Accountability of Caylee

June 2nd This is the day Casey and Caylee spend the day at Tony's going swimming...

12:16 AM Casey arrives at the Anthony homestead after being at Tony's after the Arden Village party.
12:21 AM Casey sends Amy a text
“Glad you’re home! Sorry I didn’t come tonight. I do have a great story for you though. I’ll call ya tomorrow!”
12:46 AM Jesse texts Casey
12:46 AM Jesse texts Casey
1:08 AM Chris S texts Casey
Casey catches some ZZZZ’s for 2 hours
3:17 AM Tony texts Casey and she does not reply, she continues sleeping...
Casey gets some more good sleep and does not show activity on her phone until the sun comes up. 6 hours.

Casey wakes up at the Anthony home after close to 8 hours since the last major texting, spends time in the morning with Caylee and her mother. Leaves with Caylee and goes to Tony’s apt for swimming. Tony does not have classes this week.

(BJB and I are proposing.. Cindy and Casey had a fight in the AM.. hence the reason Casey took Caylee for the day. This seems to be a pattern we noticed. Fight, Casey and Caylee disappear for a little bit)

9:03 AM Casey calls Tony and talks for 12 minutes. She must be up, dressed and ready to spend the day with Tony. Caylee is with her this day.
10:06 AM Casey is receiving a text message and she is pinging at Tony’s apt.
Pg 14 and 15 Tony Lazarro interview July 22nd with Det. Edwards http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
"Tony states that he did not have school this week and Casey came over to his apt on June 2nd with Caylee. He has pictures of Casey and Caylee on his cell phone from this date. This is the first time he has seen Caylee. She brought over food for her and Caylee to eat. He did not feel real well. Relaxing at the place. She was reading Caylee books. Then they went down to the pool. Then they left around 5:30 -6:30.”

There is no cell activity for 2.25 hours after she arrives at Tony’s apt until she receives a text message.

12:30 PM Text from Chris Stutz
1:10 PM Text from Adam “Officer Charlie” Lynch?
2:10 PM Casey gets a call from Anthony Home and it lasted for 1 min. Within the same minute she gets a text notification of a call from Cindy and she then checks her VM.
2:55 PM Casey calls Casey (Voicemail check?)
2:56 PM Voicemail message gets cleared.
2:56 PM Casey calls the Anthony home call last 1 min
37 minute break…
4:33 PM Within the next minute a call comes in from the Anthony Home(Cindy) a vm text msg is sent and a outgoing call to Casey VM.

Casey and Caylee are pinging south of Tony’s at 4:34. No cell activity for 1.5 hours. This could be pool time. Lazzaro spent $5.00 at Winn Dixie on June 2nd per Credit card usage report.

4:52 PM – Tony takes a picture of Caylee at this time on his cell phone.
5:40 PM Amy H texts Casey…
“I made out with a guy last night!”
6:13 PM Anthony Home calls Casey, Call goes to VM, Casey gets text notification, she checks VM
6:27 PM Casey texts Amy
“Me too!”
Casey pings south of Tony’s until
6:40 PM Casey calls the Anthony Home and talks for 7 minutes Could be some word's flying here..
This call pings at or near Tony’s apt
6:47 PM Casey calls Ryan P and does not connect tries again in 23 seconds.
6:49 PM Casey calls Ric and talks for 5 min while Casey and Caylee are traveling south.
6:54 PM Casey calls Ryan P again and talks for 5 minutes. Casey and Caylee are at the Anthony home.
7:01 PM Casey sends a text to Tony L

Heavy texting occurs for 1 hour with Tony L until 8:09 PM for 1 hour. Caylee would have been probably spending time with her Grandma.
8:09 – 10:13 The texting slows down for with breaks of 23, 13,31, 20and 38 minute breaks. She is more or likely getting Caylee’s bath and ready for bed and just hanging out at home.
10:14 -12:10 - 2 hour text fest between Casey/Tony and Casey/Ric.
11:59 PM Casey text to Amy
“So it is more sad or funny that Ric decides to finally spill his real feelings for me after hearing that I made out with Tony? Stupid. So stupid. I couldn’t wait for him forever and I'm truly glad that I didn’t. Anyway.. I can wait to hear your story from last night!”

Casey must have made a decision at this point after the text fest to choose Tony over Ric.
12:13 AM Amy texts Casey back…
“I want that toy now that someone else has it! Dumb boys. Last night was interesting. Kissing is fun. And he was real playful which was really fun. I actually kinda want him to call not that I’m holding my breath but he was fun.”
....in the middle of the night going into the AM hours of June 3rd. Middle of the night… There are 4 missing or deleted texts from Amy’s phone documentation.
12:13:07[ AM/B] – Casey texts Amy... finish sentence over 40 secs later
“You needed a good distraction from firefighter boy. I’m glad! It’s nice to finally feel wanted to Ric but it’s like I had to move on to get anything out of…
12:13:54 AM Casey completes the text
….him. I stand by my decisions and I'm really starting to like Tony. Everything in due time.”
Amy Huzienga July 23rd interview regarding June 1st.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555307.pdf PG 10
“June 2nd is when Ricardo kind of finds out.. She told me as well on the 2nd.” Amy references the “made out with a boy text and Casey’s response.. me, too!”
Casey while texting with Amy, Amy accidently sends Ric a text that was meant to go to Casey. Casey is back to texting Ric and Tony until 12:59 AM

12:59 to 1:33 AM The texts really start to fly between Ric and Casey. I would assume this is where they are fighting. No texts or calls until 8:26 AM.

June 2nd appears to be a pivotal day... Casey has Caylee all day.
Heavy texting between Casey/Tony and Casey/Ric. Ric finds out that Casey has been with Tony. Tony and Casey had sex the day before. Time for bickering in the AM with her mom.

June 3rd
Casey got about 7 hours of sleep. She is at home with her mom and Caylee. She does hang close to home this day.
8:26 AM Casey is texting herself for 23 seconds.
8:49 AM Casey sends last text to Casey Anthony.
8:58 AM She sends Tony the first text of the day. 4 more texts are exchanged. There are gaps of 26, 2, 87 and 48 minutes.. between texts up until 11:40.

During these gaps of time, Casey is probably spending time with her mom and her daughter. She knows she is in hot water and she will need Cindy for the upcoming weekend.

This would be recalled by Cindy in the Audio interview.Cindy’s Aug 1st audio interview:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...o_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

“ Casey was in and out this week. We thought about going to Fort Meyers..but Dad was not doing so well.”
11:40 AM Casey texts Ricardo and Ricardo texts back at 11:45 AM
11:45 PM - 2:00 PM Casey is receiving a lot of Numbered texts.. which indicates Myspace, facepage notifications. These really start to show up since this day. Could be the day she set this service up.
2:00-3:00 PM Casey makes a couple of call to DRF, texts Tony, receives a Yahoo msg, MySpace alert.
3:02-3:34 PM She stops for 32 minutes… leaving time to get prepared to leave.
Casey stays home with mom and Caylee until 4 :52 pm when she pings near AH and Ric’s house. Caylee stays with her Grandma per her Audio interview on August 1st.
4:52 PM Casey texts Tony

Casey pings near Ric and Amy’s also in this vicinity is Colonial Plaza Shopping Center. Casey also is texting Amy, it maybe assumed she is shopping. Houilan’s where Amy works , is located in this plaza.
http://www.weingarten.com/mediabin_...-Colonial Plaza(03-09-09)--(Get Original).pdf
5:03 PM Casey texts Amy
5:05 PM Amy texts Casey
5:06 PM Casey texts Amy
“So I found the perfect place for us to stock up on essentials for really cheap!”
5:06 PM Amy replies to Casey
“Sweet, where? And are you out of town now? I feel like I haven’t see you in forever!”Casey had told Amy early this week she was going out of town.
5:06 PM Casey text to Amy
“I'm still in town. Taking my mom out to dinner. And the place is a huge dollar store on 50 by the boys house. It’s pretty great. You coming out to Jukebox tomorrow night?” It is a possibility they all 3 went shopping together and ate supper together for Cindy's b-day. But you think Cindy would have recalled this in her interveiw.
5:08 PM Amy to Casey
‘Of course. Troy’s bday! I have to close but I’ll be there after.”
Casey is evidently in the area of Ric and Amy’s shopping. She is not at Amy’s and is texting her.
5:09 PM Casey to Amy
“Awesome!”
5:09 PM Amy to Casey
“You are, yes?”
5:17 PM Casey receives some automated text msgs and there is movement from the area.
6:05 PM Casey is now south of Ric and Amy’s on Semoran and near the Anthony home.
6:15 PM Casey pings near north on Semoran Blvd 3 mi N or Anthony Home.
6:26 PM Casey is now pinging near or at the Anthony home
Casey stays home the rest of the evening on June 3rd. She receives a number of automated texts.

7:40 PM Casey texts Ricardo
8:03 PM Tony texts Casey
8:05 PM Casey texts Tony
8:07 PM Tony texts Casey
8:08 PM Casey texts Tony
8:10 PM Tony texts Casey
8:11 PM Casey texts Tony then there is a 64 minute break until 9:15 PM.
Casey is probably getting Caylee to bed.
9:15 PM Casey texts Ric and Tony until
9:26 – 10:34 PM 68 minute break from texting and phone calls… could be on computer chatting?
10:47 PM and at 11:02 PM Casey talked with Tony on the phone
12:40 PM Tony texts Casey
1:06 PM Facebook Alert
June 3rd/4th middle of the night….
1:10 AM Tony calls Casey and they talk for 234 minutes (3.9 hours)
Casey goes to sleep for 6 hours. Casey wakes up at her house

June 4th
7:18 – 7:57 Casey sends and receives texts to herself.
8:07 – 9:16 PM 68 minute break in phone usage.
Caylee has probably awaken and is being fed and clothed.

10:32 AM Casey texts Tony while at home with Caylee and her mom
They continue texting back and forth until
11:03 PM Facebook alert
48 minute break.. Time to feed Caylee and put her down for a nap?

11:51 AM Casey calls Tony and talks for 16 minutes.
12:09 PM- 12:44 PM Casey has a lot of incoming Yahoo messages. 26 minute break

Casey is home with Caylee and her mother (unless Cindy has gone shopping without them…)
1:09 PM Chris Stutz texts Casey
1:10 – 2:39 PM Casey is texting Chris Stutz, receiving Yahoo message and Facebook alerts.
2:42 PM Tony calls Casey 40 minute break this would be about the time Caylee is waking up
3:23 PM Tony calls Casey
3:28 PM Tony calls Casey
3:43 Casey calls the Anthony Home for 1 minute… she is traveling north….
Caylee is staying with Grandma….
Per her Audio interview on Aug 1st. Cindy believes Casey is going to work.3:57 PM Casey pings at or near Tony’s apt until 10:24 PM
4:57 PM Casey texts Amy
“Oh, most definitely.”
5:16 PM Amy texts Casey
“I have my tickets girlie! Yay! Now it’s down to you and Troy.”
5:38 PM Casey texts C Stutz (this is while she is at Tony’s apt)
5:49 PM Casey texts Amy
“Done deal”
5:50 PM Casey sends text to Yahoo msg….
6:03 PM Chris S texts Casey
6:27 PM Casey texts Amy
“So I'm not going to lie.. Tony is pretty incredible. I can’t wait to talk to you tonight!”

June 4th Troy’s party at the Voyage…. Later that night…
Per link provided by: itsnotthenanny Quote:
In photo #13, for example, you can see AH talking to JPC in the background. In photo #70 (second to last) you can see RM leaning against the wall and smoking. http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/sets/72157605539805092/show/

Tony Lazarro interview July 22nd with Det. Edwards Pg 18 http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
“…that one for Troy’s Birthday…went with Clint and Maria to Voyage on Pine St. She did not stay overnite…Casey had to leave, she said her mother was not allowing her to stay over. He mom had the baby.
Amy Huzienga July 23rd interview June 4th Pg 10
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555307.pdf

“Casey comes with Tony and a couple friends … …they were there a very short time while I was there."

6:39 PM Amy texts Casey
“Me either. I am closing so I’ll be there when I can be.”
79 minute break…. Time for some bedroom time with Tony?
7:58 PM MySpace msg
7:59 PM Troy Brown calls Casey
8:05 PM Casey calls Troy
8:06 PM Troy calls Casey
47 minutes later….
8:53 PM Casey texts Amy
“Sounds good love!”
9:13 PM Amy and Casey text
“How many ppl are in the cab there? I may try to get a ride so I come back with you all.”
9:22 PM Chris texts Casey 45 minute later
10:06 PM Ric texts Casey
10:07 PM Casey texts Ric
10:13 PM Rick texts Casey
10:24 PM Casey texts Troy… Tony, Clint and Maria have arrived at Voyage….until the ping back at Tony’s at
1:25 AM June 4th/June 5th… middle of the night
1:26 AM Ric calls Casey leaves VM
1:27 AM Ric calls Casey
1:35 AM Casey calls VM
1:35 AM Ric calls Casey
1:48 AM Ric calls Casey
2:04 AM Ric calls Casey
2:25 AM Casey calls VM
2:25 AM Anthony home calls Casey
2:40 AM Anthony home calls Casey
2:58 AM Anthony home calls Casey
3:10 AM Casey calls the Anthony home 1 minute
3:14 AM Casey calls Ric (she is now leaving Tony’s )
3:15 AM Casey calls Tony talks 10 min
3:27 AM Casey calls Ric
3:58 AM Casey texts Troy Brown Casey is now home3:59 AM Casey texts Tony
Casey gets 3 hours of sleep….ZZZZZ

Note the calls from the Anthony home.. probably indicate a very worried Cindy wanting to know when Casey was going to be home and if she was going to be there in the AM to take care of Caylee.

Ok.. My posts regarding the minute by minute - play by play is getting scattered..

So.. to account for Caylee and Casey from May 24th till June 15th. (only have worked out to the 6th so far)

I am going to repost all of it together over here.. my apologies to all that have read them before.... but they may be easier to reference here.
Is this all in the case calendar? It's good info.

June 5th Cindy's Birthday
Casey wakes up at the Anthony home after a long night before. Troy’s actual birthday party… strip club with Amy, Ric and Troy… no Casey.
7:12 AM Tony texts Casey
7:22 AM Tony texts Casey 49 minute break.. Is Caylee awake?
8:11 AM Tony texts Casey. Casey does not respond to his text. 70 minute break (Caylee time?)9:21 AM Rick texts Casey
9:36 AM Casey texts Tony
9:36 – 10:40 AM For the next hour, Casey is keeping both Tony and Ric..texting her…
10:40 AM Casey calls Ric
10:41 AM Casey texts Tony
10:42 AM Tony calls Casey and talks for 19 minutes.. 69 minute break..
Casey is probably showering and getting ready for “work” and leaving while Cindy watches Caylee for the day. Cindy watched Caylee this week.
11:44 – 11:50 AM Casey calls Tony while she is near Ricardo’s apt. Casey is also texting Ric which would mean he is at work. He stated in his interview that he works from 11 AM to 8 PM.58 minutes go by with no phone activity. She is near the Amscot… Tony is not in class this week.
June 5th around noon.. Casey is on her way to Tony’s
12:49 PM Casey gets a VM message while she is pinging at or near Tony’s
1:02 PM Casey gets a Yahoo msg.
1:28 PM Casey calls Casey
1:30 PM Casey calls her mom’s cell phone
1:30 PM Casey calls her mom’s cell again
1:31 PM Casey calls the Anthony Home
1:36 PM Casey calls Casey again and then a VM Message cleared happens
1:43 PM Casey gets a Yahoo msg while at Tony’s
91 minute break.. time for some nooky with Tony???
3:15 PM VM message waiting
3:32 PM Casey calls the Anthony home for 1 minute pings near FUSION
3:51 PM Anthony home is calling Casey
3:52 PM Casey calls Anthony home and talks 4 minute pings near Fusion and Waterford Ale
3:54 PM DRF dealership calls Casey (ric or annie)
98 minute break..
5:31 PM Casey checks VM
5:55 PM Casey gets a call from DRF (ric or annie)
5:56- 6:02 PM VM message, Yahoo message
6:18 PM Casey calls VM… Casey is back near Tony’s Apt.
6:55 PM Anthony home calls Casey 2 minute call6:59 PM Ric calls Casey she lets it go to VM
7:15 PM Ric texts Casey
7:15 PM Casey calls the Anthony home for 5 minutes
7:21 PM Casey calls Ric (she is at Tony’s apt)
7:25 PM Jesse G calls Casey and talks for 13 minutes
7:45 PM Casey texts Ric Casey is pinging at home

This is prolly when Casey "celebrated" her mothers bday with her....

Another text fest between Casey/Ric and Casey/Tony goes on until 9:33 when she takes a 12 minute break. Grandma must be taken care of Caylee’s bedtime. Cindy mentioned she likes to rock Caylee to sleep at night in her Aug 1 interveiw.
Texting continues between Ric and Casey very heavily…

10:58 PM Tony calls Casey and they talk for 32 minute
Casey texts with Rick and Tony until 1:32 PM she gets in 1 text with Jesse Grund texting Casey
1:32 AM Casey goes to sleep 5.5 hours and wakes up at 6:52 on June 6th when her cell show activity
Amy Huzienga July 23rd interview
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555307.pdf PG 10

“…probably hanging out with Tony. Hadn’t seen Caylee this week.”

I will finish added June 6th and 7th over the next day or two. Most of this info is in the case calendar however the calendar is more.. day to day activity and does show minute- hour play by play.

Though this would read more like in "story format" and give a smoother transition from day to day. Kinda brings it all together.

We started this as a way to pinpoint fight times and to pick up a pattern in the Cindy/Casey fight thread. I will link that to this location.

I will say this.. I have noticed that Casey spent more time at home and around the home the first part of June than I initially thought last fall. Typing this up as shown me patterns of her movement and had dispelled some misconceptions.

Thanks, IBY! I posted the following in another thread, but perhaps it belongs here also...

I find the Thursday, June 12 chat logs between KC and Tony very interesting.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/...ry-with-L7Tone
KC is saying she is going to come over around 1:30 pm to see Tony (after her "meeting" for "work"), and will see if she can leave Caylee with the "nanny" (I guess she means leave her with the nanny a little longer since presumably Caylee was already with the "nanny" while KC was at "work.")

So...back in Reality Land, KC is, of course, still at the Anthony house or close by while she is sending these messages to Tony. Cindy should be at work--vacation ended June 9--and I think George would have been going in to work at 3:00. No big deal if KC is home while George is there--she may be telling Tony she is at work til 1:30, but she could be telling George she is going in to work at 1:30.

All of this would be fine if KC ended up going to Tony's at 1:30 pm with Caylee in tow, saying, darn it, I couldn't get my nanny to watch her. BUT, IIRC, Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was when they were hanging up promo posters at the mall...which the pings clearly show was Wednesday June 11.

KC's pings show she really did go to Tony's at 1:30 pm, and didn't return to the house until after 6:00 pm. If she showed up at Tony's with no Caylee that day, which seems to have been the case unless Tony has completely misremembered the last time he saw Caylee (no reason for him to lie about June 12 as we know Caylee was in good health as of June 15), where did she leave Caylee? The pings show no apparent stops to drop her off anywhere on the way up to Tony's, and no apparent stops to pick her up on the way back. She couldn't have left Caylee at the house with George there--he would have had to go to work soon. She couldn't have left Caylee at Gentiva with Cindy for the entire afternoon--coworkers only described short end-of-the-day visits from Caylee. She couldn't have left her in the trunk at midday in June, or there's no way Caylee would have been alive for the June 15 visit to the nursing home.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing here....:waitasec:

Thanks, IBY! I posted the following in another thread, but perhaps it belongs here also...

KC is saying she is going to come over around 1:30 pm to see Tony (after her "meeting" for "work"), and will see if she can leave Caylee with the "nanny" (I guess she means leave her with the nanny a little longer since presumably Caylee was already with the "nanny" while KC was at "work.")

So...back in Reality Land, KC is, of course, still at the Anthony house or close by while she is sending these messages to Tony. Cindy should be at work--vacation ended June 9--and I think George would have been going in to work at 3:00. No big deal if KC is home while George is there--she may be telling Tony she is at work til 1:30, but she could be telling George she is going in to work at 1:30.

All of this would be fine if KC ended up going to Tony's at 1:30 pm with Caylee in tow, saying, darn it, I couldn't get my nanny to watch her. BUT, IIRC, Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was when they were hanging up promo posters at the mall...which the pings clearly show was Wednesday June 11.

KC's pings show she really did go to Tony's at 1:30 pm, and didn't return to the house until after 6:00 pm. If she showed up at Tony's with no Caylee that day, which seems to have been the case unless Tony has completely misremembered the last time he saw Caylee (no reason for him to lie about June 12 as we know Caylee was in good health as of June 15), where did she leave Caylee? The pings show no apparent stops to drop her off anywhere on the way up to Tony's, and no apparent stops to pick her up on the way back. She couldn't have left Caylee at the house with George there--he would have had to go to work soon. She couldn't have left Caylee at Gentiva with Cindy for the entire afternoon--coworkers only described short end-of-the-day visits from Caylee. She couldn't have left her in the trunk at midday in June, or there's no way Caylee would have been alive for the June 15 visit to the nursing home.

Your not missing anything. I have caught the same thing when since we have gotten so granular. I am working on this day by day.. and hopefully it will iron itself out.

However, I will have to listen to Tone's audio interview again. I truly think Caylee was with them he kinda runs together his memory of June 11th and June 12th. There was something in that interview that made me think Caylee was actually there with Casey and Tony L. in the beginning, he may have just wanted to minimize the amount of time he said he saw Caylee or he is just a typical guy and don't remember all the details.....

Then we have the Kristen who said the went for a walk in the park with Casey and Caylee one of those days. She might have meant she actually watched Caylee but did not want to get involved so minimized her contact. Really need to track where she lives in reference to the ping map. She may have watched Caylee more than she wants to admit. After all, I think she is the only one I heard that actually got really upset about Caylee missing....(jail house phone call)

What day did M Hawkins mom see Casey at Target with Caylee? June 12th?
This and the 13th are worth sleuthing out. Also I am trying to rule out that she may have left Caylee with JG or any appearance of. Sure hope it does not appear otherwise.

Friday, June 6th Amy totals her car in the early morning hours… Casey and Caylee wake up the Anthony house.. Casey starts texting Tony at 6:53 AM.

Ping map by Georgia PI

Amy Huzienga July 23rd interview regarding June 1st.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555307.pdf PG 11

“ Casey tells Amy on the 7th that her boss sent her to Fusion to check on his daughter the night of the 6th.. then she went back to work..”
6:53 AM Casey replies to Tony’s first text of the day.
6:57 AM to 7:05 Casey and Tony share texts
144 minute break… Casey is either catching more sleep or she is caring for Caylee and her mom is home...
9:29 AM Casey calls Ryan Pasley for 1 minute
62 minutes later… Casey is probably interacting with Caylee or her mom…..
10:31 PM Casey calls Ric and talks for 30 minutes He was making plans to cook supper that night and she said she would be over… knowing that she would be at the hiphop showcase with Tony. She told her mother she would be working.

Ric Morales interview July 25th with Det Edwards
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555348.pdf Page 8

“ .. we planned to have dinner. Ric was cooking Friday nite. She told him she would be over. She told Amy she was coming too. Eventually it got later and later, she said later she was going to be at work the whole night. Ric saw the pictures on line of her at Fusion from Friday night. She lied to him state that her boss sent her there to spy on his daughter.”
8 minutes after her call with Ric… she texts Tony…

11:09 PM Casey texts Tony
11:10 PM Tony texts Casey
11:12 PM Tony calls Casey
11:26 PM Casey texts Tony
50 minute break She probably feeding Caylee, eating and putting Caylee down for a nap. Shower?
12:16 -12:31 Casey receives several Yahoo messages. This could indicate computer usage.
41 minute break
1:12 PM Casey calls DRF and talks for 20 minutes. She is probably talking to Ric or Annie
1:26 PM Tony calls Casey and talks to her for 3 minutes
1:33 PM Tony texts Casey
1:33 PM Tony texts Casey again
1:33 PM Casey replies to Tony’s text
1:35 – 1:42 Casey receives Yahoo messages
1:42 PM Casey Calls her Mom’s cell phone… This could indicate that Cindy is out of the house and Casey is home with Caylee. She does not connect with Cindy.
1:42, 1:43, 1:44 Casey receives 3 Yahoo messages.
26 minute break in cell activity
2:17 Casey gets and receives another Yahoo text msg
28 minute break in cell activity

June 6th Afternoon - Casey is at her parent’s house. She is texting through Yahoo. She calls her mom twice, connects once and talks for 3 minutes. It could be assumed she is at home while Caylee naps. Mom is out shopping.
2:45 PM Casey calls Cindy’s cell phone and talks for 3 minutes
2:47 PM Tony texts Casey
2:48 PM Casey calls Tony 1 minutes
2:50 PM Casey gets at Telemarketer call?
11 minute break…
3:01 PM Casey gets a Face book alert
17 minute break… Caylee may have woken up here?
3:18 PM Incoming VM text
47 minutes break… Cindy could have returned from the store. She thinks Casey has to go into work and is there in time to watch Caylee… shower? Getting ready to go?
4:05 PM – 4:39 PM up until she leaves she revices numerous Yahoo messages on her her phone.
4:40 PM Casey gets a Yahoo msg while she pings at Tony’s apt.
4:47 PM Casey gets a MySpace alert
5:19 PM Amy send Casey a text
“You have a consered guy in here. Love you many hugs.”29 minute of no cell activity
6:03 PM Tony R. “the cop” texts Casey while she is at Tony L’s apt
6:14 PM Casey gets a Facebook alert
90 minute break in cell activity… nooky time again?
7:43 PM Ric calls Casey, goes to VM, VM text received
7:56 PM Ric texts Casey again
8:04 PM Casey texts Ric back
8:05 PM Ric texts Casey
8:09 PM Casey texts Ric…..
Ric Morales interview July 25th with Det Edwards
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555348.pdf Page 8

“ .. we planned to have dinner. He (Ric) was cooking Friday nite. She told him she would be over. She told Amy she was coming too. Eventually it got later and later, she said later she was going to be at work the whole night.

8:54 PM Casey calls Ryan P with no connection tries again in 13 secs
8:57 PM Ric calls Casey, VM text msg arrives, Casey calls VM
8:59 PM Facebook alert Casey arrives at FUSION with Tony
8:59 PM Ric texts Casey
9:02 PM Casey texts Ric
9:03 PM Ric texts Casey
9:04 PM Casey texts Ric
June 6th… 9 PM at night… Casey is at Fusion with Tony. Ric is waiting for her to come over and eat supper that he cooked. Caylee is with her Grandma who thinks mom Casey is working.
9:09 PM Amy texts Casey
“Got a shift.”
9:09 PM Casey texts Amy back
9:19 PM Casey texts Tony while they are at Fusion together
9:26 PM Casey texts Troy
9:28 PM Troy texts Casey
9:38 PM Casey texts Troy
9:44 PM Casey texts Amy
“What time do you get off tonight?”
9:46 PM Amy texts Casey
“Hopefully a little after 10.”
9:48 PM Casey texts Amy she lies that she came into work… she is actually at FUSION with Tony
“I came into work. Huge mistake. I tried to help setup for an event and got roped into staying a few hours.”
9:49 PM Amy texts Casey
“Good thing I worked then! When are you done?” (note that Casey DOES NOT RESPOND to her question ever. She is at Fusion partying and really is not planning to meet with her, Ric and Troy at Voyage)
9:51 PM Casey texts Clint while they are at Fusion
9:51 PM Troy texts Casey
10:42 PM Ric texts Casey
10:44 PM Amy texts Casey
“Done now”
10:53 PM Amy texts Casey
“I think I’m just going to head downtown. Lemme know when you get out.”
10:53 PM Anthony home calls Casey, leaves VM and Casey calls VM
10:53 PM Amy texts Casey
10:54 PM Voicemail waiting text
10:54 PM Casey calls Casey vm , VM Cleared
10:55 PM Casey calls the Anthony home for 2 minutes…
11:19 PM Ricardo calls Casey
11:19 PM Casey calls VM
11: 27 PM Ric texts Casey

June 6th/7th middle of the night….

12:24 AM Casey texts Tony while at FUSION
12:35:13 AM Ricardo calls Casey, leaves VM
12:35 AM Casey calls VM
12:35:45 AM Ricardo calls Casey
12:36 AM Amy texts Casey
“I heart you”
12:36 AM Ricardo texts Casey
12:37 AM Casey texts Ricardo
12:39 AM Ric texts Casey
12:42 AM Casey texts Ric
12:44 AM Ric texts Casey
This is the last text for 102 minutes… Party must be going good at both places. Ric and Amy have resigned themselves to the fact “Casey is working late and will not be there.” Casey is actually at FUSION with Tony.
2:26 AM Casey calls Ric
Casey is now headed back to Tony’s apt… Once she arrives there is NO cell activity for over an 1.5 hours. Time for some hooking up?
3:39 AM Anthony home calls Casey3:39 AM Voicemail notification
3:39 AM Casey calls the Anthony Home3:42 AM Anthony home calls Casey
3:45 AM Anthony home calls Casey
4:25 AM Casey checks her VM
4:26 AM Casey texts Tony
Appears to be a good bye text as she leaves the apt complex
4:27 AM Tony texts Casey
4:28 AM Casey calls Jesse Grund – no connection
4:29 AM Casey calls Jesse Grund – no connection
Casey is driving home from Tony’s
4:30 AM Casey calls Ric for 13 minutes and gives him the “I’m sorry I had to work, sweetie.. I know, hun”

Casey arrives near her or at her home....

What day did M Hawkins mom see Casey at Target with Caylee? June 12th?
This and the 13th are worth sleuthing out. Also I am trying to rule out that she may have left Caylee with JG or any appearance of. Sure hope it does not appear otherwise.

The target sighting was long after Caylee's death--July 10 I think.

NOTE!!!

While typing out the timeline.. I DID NOT TAKE IN ACCOUNT...

GEORGE....

He did not go into work until 3 PM... probably not leaving before 2 -2:30....

He would have been there the morning of a proposed fight on June 2nd. He would have been there for most of the day on Cindy's bday?

I'm sorry I am not following you, unless you mean my post doesn't belong in the "Accountability of Caylee" thread. I am new here and as yet still trying to find my way around, I was replying to post number 3 in this thread, I did a search to try to find a discussion thread on that transcript of Cindy and had no luck, so posted it here because I thought it helped answer post 3.
I know that Caylee was dead on July 3rd, but due to having just found out the reason why Casey told her friends if her mother phones to not tell her where she is (or words similar). From reading that comment about the 3rd from Cindy, I took it to mean she had been in touch with Casey and told her she was coming to see her.

Oh, no! Not at all! I was using your post because I loved what you were saying and where you were going. If anything, I kind of ripped off your post!:blowkiss:

I am new here too and I am just jumping in too...sorry I was unclear-I am just agreeing with the idea of "accountability of Caylee" for what I think I understand that means...

I do understand the poster that pointed out to me that during the "Jacksonville" trip Caylee would not have been with us-this case does mazes to my mind and I know any confusion I have on this site is my own.:waitasec:

I love this site. I thank you all for being here. And sorry again to Sophiered-I am a dork.:crazy:

...jmo....

Oh, no! Not at all! I was using your post because I loved what you were saying and where you were going. If anything, I kind of ripped off your post!:blowkiss:

I new here too and I am just jumping in too...sorry I was unclear-I am just agreeing with the idea of "accountability of Caylee" for what I think I understand that means...

I do understand the poster that pointed out to me that during the "Jacksonville" trip Caylee would not have been with us-this case does mazes to my mind and I know any confusion I have on this site is my own.:waitasec:

I love this site. I thank you all for being here. And sorry again to Sophiered-I am a dork.:crazy:

...jmo....

Casey has turned my brain into scrambled eggs, and I don't even like eggs :(
Btw, your not a dork, and thank you for clearing that up. I am a bit nervous of posting in the wrong threads.. I have been a member of forums for many years, some have been strict, but nothing as strict with where you post as WS is. I think it makes it even harder to adjust to a new forum when your set in your ways like I am. I will learn in time, providing my scrambled eggs don't curdle.

What time is Cindy home from work? Could Casey have ever left Caylee at home alone? I don't meant that day, but other days. I used to think she might set her up with toys and books, at the place her body was found. I mean telling her she will be back soon, and to not move from there.. Problem is that insects or snakes could have bitten her.

What time is Cindy home from work? Could Casey have ever left Caylee at home alone? I don't meant that day, but other days. I used to think she might set her up with toys and books, at the place her body was found. I mean telling her she will be back soon, and to not move from there.. Problem is that insects or snakes could have bitten her.

I doubt she ever left her in the wood alone but I wouldn't be surprised if she left Caylee unsupervised somewhere. The problem with Casey leaving Caylee alone at Hopespring is we really don't know if George was working steadily. It would have been too risky for her to leave Caylee when George could pop in at any time and find her. Lee's house is another story altogether. I don't doubt for a second she had access to his house (key or no key) and may have dumped Caylee there for short periods of time. But, it does seem as though Casey was not above to dragging Caylee all over town with her at all hours of the day and night.

So, to summarize my ramblings above, I doubt she left her alone in the woods or at Hopespring but I don't think Lee's house is out of the question. And, of course the old stand-by, the trunk :eek:

You might read through this... it is a almost minute to minute - hour to hour accounting of Casey and Caylee from May 23 to June 6th. First, clear your mind and read it like a story. Do not think about everything else you have read. You will be surprised to know that Caylee during this period was mostly in the Anthony household. CLICK HERE

May 24, 25th and 26th are holidays. Cindy is home. Casey out partying. Cindy thinks Casey is working.

May 30th and 31st. Friday night... Cindy is home. George is off those days.

June 1st - 7th- Cindy is home on vacation and George workday starts at 3 PM.

above bolded by me...
We find no time at this point where Casey left Caylee in the woods alone, stuffed and drugged in a trunk or was she left with a nanny. Caylee was either with Casey, Cindy and on the weekends George was around too....

I doubt she ever left her in the wood alone but I wouldn't be surprised if she left Caylee unsupervised somewhere. The problem with Casey leaving Caylee alone at Hopespring is we really don't know if George was working steadily. It would have been too risky for her to leave Caylee when George could pop in at any time and find her. Lee's house is another story altogether. I don't doubt for a second she had access to his house (key or no key) and may have dumped Caylee there for short periods of time. But, it does seem as though Casey was not above to dragging Caylee all over town with her at all hours of the day and night.

So, to summarize my ramblings above, I doubt she left her alone in the woods or at Hopespring but I don't think Lee's house is out of the question. And, of course the old stand-by, the trunk :eek:

Lee had 2 roommates that were interviewed. They do not have Caylee being left there alone. They lived in the house while he was away. I believe Lee was home during the first week of June which I have outlined above. He was in town for Memorial Day for the family BBQ.

Thanks!

Caylee was with Cindy or Casey. Casey during the day and Cindy at night.
She is accounted for.
She was not stuffed in a trunk during parties.

I don't know if she was locked in the trunk during parties, but I certainly think she was locked in during regular daily activities that involved KC spending time with Tony. Also, when her parents/friends thought she was with the nanny and Cindy wasn't watching her, I think she might have been in the trunk.

However, I think KC only did this once or twice before it killed Caylee. KC was scared to lock the child up because she knew it was dangerous (and she might get in trouble with CA if something happened).

When she pulled it off a couple of times without too much of a hitch, I think she became overly-confident in her "nanny." That is when the duct tape was used and Caylee died.

So, Caylee may have gone from the A's house straight to the trunk on 6/16. Where was KC heading that day? (Sorry, I have not studied the pings enough to know on my own...)

I think someone mentioned she went to Tony's house but didn't stay there. Maybe he wasn't home? She knew he didn't want Caylee around, so she learned to make other arrangements.

I don't know if she was locked in the trunk during parties, but I certainly think she was locked in during regular daily activities that involved KC spending time with Tony. Also, when her parents/friends thought she was with the nanny and Cindy wasn't watching her, I think she might have been in the trunk.

However, I think KC only did this once or twice before it killed Caylee. KC was scared to lock the child up because she knew it was dangerous (and she might get in trouble with CA if something happened).

When she pulled it off a couple of times without too much of a hitch, I think she became overly-confident in her "nanny." That is when the duct tape was used and Caylee died.

So, Caylee may have gone from the A's house straight to the trunk on 6/16. Where was KC heading that day? (Sorry, I have not studied the pings enough to know on my own...)

I think someone mentioned she went to Tony's house but didn't stay there. Maybe he wasn't home? She knew he didn't want Caylee around, so she learned to make other arrangements.

I have studied the texts, interviews and pings and can say that when Caylee was not with Cindy... she was with Casey and her friends testified to that. Bolded above by me, keep in mind we are talking 22 days from the time she met Tony to the time that Caylee was last seen. During that time, we can account that Caylee was with Casey each time June 2nd, June 9th,11th, 12th and 13th. We are a little sketchy on the 12th and 13th but Clint House, Tony's roommate states Caylee was with Casey at the apt.
You state that Casey could have kept her in the car during the day while she was with Tony. Caylee in the Florida heat would have died the first time Casey tried that stunt.

In the minute by minute - hour by hour play by plays that I am diligently working on, I have come to this conclusion:

Between June 16th and July 15th, Casey told everyone that Caylee was with a nanny that does not exist. Caylee was not with Cindy. Where is Caylee? With all of Casey's activity it is easy to confuse times, dates, what she did when... so it is easy to get confused as to where Caylee was.

Caylee was gone. Caylee was thrown out like trash.

The 2 weeks prior is but a snapshot of time and we do have some glimpses of her life the 2 years prior. Neighbors report Cindy always caring for the Caylee, seeing her push her around in the stroller, Amy H states that Caylee was usually with Cindy at night. The whole baby is with the nanny story only got "ramped up" after Caylee was gone and for 2.6 days we know she was dead in the trunk.

Can you find some links and use the timeline to show me specfically what dates/times Caylee was in the trunk one or two times?

Last 911 call (2nd call from the house) on July 15,2008. Can be read/listened to in the Official Docs. thread, Pg. 6, Post #134.

CA - I found out my granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her, her mother finally admitted that she's been missing.

CA - ... And my daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her.

CA - That the babysitter took her a month ago. The daugh... my daughter's been looking for her. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today but I can't find my granddaughter. And she just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself.

OP - How long has she been missing for?

CA - I HAVE NOT SEEN HER SINCE THE 7th OF JUNE.

Then KC speaks -

CMA - My daughters been missing for the last thirty-one days.

OP - And you last saw her a month ago?

CMA - Thirty-one days. It's been thirty-one days.

When you count back a month from July 15 you arrive at the date June 15.
Four weeks = June 17.

If you count forward a month from June 7 you arrive at July 7.
Four weeks = July 5.

CA's account leaves one week and two days unaccounted for.

WHY WOULD CA NOT ACCOUNT FOR THIS WEEK? We know there is evidence to the contrary.

KC tells the operator that she has not seen Caylee for 31 days. When counting back 31 days from July 15 you arrive at the date June 14.

Why is there a broad discrepancy here?

All the people who say that KC was the one who first said the date of June 8, please provide the reference for that prior to CA's 911 call. I know that KC wrote the date of June 9 on her testimony. But she was not the one who put the date out there. So now we go from June 7 to June 9 just because it fits with "On Monday I dropped . . . .".:confused:

I'm desparate for a believable explanation regarding CA's discrepancy. I don't care how CA's voice sounded, etc. Why did she put out a false date in the first place? CA was clearly the person in charge during the 911 call. Read, better yet, go back and listen to the certainty in her voice when she states the date "June 7" as the last day she saw Caylee. If there wasn't any evidence to the contrary, I'd have no reason to doubt her. Except CA keeps throwing around "a month". Did CA ever learn the calendar, ever learn to count? If she did, she forgot.

CA DOES NOT STATE THAT SHE 'THINKS' THE LAST TIME WAS .....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaid28
Back