WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting with baited breath......LOL

is it baited breath or bad breath...cause my breath does smell like bait....its after 3 am :eek:

OK... there is no "s" on the end of the last name...

if correct... this property was just bought or "settled" not sure if that is what the "trust" means or if its a last name... i mean, this is so fresh the file was just updated on 7/2...

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=063003000100&ABSeq=

Now...the reason I put in S 6th street is because as I posted earlier, I felt that LB took a right on 6th street...and if that KK's post had any truth to it about the dogs losing scent up on 6th street hill, this would make a lot more sense. A local poster mentioned that the South part of 6th would be more of an incline so possibly a hill...

OK... there is no "s" on the end of the last name...

if correct... this property was just bought or "settled" not sure if that is what the "trust" means or if its a last name... i mean, this is so fresh the file was just updated on 7/2...

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=063003000100&ABSeq=

Now...the reason I put in S 6th street is because as I posted earlier, I felt that LB took a right on 6th street...and if that KK's post had any truth to it about the dogs losing scent up on 6th street hill, this would make a lot more sense. A local poster mentioned that the South part of 6th would be more of an incline so possibly a hill...

This property was just sold to JM in May. I found the previous owners.. the over GIS thing didn't get updated yet :) It's a big piece of property ...looking at google, it looks mainly cleared but we all know how off the maps are... the property sits what looks to be the corner of 6th and Fir... according to the GIS mapping.

Also...FWIW... the mlachester situation... remember how it was said that KK posted that that person had moved from that location on 1st street? well for beeps n giggles (LOL) I put in that addy that came up and it was recently sold on 6/5 ... seems like lotssssss of properties recently sold there... gulp

i just wanted to say...nice job!!

what person?....its late...my brain is tired....

what person?....its late...my brain is tired....

mlachester... so maybe KK's posts aren't all false...

also... I just did the search in washington courts for the name listed as the owner of LB's home... there are over 10 items from the 80s...90s.... I have no idea what any of it means but I know its the same person because BOTH names appear...along with his middle initial...

I will just link "one" of the items and let someone else figure it out LOL I have no clue what all that gobleygook means.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.casesummary&crt_itl_nu=S34&casenumber=95-9-00423-0&searchtype=sName&token=7F693AB7ABEAB8C67E013C295349C97F&dt=61FB77A3CC1C7AFCB805AE7DDFFAFAA9

ok... I now have "bus driver butt" from sittin in this chair so long :) Time for me to crawl in bed and sleep a little

Gnite my good people :D

O/T but... some of you know me from the Haleigh Cummings case... recently married... We found out we're gonna have a baby :) just thought I'd throw that info out there since I've kept it to myself for a while now. I didn't want to get my hopes up to much because of what happened last time. It's finally setting in :)

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! :)
A baby is so exciting!!!!! :) :):woohoo:

Hey guys
I was just wondering if you all saw my link last night to Melissa's facebook page...it's private, but she has a list of like 23 friends i think....i didn't know if you wanted to look at her friend's list....
also, there is a fb page for a kara kampen, but it doesn't have a pic, and when i put Lindsey Baum in, i think like 3 or 4 came up for that, but they didn't look lilke her....

Thanks soyesterday! We are VERY excited!!! I was suppose to be in bed asleep butttt I can't sleep...I think I'm hyped up on sugar or something LOL

I did take a look at Melissa's FB...no one really sticks out to me on there.

i was thinking last night. what time is curfew? is there anyway to check out police reports fort he area and see if there are any reports of someone imitating being a cop? being that time of night if it were near curfew i could see someone telling her they're LE and don't want to see her getting in trouble for curfew. telling her they would drive her home. most kids especially from small towns like that would trust LE and would easily get in their car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne