CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, FOUND DECEASED Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
A source close to Clark’s family confirmed to The Post that he was the person who failed a polygraph test administered by authorities and that he also was the one with scratches on his chest — two key points that law-enforcement sources have made about one person they are looking at.
"He did not pass the polygraph test. ... But of course, they don’t always run true anway, especially when you’re nerved up asking so many questions," the source said.
The source added that, "Of course, he had scratches on his arm — from his cat."
The source said Clark, who the family calls "Ray Ray," had been working at the university building that morning along with his sister and her husband, who also are lab technicians. Clark’s girlfriend is a lab techie as well.
"But [Le] left the area before he left that morning," the source said.
"He’d seen her and said hi and kept on going. ... He really didn’t know her."
The family "is very upset," the family source added.
"I know he didn’t do it, but I can’t understand how anybody would do that in the first place and put her in the wall like that. And they would have had to do it at night because certainly nobody could have done it during the day when everybody was looking."
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ

JerseyGirl, I remember your posts regarding this but you couldn't post the link or how to google but you were giving good clues on how to sleuth it ourselves.

You Rock! Great sleuthing my dear!:blowkiss:

wm

So what was the motive? Jealousy ? he a lowly average run of the mill tech & he has to contend with a smiling happy carefree little yale Grad student with brains? He may have had enough of the stuff? He may have simply put a stop to being "bossed" around by a brilliant small woman ...Or? ? This chick is going to be leaving here & I will still be working cleaning rat cages ...I just can't take this any more - ? what was the motive?
Did she happen to mention to him she was going to be married soon? Can anyone else make an attempt to get inside the dude's head???

Does that mean he was at work yesterday? That he was at work since last Tuesday?? Horrifying for the people who work there.

Since he wasn't named until late this afternoon, looks like his family was already well aware that he was being considered for the crime. I wonder if his fiancee noticed some time early last week the injuries he'd received. I wonder what her reaction was? Do you suppose she suspected him?

still in any event (not to be distracted by details) it all goes to evidence of perp's attempt to hide his deed ( Oh we don't know if it is a "he") - again focus on the mind of the perp- his present state ? got to be sweating right now- liable to make many mistakes , allowing Authorities to sieze the day ...
the more info announced by the media the more he will sweat - if the police are not already watching him 24/7 waiting for the word to make an arrest-

Or if he is on the run now and can't be found it makes perfect sense as to the COD announcement being cxld today. Hearing this info on the news might freak him out to do something drastic if he is emotionally unstable. And even if their ducks are all in a row, they can't arrest him if they don't know where he is!

My heart also goes out to this man's fiance and hope she has a caring circle of family and friends. xox

It was actually just a guess...but I started with MySpace. I got fed up with Google cache and started with Bing b/c malware was off the hook. I really didn't even know...was just trying to figure out who worked with animals in the same area Annie would be doing her experiments. Each animal research tech handles certain animals. I've found that Rodent Services were handled there and housed there, among other animals. Had to figure out just some of the people that worked for certain supervisors. Still wasn't sure, just thought. Don't forget, this person may still be innocent. He hasn't officially been charged yet. Let's wait and see b/c I may be wrong.

I am most impressed with your searching skills! I can do a google search and that's about it. I wouldn't even know where to begin with MySpace.

So apparently from the Yale directory phone book site, the suspect AND his fiance both have offices in the same building as Annie Le AND work in the SAME animal lab at Amistad. I have a hard time believing he didn't "really know" Annie.

I wonder where his sister and her husband work?

Are we SURE this is an 'unrequited love' scenario? Assuming this actually is the perp, it seems odd with the gf and family members also working there. To me, a 'caught doing something wrong and was going to get ratted out' scenario would make more sense.

He and his girlfriend are both animal techs working for the Animal Resources Ctr in the same office, same office phone numbers. I wonder if she knew Annie too?

No. She was always a little "intense" but I can't watch her at all any more. She's become a caricature of herself now.

The drama started to bother me and the harping on nonsense stated as facts drove me absolutely batty, but the last straw for me, and I had previously been a huge fan, was when she interviewed Elizabeth Smart and tried to get salacious details of her ordeal, claiming it would "help" other girls. Elizabeth smacked her down with such grace and dignity! I have not watched Nancy since.

That is exactly when I stopped watching her. I wish they would find a talking head that is not a drama queen to cover missing persons cases.

I remember you focusing on rodent services. I know you had something you were holding back. Was it RC?

but i could be wrong...i still could be wrong just like the media could be wrong in releasing this guys name right away before the police do publicly. i just didn't think it was somebody married b/c i kept thinking of tuba's post on another thread and didn't think the guy was married for some reason. just went through a bunch of caches and some old docs. had to be somebody on her floor or the floor above is what i thought. can't pull all names, even though you'd think we should be able to do so. had a handful of names & just went with one.

still, i could be wrong...probably am wrong...then my bubble will burst and i'll be back to square one. let's just wait it out b/c as far as i'm concerned now, i could be wrong, and this kids future could be screwed all over circumstantial evidence. let's wait until the police announce it and then we'll run with it.

They will be able to determine if the scratches were made from a cat or a human.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4162291&postcount=91"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Annie Le, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09[/ame]

link to post I put in astro thread (I pulled some stuff out from Tuba's chart). It is VERY INTERESTING. I linked it here only just to keep the astro discussion in the astro section.. but wanted everyone to check it out

I have to logoff for a few...back to school night at school for my youngest. I seriously thought there were 2 perps, don't ask me how, just a thought. I still ponder the idea of 2 perps being involved, which may explain the delay in the charges...

This is pure speculation, please don't bash me...

I think it was through a floor level access panel. It was the clothing that was above the ceiling tiles.

Okay, thanks!

she was only 90 lbs. in a fit of rage she would have weighed as much as a piece of paper.

True. I know she was only 90 lbs, but 90 lbs of deadweight (sorry, no pun intended... :() would be hard to lift like that. But in a fit of rage, adrenaline really pumps and lifting her would've been much easier.

I am most impressed with your searching skills! I can do a google search and that's about it. I wouldn't even know where to begin with MySpace.

Ditto! WTG, Jersey*Girl!

Are we SURE this is an 'unrequited love' scenario? Assuming this actually is the perp, it seems odd with the gf and family members also working there. To me, a 'caught doing something wrong and was going to get ratted out' scenario would make more sense.

It makes it more likely- he did or said something Annie found inappropriate, since they're reporting a struggle. If she starts screaming, who's going to come running to see what's going on but his fiance?!

So what was the motive? Jealousy ? he a lowly average run of the mill tech & he has to contend with a smiling happy carefree little yale Grad student with brains? He may have had enough of the stuff? He may have simply put a stop to being "bossed" around by a brilliant small woman ...Or? ? This chick is going to be leaving here & I will still be working cleaning rat cages ...I just can't take this any more - ? what was the motive?
Did she happen to mention to him she was going to be married soon? Can anyone else make an attempt to get inside the dude's head???

I've wondered the same, Paladen. I've thought, "What could this guy be thinking? He is not unattractive physically, (except for the creepy, deer in the headlights eyes in the one pic) he has a beautiful fiance, he has a job at a pretigious Ivy League University which is a support position in an Animal Lab that conducts scientific testing. What drove him to murder Annie? (If he is indeed th e murderer, that is. I try to wait for all the facts before passing judgement, LOL)

What made this guy tick? Geesh my son is the same age as this guy.....just gives me that 'punched in the stomach feeling'

I don't get it. This guy is engaged, worked along side with relatives the time in question. I don't see any premeditated motive? Money? Sex? Loneliness? Jealousy? He seems to have all that covered? No abuse history?

What bad, bad thing could have happened he had to hide?

I don't believe an accident would result in blood or defensive wounds (the cod will help with this)?

Something smells. JMO

I've wondered the same, Paladen. I've thought, "What could this guy be thinking? He is not unattractive physically, (except for the creepy, deer in the headlights eyes in the one pic) he has a beautiful fiance, he has a job at a pretigious Ivy League University which is a support position in an Animal Lab that conducts scientific testing. What drove him to murder Annie? (If he is indeed th e murderer, that is. I try to wait for all the facts before passing judgement, LOL)

What made this guy tick? Geesh my son is the same age as this guy.....just gives me that 'punched in the stomach feeling'

Just putting this out there, but you know those cases where a girl gets jealous about another girl and expects her boyfriend to hurt or kill the other girl to prove his love? Just thinkin' and trying to work in the rumor (?) we heard that the perp had lured Annie to Amistad and that the covering up of the crime had to be done quickly, which having more than one person involved would facilitate.

It's not what's on the outside that matters, but what's on the inside. Ted Bundy was reasonably attractive and a law student- why did he kill? Look at Karla Homolka and her husband- they had everything- to look at them from the outside. Some people just lack something internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011