POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gottcha ... On TG's Sparks page there was a post from a friend that talked about Bible Study meetings, I thought it sounded like TG attended those meetings. Where is the closest Temple, most have member listings.

http://www.turningpointolympia.com/Download_Files/DaylightPrayingTime-Guide07.pdf

This church has Has McCleary members...

Of interest..scroll down and look at nursery volunteers...
Think-
DG's girlfriends last name
Alice Walters/Grace MS mystery
Tena G

Probably meaningless but weird anyway...

I'm off to bed...y'all keep burning the midnight oil and some body call me if y'all find out where Clifford works. You don't need my number...I'll hear the roar of the collective "H3ll yeah!"

Thanks momtective - thanks for all your great sleuthing and all that you do for the victims. Hope you get a great sleep - you sure do deserve it. :heart:

More guests than members viewing right now, lol.

Well, Now I know I'll have a hard time falling asleep tonight. LOL I keep wondering and thinking about everything you have found tonight.

Like now. We have to assume that once LE started to zone in on Dale at the end of July they would have had his whole family before them on paper since they were so active in the legal system.

Did they not connect the dots to the father if that charge in 2006 would have qualified him for SO status in this day and age? Did they look at him at all? And now backing off of Dale which many of us think is a cagey strategy to get more info from the public to hopefully lead them to where she rests, I wonder if it could be they are now thinking it was either the dad who abducted her or them working in tandem.

Or this. Dale did the abducting and somehow she died. And it was the father who helped him out by helping him find the right place and actually disposing of the body? Do we have any info that Dale might have been abused or is it just statistical?

STOP LOL Too many questions.

Before I go...I just wanted to put this out there since y'all are searching the possible Jewish connection. We are currently in a Jewish holiday.
Sukkot or The Feast of Tabernacles, began at sunset on Saturday 3 October. It commemorates the years that the Jews spent in the desert on their way to the Promised Land, and celebrates the way in which God took special care of them under impossible conditions. Sukkot lasts for seven days, and work is not permitted on the first two days.
Nite now!

Thanks momtective - thanks for all your great sleuthing and all that you do for the victims. Hope you get a great sleep - you sure do deserve it. :heart:

Boy, I sure second that! Night Momtective xox xox

Gottcha ... On TG's Sparks page there was a post from a friend that talked about Bible Study meetings, I thought it sounded like TG attended those meetings. Where is the closest Temple, most have member listings.

Given that you saw a lot indicating the whole G family is Jewish, might it mean the husband and his side of the family are, not necessarily T, as well since she married into the family? That could explain it seeming the G's are Jewish, while the mention of TG and a Bible study. Maybe?

i tell you....look at the nursery one.....i cant say the name...but its there :)

Given that you saw a lot indicating the whole G family is Jewish, might it mean the husband and his side of the family are, not necessarily T, as well since she married into the family? That could explain it seeming the G's are Jewish, while the mention of TG and a Bible study. Maybe?
Dollars to donuts they are not Jewish. I am very familiar with WA small towns (WA native myself) and you would be hard pressed to find a handful of Jewish people in these logging towns. The closest synagogue would likely be Olympia.

if you look at the other name there as well...seems like this is the church they go to?

now does this have a camp ?

Most of the time, in my church and church camp experiences (having worked at both) a church typically doesn't have a camp, but rather attends a camp. Sometimes they use a multi-use camp facility, sometimes they join up with other churches at a camp, etc. It's rare for a church to have their own camp unless they are a very large church, and even then, it's still typically a multi-church use facility.

I would guess reading back in the old programs/newsletters on the church site there'll be reference to, "our youth will be attending _____ camp, signs up begin..." or something like that.

is all this linking to places....like church's it that ok in here....or should i take them out?

Think JVK just gave us a clue on the main thread.Looks like LB attended a Girl Scout Camp. Possibility DG worked at that camp?

Take note could you remove the Men's link to that church? It looked like they were having such a good time, I don't want to mar their fellowship.

Our church doesn't have their own camp. In fact, I don't know of any churches in the northwest that can afford their own camp. There are camps that cater to Christian churches, however. I would assume the Jewish camp works in the same manner.

Think JVK just gave us a clue on the main thread.Looks like LB attended a Girl Scout Camp. Possibility DG worked at that camp?

I searched today with the GS Leader. We talked about the POI DG and I am sure she would have mentioned that if it were true, unless she was asked not to.

I searched today with the GS Leader. We talked about the POI DG and I am sure she would have mentioned that if it were true, unless she was asked not to.

Thanks Cyberswept, it was a long shot but thanks to you it's crossed off the list. Any idea what CG/DG occupation is? Business name is not necessary, just type of work if you know.

KNOX should i take out the other links that did? to the churchs :)

i deleted the one you wanted me too.....and i agree....i guess that why i want to know if we should go back and take them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86