POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel bad bringing anyone into this mess....you know what i mean :)

Thanks Cyberswept, it was a long shot but thanks to you it's crossed off the list. Any idea what CG/DG occupation is? Business name is not necessary, just type of work if you know.

I don't know. Sorry.

Well, Now I know I'll have a hard time falling asleep tonight. LOL I keep wondering and thinking about everything you have found tonight.

Like now. We have to assume that once LE started to zone in on Dale at the end of July they would have had his whole family before them on paper since they were so active in the legal system.

Did they not connect the dots to the father if that charge in 2006 would have qualified him for SO status in this day and age? Did they look at him at all? And now backing off of Dale which many of us think is a cagey strategy to get more info from the public to hopefully lead them to where she rests, I wonder if it could be they are now thinking it was either the dad who abducted her or them working in tandem.

Or this. Dale did the abducting and somehow she died. And it was the father who helped him out by helping him find the right place and actually disposing of the body? Do we have any info that Dale might have been abused or is it just statistical?

STOP LOL Too many questions.

Hi scandi - regarding your last question about Dale being abused, here is my take on it. NO, we don't have any concrete evidence that Dale was abused. In my opinion - he was. I find it hard to come to terms with a 14 yo boy who uses babysitting to place self around children, shows children *advertiser censored* for grooming, and corrals and traps a 12 yo girl in the bedroom by pushing a large dresser in front of the door. If this was a 14yo's hormones - why the entrapment, force, and 2 hour ordeal - it's not the norm. Why use babysitting to gain access to children, and why use *advertiser censored* to groom for a sexual plight. Normal teenagers with raging hormones don't go to such extreme scenarios. Even when asked to - most 14yo wouldn't be able to come up with such a fantasy on their own. mho

So one has to ask: where did he get the ideas for such a traumatic assault? Was he shown *advertiser censored*? Violent, sadistic *advertiser censored*? If so, by whom? Was he sexually abused by a babysitter, a neighbor, an uncle, a father? etc etc etc We probably will never know because many boys will give the names of their victims before they will tell you about their own abuse - if they even remember it.

A barbaric, sadistic, sexual pedophilic encounter with a younger girl - a girl he could emotional torture for 2 hours while he tried to rape her...one has to ask - where did that come from. There is NO way this could fall under the auspice of, or even close, to a teenagers normal, aggressive sexual tendencies. I have no doubt he was sexually abused - since there are documented child sexual assaults by family members, it would stand to reason his encounters were with immediate or extended family. There is always the chance it could be a neighbor, a religious confidant, or the ice-cream man. My view comes from research, ours and others...books, etc. This is a very basic view of how I view this person's pedophilia type behavior - these views are represented in my posts and I'm very sorry if anyone is offended. mho

Hi scandi - regarding your last question about Dale being abused, here is my take on it. NO, we don't have any concrete evidence that Dale was abused. In my opinion - he was. I find it hard to come to terms with a 14 yo boy who uses babysitting to place self around children, shows children *advertiser censored* for grooming, and corrals and traps a 12 yo girl in the bedroom by pushing a large dresser in front of the door. If this was a 14yo's hormones - why the entrapment, force, and 2 hour ordeal - it's not the norm. Why use babysitting to gain access to children, and why use *advertiser censored* to groom for a sexual plight. Normal teenagers with raging hormones don't go to such extreme scenarios. Even when asked to - most 14yo wouldn't be able to come up with such a fantasy on their own. mho

So one has to ask: where did he get the ideas for such a traumatic assault? Was he shown *advertiser censored*? Violent, sadistic *advertiser censored*? If so, by whom? Was he sexually abused by a babysitter, a neighbor, an uncle, a father? etc etc etc We probably will never know because many boys will give the names of their victims before they will tell you about their own abuse - if they even remember it.

A barbaric, sadistic, sexual pedophilic encounter with a younger girl - a girl he could emotional torture for 2 hours while he tried to rape her...one has to ask - where did that come from. There is NO way this could fall under the auspice of, or even close, to a teenagers normal, aggressive sexual tendencies. I have no doubt he was sexually abused - since there are documented child sexual assaults by family members, it would stand to reason his encounters were with immediate or extended family. There is always the chance it could be a neighbor, a religious confidant, or the ice-cream man. My view comes from research, ours and others...books, etc. This is a very basic view of how I view this person's pedophilia type behavior - these views are represented in my posts and I'm very sorry if anyone is offended. mho

Thanks for the reply Eyes, It was such a bizarre happening that it is hard to imagine how even a seasoned sex offender could actually put someone thru such torture. They are among us and I think your assessment is probably right on.

I'm out for the count as my eyes are ready to close. I'll see you tomoz. xix

I know I'm extremely late but... carrying this over from the SW forum (didn't realize it moved lol)

Originally Posted by Be Adequite! View Post
Ooooo good point. Forgot about those pics. Need a sleuther who knows her (or his) cars to ID correctly!

'NIGHT

I'm still catching up but I can promise you that pic named "doing work" is a Honda (by the lights it's obvious)...

Bottom row, middle pic is a Toyota Celica...

I know I'm extremely late but... carrying this over from the SW forum (didn't realize it moved lol)

Originally Posted by Be Adequite! View Post
Ooooo good point. Forgot about those pics. Need a sleuther who knows her (or his) cars to ID correctly!

'NIGHT

I'm still catching up but I can promise you that pic named "doing work" is a Honda (by the lights it's obvious)...

Bottom row, middle pic is a Toyota Celica...

fromScalicamyspacetitledoingworkfro.jpg

pic of DG under the Celica
2mh7fvd.jpg

Random pic of a say...96 Celica. I'm posting this pic to show that it is a Celica based off that front end.
292p7c6.jpg

maybe both cars are his...

pic of DG under the Celica
2mh7fvd.jpg

Random pic of a say...96 Celica. I'm posting this pic to show that it is a Celica based off that front end.
292p7c6.jpg

maybe both cars are his...

The Toyota emblem is what throws this off for me. Golder's white car does not have an emblem on the front like the generic Toyota.

Here's a generic 95 Honda Del Sol
1995-honda-del-sol-1generic-1.jpg

The Toyota emblem is what throws this off for me. Golder's white car does not have an emblem on the front like the generic Toyota.

He's a generic 95 Honda Del Sol
1995-honda-del-sol-1generic-1.jpg

I'd like to offer my opinion that it's a del sol also...the edge of the headlight you can see in the pic of him under the car looks more square than the celica headlight. It also doesn't look as recessed as the celica light.

Momtective, you are correct. The white car he is under in the picture is a Honda Del Sol.

JMHO....can we use Lindsey's name when referring to her?? I hate seeing LB for her reference. She deserves, IMO, to be called by her name. (FYI-not makin a rule here, just MOO.)

thankyou.gif

If C.D.G. turns out to be the vegetable man in McCleary I am going to eat my keyboard, LCD monitor, 800 gb hard drive, and for dessert 4 gbs of memory. I will destroy my computer byte by byte until it is gone.

Lindsey, dear girl where are you - it is time to come home.

If C.D.G. turns out to be the vegetable man in McCleary I am going to eat my keyboard, LCD monitor, 800 gb hard drive, and for dessert 4 gbs of memory. I will destroy my computer byte by byte until it is gone.

Lindsey, dear girl where are you - it is time to come home.

Elpher gal...what makes ya think he could be?

Elpher gal...what makes ya think he could be?

Good Morning, We haven't been able to find out where he works and have not seen a photo of him yet. It is startling we have read both this father and his eldest son have offended others sexually and due to circumstances neither has a current tag of SO. The public is at risk and should be so informed.

I know LE has to be careful and do things the right way in their investigation within their legal bounds. Maybe the people who live in this area are aware of what these men have done. But I still think since this man's property was searched and he was charged as a SO back in '96, and with his son't recent tho temporary POI status, having his face out there is only prudent.

All I can figure out is LE has only released so much info and maybe they have both of them in their sights with a strategy possibly designed by the FBI to find Lindsey first and then nail 'em. I hope that is what it is all about. xox

Morning everyone! In addition to CG, I wondered if we could also keep the Landlord and Tenant on the radar. Have something on CG but not sure if I can post a link? It's regarding a WA-Sole Proprietor business record that ceased in 2003. There are no details about the business, but the NAICS Code is 484220; Specialized Freight, Trucking.

Morning everyone! In addition to CG, I wondered if we could also keep the Landlord and Tenant on the radar. Have something on CG but not sure if I can post a link? It's regarding a WA-Sole Proprietor business record that ceased in 2003. There are no details about the business, but the NAICS Code is 484220; Specialized Freight, Trucking.

Hi Knox, Are you talking about the landlord of Lindsey's house who I think has a residence up on Beck St?

I'm at a loss right now as to what to focus on...

Let me make sure I have this right. Dale G's dad has a sex offense on his record and he is not showing up as a RSO? TIA
Sorry I am really far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members