Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am also informing her friends to this site. dont ask for names of posters but they are trying to register to help out but they already have said a lot of questions are personal so if not all of them gets answered. please dont take offense.

my questions for you guys

please make a complete list of questions bc it is just a bunch of posts with different questions. take all of them together and make a list please

also can one of you guys please take my info and come up with an updated astrology to this. if u dont that it might give them the incentive to actually give the answers to the questions.

i appreciate your help.

<3 241

tarheelplaya,

so....morgan's friends spent the night in cville, hoping to meet up with morgan in the am? then they drove back to jmu and va tech? or did they all go back after hrs wait in concert arena parking lot before daybreak?

i am also informing her friends to this site. dont ask for names of posters but they are trying to register to help out but they already have said a lot of questions are personal so if not all of them gets answered. please dont take offense.

my questions for you guys

please make a complete list of questions bc it is just a bunch of posts with different questions. take all of them together and make a list please

also can one of you guys please take my info and come up with an updated astrology to this. if u dont that it might give them the incentive to actually give the answers to the questions.

i appreciate your help.

<3 241

Hello TARHEELPLAYA. I see your request and will get back to you.

In the meantime, can you tell us if the 8:48pm cell call between Morgan and her friend inside the arena was the last time any of the girlfriends spoke or texted with her? ( 8:48pm is when she said she would try to get a ride back with one of her friends in Charlottesville )

Did the girls try reaching her again after that call? and if so, what time were those calls made where they did NOT get a response back from her?

Since we work with 'times' in astrology, a tighter timeline for that evening would be most helpful.

Thank you.

FIFTHESSENCE

Hello again TARHEELPLAYA....have assembled a few questions in an orderly fashion as you requested.

1. Please confirm, was Morgan's car the auto the group drove in
to the arena ?
a. yes
b. no

2. If yes, why did she not take possession of her keys upon arrival?
a. wasn't a big deal, not an issue
b. she suggested she may be staying in Charlottesville
and was OK letting friends take the car back home

3. Do the girlfriends know WHY she left their group prior to Metallica
and what TIME was it?
a. bathroom break
b. feeling ill
c. smoke a cigarette
d. was going to look for a friend she thought might be at the concert?
e. girls were not aware she had walked away from group

4. Law Enforcement reported one of the girls initiated
a call to Morgan @8:48pm.
Was this a conversation or texting back and forth?

5. What was the tone & nature of that 8:48 communication?
a. upset she could not get back in
b. wasn't a big deal she couldn't get in
c. was? or was not? interested in getting the car keys
d. she had already contacted someone in Charlottesville or met up
with someone
e. she was or had been hassled by some strange guy(s)

6. Did she mention she had an injury to her face, chin?
a. if yes, did she say when-(time) and how it happen?
b. no, she never mentioned an injury, that she fell or slipped?
c. she fell, tripped, slipped? while with the girlfriends?

7. Did she mention a male person she was hoping or planning to run into
at the concert? (discuss w/ girl pals days before, or on the drive down?)

8. Were there plans for the group of friends to party in Charlottesville after
the concert or was the original plan, everyone would go back home?

9. VERY important, Did the girls ever communicate with her again
after the 8:48pm call?
Could the girls please provide us with the TIME of their earliest call to her
when they didn't get a response following the 8:48pm communication?

10. Were any of the girl pals aware of some new male interest, perhaps
someone she never met in person but had been communicating
w/on Facebook?

If you could please respond to the above, we can see how those pieces of info you provide us with fit into the chart activity already discussed. It would help to determine those areas of the chart aspects we could further exploit.

Blessings~
FIFTHESSENCE

May I ask a possibly uninformed question?

In Morgan's Last Seen chart, do those signs of death and danger indicate that the stranger actually interacted with her? Or might it include something less direct, such as a hit-and-run followed by concealing the body?

I keep thinking, dark misty night, badly lit road, upset girl dressed all in black, black pickup truck with no headlights on...

kant...ill try to find those answers for u. those are a lot so it might take me a while. but the one i do know off the top of my head is that amy and her and another roommate did go to jmu. i posted that previously.

and salv she did have a backpack. but she didnt have the keys because she didnt know she wasnt going to get readmitted. ya know?

Had she ever been to a concert before??? I would think that anyone would know that once you leave you are out no matter what. For her to not realize she would not be readmitted seems odd to me. I know Metallic tickets were not cheap anywhere and to take a chance of leaving a venue and not being able to get back in to see a band you really want to see...that seems really odd. I hope this girl is found and found safe...

I cannot help but think she was supposed to met with someone and that person somehow lured her outside. That would explain why the other kids left the venue that night not too worried about her, they would have just assumed she was with the person she was due to meet with and would contact them.

This was posted on the Find Morgan site......you'll have to decide for yourself whether to believe it or not.

http://findmorgan.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=3;sa=showPosts

The person that speaks about her family members seeing MH fall - she sounds credible - until the statement is made that MH is taking pictures - then falls and can't respond when asked if she's okay because these family members say MH was stoned...

IMO if she was THAT stoned that she couldn't speak how would she be able to take photos?

I have been reading the findmorgan forum since this past weekend and just don’t find this person/people credible. If you saw someone so out of it -wouldn’t you get them some help? Good grief…

Determining where the body is located is often extremely difficult.

Using Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's approach, the body would be NORTH NORTH WEST of place of Last Seen, possibly up to 20 miles away, at a higher elevation (hillsides, mountain meadows, near trees, hunting areas, detached buildings in clean or barren gravel fields) --- but possibly at ground level (in a higher elevation) because SATURN (significator of corpses), the traditional Part of DEATH, and the Part of FIND are all in Virgo, an Earth sign. SATURN, DEATH and FIND are intercepted, thus she is hidden and harder to find.

Another approach* suggests we look at PLUTO (planet of transformation) in energetic combination with SATURN (corpses) and the significator of the Missing Person to ascertain probable mileage.

I have added another experimental twist by also considering the Parts of FIND and DEATH.

In this chart, PLUTO 01 Capricorn squares SATURN (corpse) and VENUS (general significator of a young girl), and even (very widely) squares MERCURY (Morgan). Additionally, PLUTO widely trines traditional Part of Death 10 Virgo and Part of Find 8 Virgo and partile squares DEATH2 01 Aries. This suggests anywheres from 0 to 27 miles to me...

This is purely speculative. I need to find the time to thoroughly examine Last Seen charts in relation to Find charts in the hopes of uncovering a method that works more often than it doesn't.

Thanks,
Soulscape

*a combination of astrologer Renee Francis's laying the chart on a land map and astrologer Beth Turnage's experimental work with Renee's method.

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/n..._on_the_missing_from_the_psychic_realm/48351/

Ok, I was reading the article published yesterday in the Daily Progress. I hope this is ok to post here, I'm still really new to this. :waitasec:

Could you clarify on the car:

"i gave yall the info about the car that they had. it was in the main parking lot area. one of the friends had the keys. her car was at the parents house. they drove two seperate cars to the house. then piled up in one car to the arena."

So the car driven to the arena was NOT Morgan's, is that correct? Also, are you saying that MORGAN's car was at her parents house ALL ALONG? As in she never drove it on the first part of the trip and left it at the friends house and then the friends returned the car later.

Please clarify that if you can.

im still trying to find out all of fifth's questions.

but i was incorrect. was her car. picked up friends at jmu and finished the drive to UVA.

The C. & O. Southern Ry. runs right through Gordonsville, I see. The Southern Ry. passes through Charlottesville and the two connect at Orange just above Gordonsville. The tracks were visible from the location where Morgan was last sighted. Uranus of railways is in aspect to the Saturn at the end of Morgan's "adventure".

how credible do you think this grandmothers story is? she told them "dont do something you would regret tonight" and she didnt hear bout the story until today. i just dont know how much i believe it and that she can remember what the girl looks like but not the guy. if that was the guy, he got EXTREMELY lucky that she cant remember what he looks like

but do u think it is credible?

No, Amanda, I think Gordonsville is a possibility, deserves consideration. As to the grandmother's account of what went on behind her own car between a guy and someone she thought was Morgan, the Hook has discredited that story. No reason was given. Maybe it is now known that it was two other people.

how credible do you think this grandmothers story is? she told them "dont do something you would regret tonight" and she didnt hear bout the story until today. i just dont know how much i believe it and that she can remember what the girl looks like but not the guy. if that was the guy, he got EXTREMELY lucky that she cant remember what he looks like

but do u think it is credible?

Did you read the post just above this by Tuba?

TARHEELPLAYA, look forward to what you have to say in response to the questions I listed. Appreciate any info you can bring to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lululemonsleuth