Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could care less about what trouble the A's are trying to stir up for KC's friends. If one has NOTHING to hide, then there's Nothing to hide. Period!

Jesse doesn't need forwarned, he has consistantly spoke nothing but the truth.

The A's are desperate, pathetic individuals IMHO.

I agree that Jessie has done nothing wrong at all. It's just that I think he knows the most about the inner workings of the Anthony family and the relationship between Cindy and Casey, which I think did play a part in what happened to Caylee. I think that this is why he has to be discredited, in their eyes. And obviously I think he knows a lot about what Casey has been up to, which I think may be the reason Casey told her parents she didn't trust him and didn't want to be near him. She still communicated with him a lot (as evidenced by the cell phone log) and he seems to really know them better than a lot of people in her life (TonE, Ric, Amy etc, etc). They tried to throw suspicion on Jessie at the very beginning and admitted again that they still have (an unnamed) suspect in mind, but the just don't have any proof as of yet. My opinion is that it is still Jessie they're going to go after -of course that's strictly my own $.02 worth!!:) And he probably really doesn't need to be forwarned, because I think he already knows!!!

Fantastic point. I just finished listening to the LKL interview and just heard that quote a few minutes ago and I am just at a lack for words... :furious: Also note that she thinks that Casey was only arrested because she lied about her employment. Huh??? Try again - Casey was arrested because she lied about a nonexistent nanny kidnapping her missing child. Another thing that really hit me was that CA/GA have a suspect in mind. Pure speculation on my part, but I think Jessie G. better be getting ready for war. I think they are going to claim that he was the killer. But then they're going to have a fun time explaining why she would have been looking for Jessie in Fusion. Anyway, this has been a very interesting thread, and it is going to be very, very interesting to see how it all pans out.

I think you are possibly right (see bold above) BUT......JG is not being charged by LE. That's the difference. JB could well use JG as part of his defense of the murderer, but it will only be to create reasonable doubt. JG will get no backlash from LE on the fabrications of CA.

What I don't understand is, why GA and CA never questioned Casey about why she lied about having a job for 2 years. I guess it's because "they never got to con... talk to her the way they wanted to". Okay.

I agree that Jessie has done nothing wrong at all. It's just that I think he knows the most about the inner workings of the Anthony family and the relationship between Cindy and Casey, which I think did play a part in what happened to Caylee. I think that this is why he has to be discredited, in their eyes. And obviously I think he knows a lot about what Casey has been up to, which I think may be the reason Casey told her parents she didn't trust him and didn't want to be near him. She still communicated with him a lot (as evidenced by the cell phone log) and he seems to really know them better than a lot of people in her life (TonE, Ric, Amy etc, etc). They tried to throw suspicion on Jessie at the very beginning and admitted again that they still have (an unnamed) suspect in mind, but the just don't have any proof as of yet. My opinion is that it is still Jessie they're going to go after -of course that's strictly my own $.02 worth!!:) And he probably really doesn't need to be forwarned, because I think he already knows!!!

Ok! See, here's what bugs me about them having the nerve to insinuate that they had a "suspect" in mind. IF, I thought for one second that there was someone running around that might even have had the slightest connection to the murder of my grandchild, I would be up LE's you-know-what until they could satisfy me that this person was not involved! I wouldn't be going around pointing the finger at someone that had already been cleared. And I certainly wouldn't be putting my mug on television every chance I got.

What I don't understand is, why GA and CA never questioned Casey about why she lied about having a job for 2 years. I guess it's because "they never got to con... talk to her the way they wanted to". Okay.

Because they were just so proud of her! I mean, come on! It takes a person with highly developed lying skills to fool everyone they know into thinking that they have this great job, great nanny, great relationships, great life. She was taught by the master, and CA couldn't be more proud. :rolleyes:

So? Is KC the real Zenaida? Do ya'll think the State might bring all this out at trial? If they have figured out that KC is ZFG then why wouldn't they. They could show that she created this person and used it to blame for killing Caylee. I would love to see this type of thang come out in the trial.

Me too - guess we're all just silly!! Just try to examine the logic of the things CA told us last night via LKL:

Casey was arrested because she lied to LE about her lack of employment

and..

Casey lied about her lack of employment to spend more time with Caylee

so therefore...

she was partying in Fusion looking for Zanny and coping with her grief

except that...

she was really working that night.

:waitasec: Huh??????

If you listen really closely, you can hear my brain rattling around inside my spinning head. I do that a whole lot.

If you listen really closely, you can hear my brain rattling around inside my spinning head. I do that a whole lot.

It happens to all of us when we visit the Land of Cindy Logic, where mistruths, half-truths and dichotomies are spun into cotton candy and sold for an outrageous profit. Who needs the House of Mirrors when we have such amazing verbal prestidigitation?

I still think that somewhere, buried in this investigation, is another investigation into idenity theft...if KC is ZFG22, it may have been her trying her hand at identity theft, and she have picked it up how from some aquaintances who were part of an identity theft ring, or may have gotten from them. There is way too much in the way of coincidences in this case.....JMO

It's my understanding that "the real Sawgrass ZG" toured SG Apts and filled out the guest card 6/17/09.

And, Annie and a male friend ( I forgot the name) were living there, at the time. I still think KC ran across THAT Zenaida while visiting one or both of them.

Ok! See, here's what bugs me about them having the nerve to insinuate that they had a "suspect" in mind. IF, I thought for one second that there was someone running around that might even have had the slightest connection to the murder of my grandchild, I would be up LE's you-know-what until they could satisfy me that this person was not involved! I wouldn't be going around pointing the finger at someone that had already been cleared. And I certainly wouldn't be putting my mug on television every chance I got.

I find it hard to believe the BC is going along with this other "suspect" since he originally was on the ZFG wagon. I would think saying they had a suspect in mind would indicate someone other than ZFG since they can't prove she exists and will be easily proven in court. Where are his professional ethics??? You are absolutely right, if they have a suspect why haven't they gone to LE.

And, Annie and a male friend ( I forgot the name) were living there, at the time. I still think KC ran across THAT Zenaida while visiting one or both of them.

If you check the "The Real Dante S Stops By" thread, I think you will find that Annie had moved out of Dante's apartment at Sawgrass a long time before 6/17/09. And I believe Dante said KC hadn't visited him at Sawgrass since then.

If you check the "The Real Dante S Stops By" thread, I think you will find that Annie had moved out of Dante's apartment at Sawgrass a long time before 6/17/09. And I believe Dante said KC hadn't visited him at Sawgrass since then.

Hmmm. ;-)

Hello WS :)

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestSup-No12_081208.htm

(above is link where what follows can be found in full: Thanks to acandyrose.com)

Ms. Macklin continued her written statement by writing: "I was questioned as to whether or not I recognized the name of Zenaida Gonzalez, which I do not. I checked for her information in our database and found she had inquired about an apartment at Sawgrass apartments in June 2008. She had expressed interest in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment for herself and 'Jasmine and Michelle." I informed the detective of this and let him know we lost contact with her because her telephone number had been disconnected.

(My note: On NG ZG said LE made initial contact with her via her cell phone. They must have found her number).

I asked Mr. Garcia if he could produce the original guest card. He retrieved the guest card from an office file. I asked him to examine the document and asked him if he was sure he filled out the form and if he was sure of the date of the Ms. Gonzalez visit. Mr Garcia told me he filled out the form and confirmed he recognized his handwriting. Mr. Garcia wrote: "I am sure of her date of visit because our standard operating procedure is for us to fill out the guest card in the presence of the visitor. I wrote the names of Jasmine and Michelle on the form because Ms. Gonzalez told me her children would be living here with her." Mr Garcia offered, after examining the guest card, he believed he conducted the visitation with Ms. Gonzalez in Spanish. He told me he believed the visitation was conducted in Spanish because he wrote the names of the children in Spanish on the visitation document.
(Skip)

On August 7, 2008 I met with Detective Corporal Melich and briefed him regarding the aforementioned detail. He confirmed sworn testimony had already been obtained from Ms. Gonzales regarding the visitation to the Sawgrass complex.

(End)

...jmo...I:blowkiss:Websleuths

Wow - i didn't realize the card contained info about ZG kids. Are these the names of her children? Didnt KC use these names when detailing info about the nanny?

Wow - i didn't realize the card contained info about ZG kids. Are these the names of her children? Didnt KC use these names when detailing info about the nanny?

I think she assigned the kids, or three of the kids, to "Zanny's sister Sam."

It seems that KC stole pieces of other people's lives as a basis for her lives.

For instance, KC told some people that she had worked at Sports Authority. Apparently, that's where her friend Ryan had worked.

Thank you. That's about the timeframe I had. Do you think it's possible that LA is the one that went and got the copies on the ZG22 case on 8/18/08 and that subsequent to that, he started figuring something out?

More copies purchased on 04/10/2009.....Was this LE, or JM? Sleuther?

Guys,

I just got to watch the Dateline special "When Caylee Vanished" last night. I found the reaction Chief Stucker had, and his postured answer, when asked if there really was a Zanny, extremely interesting. I try not to read things into people's words that are not explicitly stated, but I feel that he was very very careful in choosing his words when responding to this question. More than ever, I believe LE knows things concerning the identity "Zanny" that they have not released.

Go to approximately 4:35 in this video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm4k9ogyiJA"]YouTube - Dateline _ Casey Anthony _ Part 2[/ame]

Q: Zanny the Nanny...your opinion, does this person exist?
A: *pause* As a nanny for her babies? No, she does not exist.
Q: An imaginary friend?
A: Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members