FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not familiar with Indigo. Off to see what I can find. Very interesting that he edited his site the day that Somer was found, kewpiedoll.

Has he already been sleuthed on here? All that I can find is a lot of talk about the RSO's in the area. Granted, I haven't been able to read every page of the 6 threads.

wow .. I hadn't heard this yet.. but LE have tracked the garbage truck down and the driver and spoke with him.. wow just wow... and in same video LE spoke person said they know cause of death but won't be public...

link to video.. http://www.news4jax.com/video/21406579/index.html

I'm not familiar with Indigo. Off to see what I can find. Very interesting that he edited his site the day that Somer disappeared, kewpiedoll.

Has he already been sleuthed on here? All that I can find is a lot of talk about the RSO's in the area. Granted, I haven't been able to read every page of the 6 threads.

No... he did the edit the day she was found in the landfill. I had made the comment at the time: WTH was so important about the computer during such a crisis??
AND I also commented on him telling the children to go out and look for Somer, then when they return with NO Somer, he tells them to go back out and look real good! (in the police report also) Why didn't he go with them, and why send children back out into danger? kwim?

wow .. I hadn't heard this yet.. but LE have tracked the garbage truck down and the driver and spoke with him.. wow just wow... and in same video LE spoke person said they know cause of death but won't be public...

LE has done a remarkable job in this case, IMO! I am very hopeful they will be making an arrest soon!!!

Yea... really!!
AND they have it pretty narrowed down to where she was put in the trash. Sounded to me like they had all the clues with the trash surrounding Somer's body. :(

OMG!!!!!! Just found this video and the report is naming someone named kyle that was working at the house on gano ave..monday... and he said Somer ran up to them at the house and told them " they were doing a good job on the house" .. omg can't believe this.

link to video : http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

Yes please, with milk chocolate frosting ;}

I thought Somer was last seen on the property of the burned house. LE put yellow tape there and was processing it for evidence as if it were a crime scene, right?

I guess I'm a bit lost, placing Somer here and there when we know where she was last seen.

And in trying to figure out which dumpster she was put in, I really don't think that matters much. The cops have to know which one it was as we read they found garbage around her that gave linkage to homes that use that one.

If we thought the perp lived near that dumpster that would be one thing, but why would anyone in their right or even perverted mind tempt fate like that? :waitasec: Even Scott Peterson, dumber than a box of rocks, drove up around the corner and down across the tracks to use a local dumpster. IMO

I really would like to know where the dumpster was locate from the house on Gango.
bbm I was thinking early about that question....he was in hurry maybe and the search had begun. If he did have car he might not been able to get out of area with out going thru a checkpoint.
Or like other posters stated he had no car and live in the area. If they were checking homes he have to put her some where fast.
I don't know but I feel LE has someone in their sight.

And what about the SO that was on police report #11
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656

I like to know why he was question and on the police report.
was he the Const.helper working on the house has the helper?

OK, here is Tara's side by side

Please remove if it's not allowed.

View attachment 5820

Now that it seems to be okay, I'll comment on it.
Which I'm glad it does seem to be alright, I just didn't want anyone to get in trouble.

IMO, it isn't the same guy, the nose is more narrow than the man in the video and the eyebrows are a different shape.

Unbelievable that there are so many RSO's to choose from! UGH!

The dude with the hat on doesen't appear to have much of a neck .

Curious, when was the pic taken of guy w/hat? I compared pics from side by side, MOO, add some lbs to the guy w/o hat and they could be the same. Look at both, hair on sides, facial lines, eye shape, shape of chin.

Forgive me, haven't been following as close as y'all...is the guy in hat RSO? Guy in pic a searcher?

OMG!!!!!! Just found this video and the report is naming someone named kyle that was working at the house on gano ave..monday... and he said Somer ran up to them at the house and told them " they were doing a good job on the house" .. omg can't believe this.

Thanks for that video MommaD - says George V. passed a lie detector test and I think that's important to know. Wondering who Kyle is?

Now that it seems to be okay, I'll comment on it.
Which I'm glad it does seem to be alright, I just didn't want anyone to get in trouble.

IMO, it isn't the same guy, the nose is more narrow than the man in the video and the eyebrows are a different shape.

I agree. It's not the same guy.

Gracias! YOU are good!

Any chance you can find us the one about Somer's friend writing a note???

TIA

Oh, I am soooo sorry!
Had Mom's birthday party today and just settled in to read about 15 minutes ago.
Noticed a lot of you couldn't get to the video link I had posted earlier.
I just tried it and got the actual link.
But if you can't, go to the vid page and look for the title of the vid:
'Search for Somer Carries Into 2nd Night'
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html
At about the 12:25 mark.

That's the video where they show the little friend with the personal note attached to the flyer and the info on the birthmark.

Again, my apologies for not being able to get back sooner and I betcha as I continue reading I will see some kind person has found the correct video and posted the link/title to it. If so, thank you kind person!
Now, on to catch up on the posts of today.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

Curious, when was the pic taken of guy w/hat? I compared pics from side by side, MOO, add some lbs to the guy w/hat and they could be the same. Look at both, hair on sides, facial lines, eye shape, shape of chin.

Forgive me, haven't been following as close as y'all...is the guy in hat RSO? Guy in pic a searcher?

I think it looks like him also. the pic of guy with hat was taken around 2nd day of searching. so 21st?? I looked at the ears.. see the deep part in the side of ears.. ?? but on video I didn't see any tats but could of been under top part of short sleeve top..

Curious, when was the pic taken of guy w/hat? I compared pics from side by side, MOO, add some lbs to the guy w/hat and they could be the same. Look at both, hair on sides, facial lines, eye shape, shape of chin.

guy in the hat is a searcher, pic take on tuesday 10/20

Thanks for that video MommaD - says George V. passed a lie detector test and I think that's important to know. Wondering who Kyle is?

welcome.. well darn I missed the part about LDT.. I will brb. lol watching for 4th time now..

That is kind of a strange thing for a child to say.....isn't it? Only people that know her would know best if that would be like her.....really wild info!

They also said the reason Diena is getting a lock of Somer's hair is because her body will not be released in time for the services on Monday & Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it looks like him also. the pic of guy with hat was taken around 2nd day of searching. so 21st?? I looked at the ears.. see the deep part in the side of ears.. ?? but on video I didn't see any tats but could of been under top part of short sleeve top..
he had on long sleeves....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member