FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.6 miles from the house is an RSO first name Kyle
There is also an orange park real estate agent, first name Kyle

Oops, just noticed you guys had looked into a BK earlier in the story...not sure what came of that?

OMG!!!!!! Just found this video and the report is naming someone named kyle that was working at the house on gano ave..monday... and he said Somer ran up to them at the house and told them " they were doing a good job on the house" .. omg can't believe this.

link to video : http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

darn no last name. I don't see where he was question on the police report.

I think it looks like him also. the pic of guy with hat was taken around 2nd day of searching. so 21st?? I looked at the ears.. see the deep part in the side of ears.. ?? but on video I didn't see any tats but could of been under top part of short sleeve top..

I meant to ask (fixed my post) when was pic taken of guy w/o hat...I thought if you added some lbs to him he could be the guy in the search video.

So, to clarify, I was wondering when the pic of the guy in the pic on the left was taken...and is he RSO?

Curious, when was the pic taken of guy w/hat? I compared pics from side by side, MOO, add some lbs to the guy w/o hat and they could be the same. Look at both, hair on sides, facial lines, eye shape, shape of chin.

Forgive me, haven't been following as close as y'all...is the guy in hat RSO? Guy in pic a searcher?

The guy with the hat's pic was taken a few days ago. It's a screen capture from a video. He was a searcher in Somer's case that gave off some hink, IMO.
Which side by side are you thinking is similar?

The guy with the hat's pic was taken a few days ago. It's a screen capture from a video. He was a searcher in Somer's case that gave off some hink, IMO.
Which side by side are you thinking is similar?

Please read a few posts before this, I meant guy w/o hat. Sorry to confuse. I had edited my original post while u were already quoting me.

Grrr, can't link
address is fox gate court in Jacksonville
Crime is

Produce Direct Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3)
**Conviction Date:*7/12/2006**Age at conviction:*22
USE COMPUTR SEX W/MINOR; F.S. 847.0135(2)
**Conviction Date:*7/12/2006**Age at conviction:*22

Let see....he considers himself an Indigo. Are you familiar?

In the past I learned about indigo children but adults not so much - got me wondering & I found this:http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/adultIndigos/areYouAnAdultIndigo.html

This is a must read, actually some of this is kinda frightening all things considered....

Indigo Adult Characteristics

- Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

- Are very creative and enjoy making things.

- Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

- Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

- Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

- May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

- Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

- Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.

- Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

- May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).

- May have trouble with RAGE.

- Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.

- Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won't count and/or that the outcome really doesn't mattter.

- Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.

- Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."

- Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.

- Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.

- Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn't mean you're not an indigo, though.

- Have strong intuition.

- Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.

- Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.

- May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

- May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.

- Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.

- Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.

- When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.

- Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these 25 characteristics.

Thanks for that video MommaD - says George V. passed a lie detector test and I think that's important to know. Wondering who Kyle is?

ok went back and watch it again.. it was gv's sister said he passed polygraph.. Well, Let's just hope and pray this sister isn't related to mc or kc !!!!

I have screen shots of the Indigo site before the changes.

Attachments

• FireShot capture #047 - 'Home Page' - indigo-healing_net_Home_Page_html.jpg
    FireShot capture #047 - 'Home Page' - indigo-healing_net_Home_Page_html.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 50
Quoted from Normcar's post:

Perhaps LE might consider inquiring into locals who may have spotted suspicious vehicles with one male driving down the street and who regularly frequented this area, a single male seeming to browse and look about rather than have a goal to pick up a specific child from school, as a parent would do?[/QUOTE]
-----------------------

Good thought Norm.

Yeah, it's called trolling.

I don't live in FL, so this particular instance doesn't apply to this case, but I called the police on someone doing that once near where I live. I hardly ever call police, so to me, it was pretty obvious what he was doing--stalking children. Could tell you more details on what I observed, but it's too long-winded.

Then again, I think that people here on Websleuths are tuned into their intuition and have an understanding of criminal behavior. People need to learn how to recognize this.

What's with all these RSOs with those twisted smurks on their faces.....I'd like to wipe it right off every one of 'em......

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Maybe this will work.

Attachments

• FireShot capture #048 - 'What is Indigo' - indigo-healing_net_What_is_Indigo_html.jpg
    FireShot capture #048 - 'What is Indigo' - indigo-healing_net_What_is_Indigo_html.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 73
  • FireShot capture #046 - 'About Sean' - indigo-healing_net_About_Sean_html.jpg
    FireShot capture #046 - 'About Sean' - indigo-healing_net_About_Sean_html.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 104
  • FireShot capture #049 - 'Services' - indigo-healing_net_Services_html.jpg
    FireShot capture #049 - 'Services' - indigo-healing_net_Services_html.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 59
  • FireShot capture #050 - 'Reiki' - indigo-healing_net_Reiki_html.jpg
    FireShot capture #050 - 'Reiki' - indigo-healing_net_Reiki_html.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 61
  • FireShot capture #051 - 'Contact Us' - indigo-healing_net_Contact_Us_html.jpg
    FireShot capture #051 - 'Contact Us' - indigo-healing_net_Contact_Us_html.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 46
On the side by side picture Badme102 posted it says under the picture that it was taken 04-07-09 .

Indigo child... I think Jenny McCarthy (movie star and gf of Jim Carrey) calls her son an indigo child (the son she also says she cured of autism). It's like new age stuff...

Maybe this will work.

THAT was an awesome score!!!! thanks so much for saving those!!! Why have you've been holding out for so long??!??! lol

GREAT THINKING to capture those images!!!

But, I'm really biting my tongue here....Page 2 (about himself) is making me SPEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK