WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
W.T.F.???? This just gets weirder by the day. :confused:

If it's verified I'm guessing either K or K's brother was the third person with them?

Did that link work for you? My mouse is really old and sometimes it has to be prodded to c & p. LOL

Who does?

Jim M. I don't think he lives in so close as it looked like I saw a huge field with trees way back. Although it has to be close enough for all the kids to go there and play, right?

oh my...researching stuff...and i find links back to W/S ....LOL....on other forums....

I just freaked myself out LOL I put in only E Pine ... not physical addy...

S & Amy Mullins came up... ACKKKKKKK but it was in a different town all the way around... I swear I bout *&$# LOL

i got side tracted....LOL....i thought we had a map with the old guys house on it...but all i found so far is what i posted already ...if someone could add it to one of those..that would be great :)

It only lets me put in a direct addy I think.. Don't remember the street name by chance?:blowkiss:

nope I just checked white pages and he doesn't come up. Maybe he hasn't lived there long enough.

I just freaked myself out LOL I put in only E Pine ... not physical addy...

S & Amy Mullins came up... ACKKKKKKK but it was in a different town all the way around... I swear I bout *&$# LOL

WHOA Freaky Tales!

i found an address in mccleary for Mullin

do we have a first name...i know i seen it...i just dont remember

i have an address for two other people in mccleary with the name mullin

do i post it?

i have an address for two other people in mccleary with the name mullin

do i post it?

I don't think we can put an address here. Just give us a general overview of where he lives in relationship to the creek. lol

I think you can post it on the Astro thread, and FifthEssence will know ;}

i seen that :) the names i have is not jim....and it looks like on the map they are not close to the same area....they are in mccleary :)
so im not going to post it....there is no need to add peoples name if they are not already in the news....and i dont think this is the right area anyways :)

i seen that :) the names i have is not jim....and it looks like on the map they are not close to the same area....they are in mccleary :)
so im not going to post it....there is no need to add peoples name if they are not already in the news....and i dont think this is the right area anyways :)

Aw poo! lol Thanks for trying so hard tho :blowkiss:

Maybe he leases the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member