate for you to post, your contribution will be welcome.

No, I meant child on her back just simply lying there. I don't see a problem applying tape, but I would never think to try. Long hair would be spread out, but I don't see a problem gathering it in and putting tape over.

ITA...

When Casey had Caylee in the afternoons while Cindy was at work.. I wonder how many times Caylee seen that very look of rage?

Children gravitate to those they fill most loved by and safe with....
maybe Caylee was gravitating towards Cindy and George because mom's scary raged filled face didn't make her feel safe.

I keep reminding myself that this child was dragged around to who knows where for the two years that Casey was telling her parents that she was going to a job that she did not have. Who knows what this baby had seen and where she had been during that time. Reports that Caylee was taken to booze filled parties and that Casey had gone thru quite a transformation after the birth of Caylee just suggests that she could have been up to all sorts of questionable situations with her child in tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland