Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
just what i was told. dont know if that is a big part of the story but i can ask bout where her was stored at. i was told she called when she got to the concert. but if that would help for the astrology i will find it out.

but the part about them piling in one car is completely correct. 5 females one male

not her car - correct as well

This whole car thing has me scratching my head b/c it has been reported over and over that their were 4 people and not 6 (Morgan, 2 girls and 1 guy). And according to her father:

Another discrepancy between what police and the family seem to know revolves around the vehicle that transported the young woman and three other concert-goers to Charlottesville. Police spokesperson Geller says that although driven by a friend, it was definitely Morgan Harrington’s own vehicle. Dr. Harrington has maintained, however, that his daughter’s 2006 Honda Civic, along with its keys, remained in Harrisonburg until retrieved Sunday by his daughter’s roommate who drove it back to the family home in Roanoke.

This says that a friend returned the car back to her parents house in Roanoke.

i will find out and clarify just to make sure.

i will check about the car. and where the car is in roanoke, and whether it was morgans house or not.

this time i will ask the actual friends.

but the amount of people was not four. i dont know what source released that but the is DEFINITELY incorrect. I know every exact person that went with them

but give me another ten minutes and i will find out about the car. and if my first source was wrong, i will go ahead and appologize, but im going to make sure atleast two people tell me the same thing before i post. be patient

Could you clarify on the car:

"i gave yall the info about the car that they had. it was in the main parking lot area. one of the friends had the keys. her car was at the parents house. they drove two seperate cars to the house. then piled up in one car to the arena."

So the car driven to the arena was NOT Morgan's, is that correct? Also, are you saying that MORGAN's car was at her parents house ALL ALONG? As in she never drove it on the first part of the trip and left it at the friends house and then the friends returned the car later.

Please clarify that if you can.
I know right? This is crazy. A car is a tangible thing. People know what car they went where in for cryin out loud.

We heard she went to her parents' home (picked out the outfit with mom) then did she go BACK to Blacksburg to pick up roomy, Amy, and then they went to JMU (there by 2 PM and called dad Dan from JMU) to meet up with Sarah and mystery un-named dude? Were there more than 4 in their party?

Ok I received 3 texts with the same info. Sorry bout the earlier confusion

3 girls(2 of them roommates and one morgan) drove to jmu. they picked up the girl and her boyfriend at jmu

drove morgans car with the 5 of them to va tech. 4 girls and 1 guy. That is another definite

One of the girls, not the guy, had the keys after they parked in the main lot. They stayed with a friend in va tech after the concert ande left in the morning assuming morgans phone went dead and she had a ride.

sorry for the confusion, but atleast u had me on top of things so we can have a correct reading. i told her friends what you guys were doing for her so they opened up for answers. any information need up to the concert ask me and ill try to find out because thats what the friends will help with. but i think the police were trying to say she had 4 other friends. not just four people. i was incorrect by saying 6 but its 5. and sorry bout the roanoke situation, they drove to jmu.

im here to help though. just continue to ask, and if i confuse u remember i am getting info from friends. but ill make sure more than one tells me the info before i post the answer this time.

playa,

did you mean to say they drove to va tech? and spent the night at va tech? that was in error, yes?

i will find out and clarify just to make sure.

i will check about the car. and where the car is in roanoke, and whether it was morgans house or not.

this time i will ask the actual friends.

but the amount of people was not four. i dont know what source released that but the is DEFINITELY incorrect. I know every exact person that went with them

but give me another ten minutes and i will find out about the car. and if my first source was wrong, i will go ahead and appologize, but im going to make sure atleast two people tell me the same thing before i post. be patient

ETA: OK I just now saw you already addressed some of these. Just saw the above post.

While you're finding things if you have a way to know...

When was Morgan's last class? THur? or Fri? What time?

Did she go alone to her parents home on Fri (or sat?) and spend the night?

Did Amy go with her or did Morgan go BACK to Blacksburg to pick up Amy?

What time did Amy and Morgan arrive it JMU (if that is how it happened IDK)

What time did they depart from JMU (*If they did) for Charlottesville? (aka C'ville)

Who was in the group? Whose car? and Who drove?

Did they stop anywhere on the way...en route? bathroom? snacks? ciggies? whatever?

What time did they get to C'ville?

TIA sorry for inundation of questions. Do you go to school with them?

So if I understand this now.....it WAS MORGAN's CAR that they drove to the concert but someone else (a female) held on to her keys?

First off she had this backpack/purse, so she could have held onto the keys herself. Why were the keys given to the friend to hold? If she had her own car there, why would she need to get a ride? Or was it her plan all along to leave the concert? Something doesn't fit here......

How was Morgan going to get back in the door without her keys since she had a ride?

kant...ill try to find those answers for u. those are a lot so it might take me a while. but the one i do know off the top of my head is that amy and her and another roommate did go to jmu. i posted that previously.

and salv she did have a backpack. but she didnt have the keys because she didnt know she wasnt going to get readmitted. ya know?

So if I understand this now.....it WAS MORGAN's CAR that they drove to the concert but someone else (a female) held on to her keys?

First off she had this backpack/purse, so she could have held onto the keys herself. Why were the keys given to the friend to hold? If she had her own car there, why would she need to get a ride? Or was it her plan all along to leave the concert? Something doesn't fit here......
I had that one in my litany of questions too. Maybe it speaks to WHO drove Morgan's car? Why didn't Morgan drive her own car and hold her own keys? Not judging or disputing here; just trying to get an answer. We're all concerned.

tia

Tarheel -

I wanted to add that I hope you are not overwhelmed by all the questions. But in a sense, you are the lifeline here. Please don't feel obligated to answer anything you are not comfortable answering and if it's too much just say so and I am sure everyone will back off.

But having someone post that has an "inside" to the actual events is a definite plus for the astrologers. The more they know they more they can glean from the charts.

We all appreciate your posts.

kant...ill try to find those answers for u. those are a lot so it might take me a while. but the one i do know off the top of my head is that amy and her and another roommate did go to jmu. i posted that previously.

and salv she did have a backpack. but she didnt have the keys because she didnt know she wasnt going to get readmitted. ya know?
Sure certainly take your time. I dont want to impose. We're all wondering the same sorts of things.

I understand that she didn't anticipate being barred from re-entry, but why did the firend have the keys to Morgan's car in the first place? (instead of Morgan holding her own keys I mean.)

They did not go to Virginia Tech, either. They went to the University of Virginia. Morgan and her room mate are enrolled at Virginia Tech.

Do you know why she was going outside in the first place? Was she going to the outside smoking area to smoke? If so, I would assume that she would not have a problem being readmitted b/c that is the arena's own designated smoking area. So why was she going on the true outside area of the arena?

Was Morgan a smoker? Just trying to figure out if the person that said they saw her in the smoking area is legit or not.

Here is the info on the smoking area from the arena website:

"John Paul Jones Arena is a smoke free facility. Outdoor smoking sections are provided at Sections 301 & 315"

was morgan during (lamb of god) in the standing area. or was she in the seating area? has she hurt her chin there? 30 minutes later received the call from her outside?

Do you know why she was going outside in the first place? Was she going to the outside smoking area to smoke? If so, I would assume that she would not have a problem being readmitted b/c that is the arena's own designated smoking area. So why was she going on the true outside area of the arena?

Was Morgan a smoker? Just trying to figure out if the person that said they saw her in the smoking area is legit or not.

Here is the info on the smoking area from the arena website:

"John Paul Jones Arena is a smoke free facility. Outdoor smoking sections are provided at Sections 301 & 315"
From what I've gathered (per locals) there are smoking areas and while they may be open air (ie "outside") they're not "outside" the arena such that when you go to this designated smoking area you are not "outside" such that you cant get back in. I did not say that very well.

Iow, one can smoke in the designated smoking area and have no problem getting back to your seat. You're barred re-entry (regardless of being in posession of your ticket) if you go OUTSIDE -- as in out the exit (as opposed to going to the designated smoking area from which you CAN get back in to your seat)

The point as I understand it is.... if you go to the smoking area you cannot (from there) go to your car or wherever. Presumably if you're allowed to go to the car you could get liquor, down some shots, etc thus reducing your need to buy THEIR alcohol and decreasing their profit. Plus if you've been searched for weapons or other contraband upon entry, if you were allowed to go out (all the way out - not to the smoking area "out") if you were allowed to go out and about doing God-knows-what :) they'd have to search you all over again. yadda yadda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann