FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what gypsyblue says is true, that the tenants of that home also are associated with the Clothes Closet....the home can be seen from the clothes closet....Someone living and working right there would prob know the kids, if not from walking home, then from the ball park......

It's GV. I haven't read of other offenses or charges dropped. The only thing that was on his "sheet" posted here a few days ago was the 1995 charges. MOO

Thanks- we've discussed so many RSO's that I am getting them all confused. Someone mentioned an RSO who had some charges dropped in 2006 (I think). I'll go back and look, so I can try and get the straight.

Kyle... at the burned house... he says he talked to Somer.

So nobody else grabbed her then, and even if she went back 5-10-15 minutes later, the workers were likely still there.

In Tori's case, TLM said "that could have been me in that video. A little girl stopped me and asked me where my dog was".

Kyle stating that he talked to her sounds like a guy trying to cover his tracks.

Did he tell a reporter this as soon as he saw Somer's missing photo on the news? Or did he tell a reporter this after Somer's body was found?

I'd love to have a last name for this Kyle guy.

Tom Wills is reporting in that video.

I don't know what the deal is with the links.

Jennifer Waugh is reporter, as is others later into segment. If the link is not working, go into video and click the one that says:

"Investigators Search house, Park where Somer last seen" Pay careful attention at about 35 seconds in. They conflict themselves. Saying
"Out at this Crime scene". Then later saying Investigators are being carefull what they tell us. This leads me to believe the press knows it is the crime scene. It just has not been released?? Poor Reporting??

OOOH, well now I see Tom starts reporting but you have to watch the video - pay attention to around 35 seconds, she calls it the crime scene at around 42 seconds.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/index.html

I've put together a timeline from the LE report and the one thing that stands out to me is that Diena picked her older son A. up from OPAA...was he there looking for Somer, was he involved in sports at the AA complex and did he not go straight home from school but instead went to the AA complex. Did he arrive home with Abi or not?
Please adjust the timeline if need be.
2:32 School dismissed--- give 5min. for visiting friends, gathering materials
2:37 Kids leave the building walking toward 1080 Gano Ave. Normal walking time from school to 1080 Gano Ave. is 5 min. Somer ran ahead, probably putting her @ 1080 Gano Ave. 1-2 min before the other kids
2:40 Somer arrives at 1080 Gano Ave.
2:42 the other kids arrived @ 1080 Gano Ave.
The walk from 1080 Gano Ave. to Horton Dr. is about 15 min.
2:57-3:10 The kids (only Abi is mentioned in the LE Report) should have arrived home at Horton Dr. (giving a little extra time because kids do play around on the walk home).
3:10 Abi arrived home, I’m assuming Somer’s twin brother S. was with her but I haven't determined if Andrew was.
3:25-3:30 Abi returns back home SP sends her out again and tells her to look real good for Somer before we call your mama.
(30 min gap in time)
4:00-5:00 SP texts Diena (Somer didn’t come home from school) Diena leaves work, goes to OPAA to get Andrew and flags down officer Coan
4:20 Diena calls Charles Currier asking him to get off work so he could come home and help find Somer. He left work and drove to residence (as per MPR)
5:00 Charles Currier arrives @Horton Ave picks up Samuel and goes to look for Somer
Interviews are conducted at Diena's home on Horton.

Were all of the people who were interviewed and listed on the LE report actually at Diena's home? Could some of them especially CW Graham have been visiting SP?

2:37 Kids leave the building walking toward 1080 Gano Ave. Normal walking time from school to 1080 Gano Ave. is 5 min. Somer ran ahead, probably putting her @ 1080 Gano Ave. 1-2 min before the other kids

Thanks so much! It looks like Somer disappeared in 2 minutes - it took Somer 3 min to reach Gano (2:40) and two minutes later the others arrive (2:42). If Somer had veered off to talk with someone, the kids would certainly miss her. Pedophiles work quick and unless it was a *advertiser censored* kidnapping, they work alone. Somebody knew exactly when the kids got out of school and where they walked....mho

Healer guy is Sean P, no he is not the boyfriend. He is a family friend.

Maz

Yes, Sean P. was the family friend that watched the kids that day, BUT...do we really know this Sean P. is the same Healer guy, or does he just have the same name?

Before the fire

before the fire.jpg

This is from Google Maps so not sure when the photo was actually taken.

Maz

Yes, Sean P. was the family friend that watched the kids that day, BUT...do we really know this Sean P. is the same Healer guy, or does he just have the same name?
Per the police report and matching up information gleaned from it, it is the same guy.

Maz

MOO

Do we know how old the older, male Thompson child is? I honestly can't find that information upstream.

Before the fire

View attachment 5860

This is from Google Maps so not sure when the photo was actually taken.

Maz

When I was reading from my phone, there were comments about the vehicle parked here possibly being a white van. If I was to make an estimate that looks like a Mitsubishi Montero - Tan or Beigeish colored - not white.

Thanks- we've discussed so many RSO's that I am getting them all confused. Someone mentioned an RSO who had some charges dropped in 2006 (I think). I'll go back and look, so I can try and get the straight.
I know and I can't keep them straight either, except this one I remembered because of the connection to the burned house.

Thanks so much! It looks like Somer disappeared in 2 minutes - it took Somer 3 min to reach Gano (2:40) and two minutes later the others arrive (2:42). If Somer had veered off to talk with someone, the kids would certainly miss her. Pedophiles work quick and unless it was a *advertiser censored* kidnapping, they work alone. Somebody knew exactly when the kids got out of school and where they walked....mho
Except that the times listed for 1080 Gano are assumptions. No one has verified those times.

Maz

MOO

I don't know what the deal is with the links.

Jennifer Waugh is reporter, as is others later into segment. If the link is not working, go into video and click the one that says:

"Investigators Search house, Park where Somer last seen" Pay careful attention at about 35 seconds in. They conflict themselves. Saying
"Out at this Crime scene". Then later saying Investigators are being carefull what they tell us. This leads me to believe the press knows it is the crime scene. It just has not been released?? Poor Reporting??

OOOH, well now I see Tom starts reporting but you have to watch the video - pay attention to around 35 seconds, she calls it the crime scene at around 42 seconds.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/index.html

PLEASE!! Someone else look at this video where Jennifer Waugh states they are out at the crime scene!!!! Want to make sure I am NOT loosing it. I think it is important because we might be able to focus on this being truth - or decide it is bad reporting or was a freudian slip??? She states this about 42 seconds into the segment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny