2009.08.05 State Deposition of George Anthony

He says the kids had to work for their cars...then admits he gave her his car.

This makes my head hurt.

ETA: AND THEN she ends up with the Pontiac without paying for it anyway! ACK.

George definitely realizes what he has to do to remain in that house and keep his relationship with his family-SHUT UP AND DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!!!:banghead:

Ashton asks why everyone in the family is concerned over KC being upset instead of worrying about how KC is upsetting the rest of the family.

I wish I could remember, but I don't. And I don't think GA knew until after 7 mos cuz I think she was 7 mos along at that wedding, IIRC

It's okay Kimster. I went and looked up Ricks interview (it's on doc stoc) and I found where he told YM that the wedding was June 4th and that the A family had arrived on June 3rd, 2005.

Rick went on to describe how he asked both CA and GA about KC being pregnant and that they both denyed it vehemently (remember?). That was in June 3 or 4 of 2005.

But in GA's testimony on page 90 lines (16, 17 and 18) GA testifies that he found out that KC was pregnant in April/May time frame of 2005. Finally settling on the May time frame.

Then on page 90 line 25 and on page 91 lines 1 and 2 ~ GA testifies that CA and KC sat him down in the livingroom (in May of 2005) and told him he was going to be a Grandfather.

It's of no consequence really, but it was a descrepency I picked up on when I read it that's why I asked about the wedding pictures.

They could have very well chosen not to share the upcoming pregnancy with extended family members KWIM?

However, it answers a question we all had about how CA couldn't have known that KC was pregnant in June 2005...

CA did and so did GA according to GA's testimony. Like I said no big deal, just a little something that caught my eye.

Pg 162 and 163 George is really stumbling over the tape on the gas can issue. He says he didn't put that duct tape on that can but says he had put duct tape on the can in the past. He says the can had duct tape on it when Casey took it but didn't have duct tape on it when she returned it...(???) When asked how the duct tape got on the can George says "Your guess is as good as mine."

Oh what complete and utter BS! JMO of course...

If anyone has a link other than wftv to share for these, that would be fantastic, I can't seem to open docs from their site :(

And that is interesting, Kat! If they DID know she was pg at the wedding, why hide it? So as not to upset the precious princess and make the family think she isn't the perfect little angel?

Can GA go to jail for lying in a depo???
and being caught at trial?
visa versa?

He says the kids had to work for their cars...then admits he gave her his car.

This makes my head hurt.

Mine too. I also noticed this! It reinforces my belief that the Anthonys are the kind of parents that want the world to believe they are good parents - when listening to them they seem to actually know what a good parent does - but they just never did it. They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. A two year old child can identify that type of behaviour in a parent - and then watch out!

I also believe George may have actually tried to set down rules but was always overridden by Cindy. KC was worshipped in that house. This had to have been going on since she was a very little girl. Poor Lee. I can't even imagine.

Financial problems were not the only reason George and Cindy separated. They also separated because of problems between George and KC. Cindy told George, KC and Caylee were ALWAYS going to live with her. She didn't want George causing KC to leave and take Caylee. Cindy chose KC and Caylee over George and told George the 3 women would live together and do fine without him. And they did. Page 117-118

I also noted the wording that GA used when he discusses being informed that JG is Caylee's father.

In line 19 on page 98 GA says that "I was told it could be Jesse's child"

He didn't say I was told that he was the father, he said "I was told it could be Jesse's child"

I usually don't nitpick but GA had a representation at the time he went in for this Depo and if I recall correctly MN was his attn.

That smells like a lawyer word...don't commit yourself (or the person that you are relaying as having said something) by using concrete words but rather say could, might, tend to...etc...get what I'm meaning anyone?

What I'm trying to say is not coming through I'm sorry...what I'm trying to say is that the use of "could be the father" is much different than I was told that he was the father.

So IMHO and I could be wrong there was questions as to who Caylee's father was even from the time someone was named?

Good grief I can't express what I'm thinking I'm sorry LOL. I'll shut up now.

Page 221 and 222 Lines 24 -2......maggot on the pizza box making a cracking sound like hamburger on a skillet. Has anyone ever heard of maggots making noise? Also....he first says they were in the box but....wait for it...... corrects himslef to state that they were in the BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the same. I waited a bit and then they popped up.

Yeah, unfortunately it has always done it to me on wftv's site, even on old docs, so it must be on my end.....I'll just wait to see which news site gets it next and go there (patience!)

During fights with Cindy, KC threw up Caylee going to Cindy more than to her real mother. KC was not happy that Cindy was more like Caylee's mother than she was. page 125

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 330 George AND Cindy don't think the remains were CAYLEE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 221 and 222 Lines 24 -2......maggot on the pizza box making a cracking sound like hamburger on a skillet. Has anyone ever heard of maggots making noise? Also....he first says they were in the box but....wait for it...... corrects himslef to state that they were in the BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know - they are going to go for the Cricket defense!! That wasn't a maggot, it was a cricket!:banghead:

Page 225 SA tries to get GA to clarify the smell and whether or not he considered the smell to be due to human decomp. Also whether he recalls making a statement to other LE regarding the smell ( I am thinking the FBI interview) his response is he "can't remember" but is very careful to say that it is possible. WOW coaching at its finest.

The entire family is certifiable. This is no joke they are all entirely insane. There is no way denial can go this far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto
Back