FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so who is this man and where is a pic of stick man?
Manatfuneral.jpg

Don't know who that is in your pic.

Attachments

• Mike%20Patterson%20SOMER%27s%20Case.jpg
    Mike%20Patterson%20SOMER%27s%20Case.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 27
I thought Cam said the stick man's name was "mike"???? Anyone else remember that?

ETA: I see the above pic says Mike as well.

In the pic of Mom and boyfriend at the funeral - I'm noticing Mom's dress is very low cut.

What do you guys think? I would never wear something like that to a funeral for someone I loved.

The people around me - my family - would say something to me - especially if they knew I was going to be filmed and photographed and possibly scrutinized about it.

A bad choice?

Has Mom, DT, been able to do anything right up to this point? :banghead: Talk about "Meow"!

This does upset me to see someone dragged through the coals as she is being, especially under the circumstances.. Sorry for my rant... Please be kind to others in thought, words and deed...

I swear these 2 men are the WLK preditor guy!!!

Gosh, IDK they ALL look alike!!! yikes! I am gonna work on a map - it might not be as nice as Shutterflys - be back in a jiffy!~

Passion, I think the bottom has a better chance of being WLK but he is already a different RSO.

Okay, Mike Patterson is stick man....Sean Patterson any relation???
Patterson.jpg

Oh yeah that is right, Stick man was called Mike - but he sure does look like ickie T

I am a lurker on the west coast so I would say BSU= Boise State University

Ok this is not quite the same thing but when my best friend got married, her younger brother gave her away. Even though her father is alive (altho divorced from her mom) and they had a wonderful relationship. I asked her why and she said that it would really upset her mother if her father gave her away. It didn't make sense to me either. I figured that her mom would be okay with it because after all he is her father however my friend insisted that it would not be a good thing . .(her father did attend the wedding however.)

Anger, hurt feeling, slights (whether real or imagined) don't just vanish because of a tragedy (or a celebration).

Melissa

I still feel he is/was her father and that can not be changed.

Maybe it was a dress Somer loved on her mom.

Maybe shopping was not a priority.

IDK

Stick man "Dickie Thomas"
Stickman.png

RSO Richard Marshall Thomas
RSOThomas1.jpg

Take it for what it's worth but I don't think these 2 people look much alike at all. I see the RSO's eyes are closer set, jaw is different and nose is larger. The man in the top pic looks to have a much "kinder" look to him if that makes sense and not as weathered as the RSO pic. Respectfully speaking of course:)

Smoke Screen, Wild Goose Chase+RED HERRING..........someone I think does NOT want us sleuthing the 4 men and family????

Stick man "Dickie Thomas"
Stickman.png

RSO Richard Marshall Thomas
RSOThomas1.jpg

These men look to be the same man, but they are not nearly as heavy or old as stick man... (blue hat dude) BSU did say to look at the early videos and if I am not mistaken.. isn't this one of the first? This man could of been putting himself front and center the entire time.. IMO

ETA: Look at the angle that the bottom pic is taken from, his head is tilted back, that could possible make his features appear much different than a straight forward pic

Okay, Mike Patterson is stick man....Sean Patterson any relation???
Patterson.jpg

SP's last name is Patton.

However, this might be a match:

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M,
19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly
Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on
10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics