FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Aimee! I did see that from your earlier posting, I jsut didn't know anyone had ever heard his name! I am slooow today..:banghead:

I don't think anyone knew or they would not of wondered who the "bald" guy was yesterday and think he was LE maybe? I just found the second pic myself when I googled his name.

bsu19xx initials and year of birth?
anyone in the case have those initials????
could be a quack from out of state........

Are we sure she is the mom's sister? On the obit it's listed as Denise Foskey.

Also, on S. Patton's FB Denise Nicole Bowling is one of his friends. Is this how he knows the family?

And another thing...when I look at Mom's FB with the link you guys have provided I see different people when I compare to the FB page I have saved.

http://i37.tinypic.com/34pyu13.jpg
compare it to this one:
http://i36.tinypic.com/156em2g.jpg

While I'm at it, this is what I see when I look at SP's facebook: http://i36.tinypic.com/2zi8npd.jpg

Ackkkkkkkkk I see different pages when I look at Denise's FB too! Why are they coming up different?
They have more friends than are viewable per page. They rotate randomly. So refreshing the page will just cycle through random friends of that person.

IIRC, the fight with her siblings was about the fight with the student.

I don't know what the fight between Somer (she's 7, the possibilities are endless if you think like a kid) and the other child was about. I did read where Somer may have hit the child with her backpack.

I believer her older sister confronted her about that and Somer ran off.

You know that is what bothers me so much about this case and the world now. What those kids did is so normal and so much of the learning and growing up period and no matter what you do as a parent you can not stop that behavior and these creeps know it and they wait for it.

HI Noway, sorry didn't mean to cause trouble. I swear we were in so much trouble all the time on the Billings Murder over stuff like this. That is why I thought this. I didn't know if we constituited a "searcher" or a "mourner" a potential sketchy person involved in Somers murder, if we would get in trouble or not??? Esp, if they googled their own name to find themselves on a forum where we discussing him as potential suspect - lol.

I understand ... after being here awhile, I get paranoid and start calling everyone by initials although it irritates the heck out of me to do it.

I don't want to be "the reason" the thread gets closed either.

IMO, this guy put himself front and center (literally) and he could have refused to give his name.

While some may have the opinion that he is a whacko (or the equivalent), if he reads here and is offended by it and wants to "go public" here that is his business. Right now, I don't think he has a connection to the case other than the one he made, so I don't think he'll be talked about too much. (LOL ... praying)

I think calling him Dickie T. would be okay. There HAVE to be other Dickie T.s in the world. :)

passion... Can you help me with finding those pics on HLN with the balloon release? I went there and I'm not seeing anything

Interesting comment on that article.

Expand ⇗RegisteredWTF_WTF 59 minutes ago Georgette and Sindy Scamanthony had the nerve to show their faces. What is the matter with these idiots? The service was for the child not them.

I actually looked for them!
I knew those IDIOTS would be there!
I am so glad that SOMER'S FUNERAL
was respectful and not a cirus like little CAYLEE's.

Maybe we will get a "Good E-ven-ing" post, you know, like Alfred Hitchcock used to say.

While I would really like to emphasize that anyone following this case should read the police report, there are some errors in it and I don't want to go in circles on those things again.

So ... I'm working on a summary of the police report that includes discussion and media links.

In the meanwhile, if you'd like to read the police report (missing person) for the first time or again ... the link is in my siggy.

BSU1967,

I see you are on the East Coast. I will tell you directly what I believe:

I believe Somer ran directly home after the altercation wither her sibling,
where she ran (fataly) into mom's BF,
I believe the BF sent the kids to look for Somer while he did (finished) whatever he needed to do i.e. put her body in a dumpster?
I believe BF is holding some type of threat over mom wherein Mom know almost immediately child was dead, or something similar,
but clearly mom is holding back what she knows.

Are we sure she is the mom's sister? On the obit it's listed as Denise Foskey.

Also, on S. Patton's FB Denise Nicole Bowling is one of his friends. Is this how he knows the family?

And another thing...when I look at Mom's FB with the link you guys have provided I see different people when I compare to the FB page I have saved.

http://i37.tinypic.com/34pyu13.jpg
compare it to this one:
http://i36.tinypic.com/156em2g.jpg

While I'm at it, this is what I see when I look at SP's facebook: http://i36.tinypic.com/2zi8npd.jpg

Ackkkkkkkkk I see different pages when I look at Denise's FB too! Why are they coming up different?

DOn't worry you are not going crazy :) Facebook always shuffles the main page with the friends on them!

boyfriend wasn't there though ... it was moms friend... SP... her boyfriend was a werk

fyi - D. Bruner's husband is white.

Name:F M Bruner
Race:White
Estimated Birth Year:1960
Marriage Date:21 Jun 1991
Spouse: D M Bowling
Spouse Age:20
Spouse Race:White
Marriage License County:Carroll
Kentucky Marriage Index
ancestry.com

I don't know anything about the "bsu" post but just wanted to say the screenname could mean Boston State University ... not that that stuff matters but someone was wondering ... it could mean a number of things.

Anywho, does anyone find it odd that the mom's boyfriend has the same last name (a unique one) as the teacher that recently committed suicide in MO during the on going Elizabeth Olten tragedy. People on that thread were wondering about his link to the Olten case as he was a teacher at the suspect's school they believe and killed himself not long after Liz's body was discovered. Anywho, just thought it was an odd coincidence that that guy has the same last name and both are "involved" (couldn't think of a better word sorry) in these two tragedies. Not saying these are all connected, it just caught me off guard is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566