WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

That light blue hood shot is excellent, where did you find these? :clap:

E4C said
Aaron doesn't live there...he lives in another county. His relatives do not live there either, but close by. Pretty sure about that. mho

NC21 -
Thanks, it appears that relatives may be living in Shelton, about 25 miles north of McCleary. I assumed the map information had been checked out by someone, appreciate the information.

One question, what country does this SO live in and is he now "out-of-country?"

Normcar21: the sex offender Aaron does have an address in Shelton. The relatives, unless I'm wrong, do not have the same last name. I would give the address but the relatives living in the home are innocent and may not have had bottom feeder slug Aaron over, ever. I don't know. Hopefully the FBI and LE have ruled him out. I think the map info was checked out by a few, but the address of the relatives was never put on line. They really are innocent residents. I found names of relatives by doing a couple background checks on Aaron. hope this helps. :silenced:

From post #701
First of all, thanks for the great photo and map!

image snipped

You indicate in your map that the creek runs into the culvert and underground cyclone barrier. would it be possible [if water was relatively higher than normal] for an object to float into the underground cyclone barrier under the service station or is there some sort of screen block that would stop an object from going that far? I'm referring to the area where the creek bed shrubbery ends right where your "yellow" barrier symbol is shown.

Thanks again for the photos and info C.

If there was sufficient water, I suppose you could float a body through there, but as I said in an earlier post it's like ankle deep and it's been really dry here so I doubt there could have been enough water to carry a body. The only way there would have been a larger amount of water in there is if they happened to be flushing a nearby hydrant, but this is done on an infrequent basis.

Also I think Scandi called someone about the water tower and they told her that the culvert system was thoroughly searched. He said the creek itself is only exposed in 3 places. The opening on the culvert is 4 or 5 feet around.

So hopefully, the whole culvert system search was cleared by searchers.

If there was sufficient water, I suppose you could float a body through there, but as I said in an earlier post it's like ankle deep and it's been really dry here so I doubt there could have been enough water to carry a body. The only way there would have been a larger amount of water in there is if they happened to be flushing a nearby hydrant, but this is done on an infrequent basis.

Also I think Scandi called someone about the water tower and they told her that the culvert system was thoroughly searched. He said the creek itself is only exposed in 3 places. The opening on the culvert is 4 or 5 feet around.

Thanks C, actually, I posted about a flushing of hydrants exercise that was advertised by the town of McCleary between I believe it was June 22 and July 3rd. I'll find the link and do an edit to this, thanks again.

Here's the link to the flushing notice:
http://www.cityofmccleary.com/verti...ds/{00E55450-A0DD-43DB-9F8F-CF3D19DAEBA3}.PDF

Aaron doesn't live there...he lives in another county. His relatives do not live there either, but close by. Pretty sure about that. mho

I thought possible relatives lived in McCleary on Fir. Am I wrong about that ?

Thanks C, actually, I posted about a flushing of hydrants exercise that was advertised by the town of McCleary between I believe it was June 22 and July 3rd. I'll find the link and do an edit to this, thanks again.

Scandi already called the water department in McCleary, the culvert systems were checked and cleared.

E4C said

Normcar21: the sex offender Aaron does have an address in Shelton. The relatives, unless I'm wrong, do not have the same last name. I would give the address but the relatives living in the home are innocent and may not have had bottom feeder slug Aaron over, ever. I don't know. Hopefully the FBI and LE have ruled him out. I think the map info was checked out by a few, but the address of the relatives was never put on line. They really are innocent residents. I found names of relatives by doing a couple background checks on Aaron. hope this helps.

NC21 Replied

You bet it helps, and I understand what you are saying about the bottom feeder. Cheers!

Scandi already called the water department in McCleary, the culvert systems were checked and cleared.

Thanks Jennifer, I am simply curious about how thorough this underground culvert below the service station was checked out. Did someone actually crawl into that area and sweep it out well with flashlights, etc., and perhaps a search dog taking a bit of a long sniff down there.

O/T One of my favorite things in Seattle, the TROLL carving under the bridge:

troll.jpg

Wonderful pic's of Lindsey...great job! What a precious beautiful child. I still cannot for the life of me understand 9:30pm (its light out in this part of the country) HUH! Who cares, she is a minor child and some sick predator stole her. Step up parents walk your kids or better yet drive them!

Lindsey wasn't supposed to be alone that night. It was a series of misfortunes that made her that way.
I think blaming the mother is a little harsh. When her daughter left the house her brother was with her, someone (other than his parent) supposedly told him to go home. Do we blame the brother, the mother, the person who sent the brother home, the stars for being aligned wrong?
No! We blame whoever took her. What that person did was wrong. We (everyone) has the right to walk out of their house, down the street 6 blocks at any time of the day or night and be safe.
No one has the right to take that away from us.

I thought possible relatives lived in McCleary on Fir. Am I wrong about that ?

That's right! And the low-life pedophile lives in Shelton. He spent 6 years in prison and may not be welcome in relatives homes. I don't know anything for sure except I really don't like this low life!! The house pointed to by the creek, wasn't that the one searched 6X? That's not the home relatives live in. mho

:):)

I need to be sure that I understand the location of this supposed favorite or popular playing location in McCleary. It would also be interesting to see if kids still play there, even after the trouble.

I have blue squared what I assume is the popular empty lot. Please let me know if this is the right location or if I am completely mis-reading information, thanks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• play area.jpg
    play area.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 99
Norm, Are you talking about the creek that was mentioned that had been searched 6 times?

J. Mullins property? I don't think anyone has ever gotten a confirmation on his address. And that area you have a square around.. it doesn't look like Jims property (where is the creek?)

Lindsey wasn't supposed to be alone that night. It was a series of misfortunes that made her that way.
I think blaming the mother is a little harsh. When her daughter left the house her brother was with her, someone (other than his parent) supposedly told him to go home. Do we blame the brother, the mother, the person who sent the brother home, the stars for being aligned wrong?
No! We blame whoever took her. What that person did was wrong. We (everyone) has the right to walk out of their house, down the street 6 blocks at any time of the day or night and be safe.
No one has the right to take that away from us.

I agree with you completely! I focus on who the perp might be. All the shoulda, coulda, woulda's, bad mom, negligent mom etc bring us no closer to solving the crime or finding the child. I say let's go after the person who did harm. Sometimes mom gets the brunt of people's anger, judgments, and holier than thou attitudes..in reality those do not get us any closer to finding Lindsey...I think it's more of a way for people to vent.

Hi Cyber, Yes, that's what I learned. The two culverts run thru town side by side, respectively 4' and 5' pipe, The whole culvert system was searched thoroughly he said right after she went missing. LE must have had the same thought that a body could get caught up in there.

He said there were 4 places where the creek is open, but the only viable one where something would wash into the culvert system is 'Sam's Canal', which is the bridge over the creek in your very excellent photo, So that was ruled out right away as was the water tower, If there had been a change in water pressure caused by something being put inside the tower, they would have noticed it right away, and the guages read exactly as they expect them to,.

xox

PS: My car has died and have been trying to solve the problem tonight to arrange for a new one. What a deal!

Hmmm kind of going out on a limb here but i may know where this picture was taken & it may have been in Olympia. I recall a place that sells stoves on (nearly the end of) martin way (close to the state ave merge)
That sometimes builds sand castles - sure came off familiar. - Obviously the photo is old

The caption on her facebook says you are correct. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic