POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 23-year-old McCleary man initially caught the attention of investigators after he gave conflicting alibis about his whereabouts on June 26, the night Lindsey vanished while walking home from a friend's house.

But after conducting a thorough search of properties owned by his family, detectives say they found nothing that "immediately" implicates him in the case.

The development was a letdown for many who thought the search warrants were a very visible sign of hope that progress was being made in the case of the missing 11-year-old girl.

But without finding any evidence of foul play, authorities said they have no persons of interest and no suspects.

More than three months have elapsed since Lindsey vanished - seemingly into thin air. Scores of volunteers have searched the area surrounding McCleary, a small mill town where everyone knows their neighbors.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott says some material was gathered during last weekend's searches at the McCleary family's properties, but none of it appeared to be incriminating.

"Should results of forensic examination come back positive for this investigation, he would become again someone of interest - but at this point we have no specific person or persons we are looking at," Scott says.
<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63486167.html

Thank you Kimster ...But I don't think I buy it. There is way to much hinky going on with this guy. LE is trying to lay low so this kid will let his gaurd down and maybe even lead them to her.

CRAP Momtective ... Now I see why I was having difficulty. The case info is "case specific" I'll try entering again.

Another thought, is the Baum family Jewish? We had mention of that camp, wondering if DG/CG work there? Would LB have attended? Something about the way the person in charge of DG at the camp (written in the PCA) was informal. Kind of like you would talk about a nephew or an employee's kid; i.e., That DG, he was goofing off again, sent him home to think about his actions. It was not a very "employer like" way of giving the facts IMO, KWIM?

Every search I do (back ground or otherwise) it shows the Golders' to be Jewish...the entire family. There is a Jewish camp that I think Dale Golder may have worked at...I think it's important to find out what camp he was at. mho

If I was LE I would be searching every inch of that youth camp with dogs right about now...jmo

how come i never can see these...and i put in the number...and nope..it say err

Go back to Momtective's list and enter exactly as listed with the - 's no details come up though and most if not all are civil in nature.

there is no offense date

CLIFFORD GOLDER
RACE: White
SEX: Male
DOB: 10/31/1960
WEIGHT: 165
HEIGHT: 68
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown

CASE NUMBER: 754108 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
WA Dept of Corrections ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: WA
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE:
COUNTS: DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: WA
CHARGES FILED ON: OFFENSE DATE:
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS:
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE: NV CHILD SEX
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: WA Dept of Corrections FINES:

Go back to Momtective's list and enter exactly as listed with the - 's no details come up though and most if not all are civil in nature.

I did find a criminal case. I just put the case number on my last post.

Every search I do (back ground or otherwise) it shows the Golders' to be Jewish...the entire family. There is a Jewish camp that I think Dale Golder may have worked at...I think it's important to find out what camp he was at. mho

:highfive: Just saw your post! GMTA!!!

IIRC though MB's MS page said Christian. Unless Dad's family had some input into LB's religious training? See the link TakeNote posted for CSS.

IIRC though MB's MS page said Christian. Unless Dad's family had some input into LB's religious training? See the link TakeNote posted for CSS.

I don't know about the Baums - I'm referring to the Golders in this post. I don't have the heart to even try to find anything out about mom Baum...my heart goes out to her in all ways, so I just leave her alone.

I don't know about the Baums - I'm referring to the Golders in this post. I don't have the heart to even try to find anything out about mom Baum...my heart goes out to her in all ways, so I just leave her alone.

Gottcha ... On TG's Sparks page there was a post from a friend that talked about Bible Study meetings, I thought it sounded like TG attended those meetings. Where is the closest Temple, most have member listings.

Gottcha ... On TG's Sparks page there was a post from a friend that talked about Bible Study meetings, I thought it sounded like TG attended those meetings. Where is the closest Temple, most have member listings.

Hey Knox - I live in Chicago and have no idea where the closest temple is to TG..lol not a clue.

You know that link that had the two very bizarre messages on topix? The ones that someone on the other site is saying is in code if you read down the first letters?

Not that I buy it, but there were some letters in brackets. [C][D][D][C]

That actually almost 'reads' as if it's confirming the father doing the name switcheroo thing, isn't it?

I still think it's probably really all someone just enjoying attention and being off the wall, but it just seemed interesting that it's the father's initials in brackets regardless of which name he is choosing to use at that moment.

I'm off to bed...y'all keep burning the midnight oil and some body call me if y'all find out where Clifford works. You don't need my number...I'll hear the roar of the collective "H3ll yeah!"

You know that link that had the two very bizarre messages on topix? The ones that someone on the other site is saying is in code if you read down the first letters?

Not that I buy it, but there were some letters in brackets. [C][D][D][C]

That actually almost 'reads' as if it's confirming the father doing the name switcheroo thing, isn't it?

I still think it's probably really all someone just enjoying attention and being off the wall, but it just seemed interesting that it's the father's initials in brackets regardless of which name he is choosing to use at that moment.
OMG.. you are totally right! That is strange!

Was thinking it was strange to have the see dd see but THAT is even more creepy.. lol wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member