FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone direct me to the astrology thread based on this case? I wanted to check it out. Thanks.
This case is driving me bananas! Also, I think its a shame that no one is really posting after what I read on here after getting in some trouble.
Do we know anymore additional information? Do they still have him in custody? Why would they state they do not know if more than 1 person did this murder? Weird, they shuold be able to profile how many perps are involved.

Somer To Be Topic Of America's Most Wanted

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 6:24:10 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...st_wanted.html

eta:

Quote:
Justino said that no arrest has been made. "We do not have anyone in custody and have not named any persons of interest," Justino said.
Also post # 493
Then I posted another link where LE will not state if this is one or more person/s.

This could be rumor, but did DT request that the reporting officer change his narrative as there was conflicting statements between her and SP? In other words is there a revised report?

Nope don't have a link. A poster here emailed the reporter.
We sleuthed this out one night. Email Ryan, IIRC it took us
awhile to get his email. This was all posted back when we were
trying to find out about 'K' the mystery caller.

It was first a phone call ---then face to face. Pretty much conflict reports like the rest of the case.

was Never posted by me it was face to face.. I never did. If it got twisted and posted that way then that is is Out of my control..

Again, I never posted reporter talked face to face with kyle..

As far as I know to this day he has NOT been talked to face to face by reporter...

This could be rumor, but did DT request that the reporting officer change his narrative as there was conflicting statements between her and SP? In other words is there a revised report?

Haven't seen one and that would be interesting if she requested one, espeically if the info was taken down incorrectly. I am still off the chart with CWG on the report, and then it was recanted. WHY is my question.
How did it even get on there in the 1st place, and if oopsy just jotted something down, which seems rather odd, why?

was Never posted by me it was face to face.. I never did. If it got twisted and posted that way then that is is Out of my control..

Again, I never posted reporter talked face to face with kyle..

As far as I know to this day he has NOT been talked to face to face by reporter...
Hi Momma
I don't know who sent the email, and when the reporter stated it was not K calling into him.

Tricia said Sex Offender info can be posted. It's public knowledge. So, if anyone has any info please post it. I've tried to gather birthdates, but this forum has left me in the dust, I just can't keep up.

Forgot to ask if anyone has ever heard of WLK having a job? Or a car? or a bike?

Tricia's statement is on the main forum page, top of the list.

I've found the sections of interest and hope that the person who got the email is willing to just post and say he/she did.

ETA: I think it's a fair assumption the Ryan and Kyle have met.

What if this person is completely innocent???? Would you want your name all over the internet accused of murdering a little 7 yr old girl??? I don't think so.

So until LE says anything he is not accused and should be treated as such.. Kyle deserves his privacy. He is NOT a SO or RSO.... If information was correct in email....

Hi everyone,this is my first time to write on Websleuth.I have been a sleuther since the Scott Peterson ordeal.I must say you people are so smart & I love reading the comments.Please forgive me for I may not be as computer smart as all of you.
Something must be done about our precious angels being kidnapped & murdered.How sad now a days our little ones can't even walk home from school without some pervert kidnapping,killing & ruinning so many lives.My heart breaks for the parents of these precious innocent angels that loose their life because of these pedofiles.I just don't know how the the parents cope.I suppose with a lot of faith & friends that is their only means of survival.
May God be with all of them & give them peace of mind that all of them are in a better place

I think that a person who claims to have been one of the last people to have seen Somer alive, even after the children lost sight of her, whether it be by the words of himself or LE, should be sleuthed to the fullest........but then thats me.....jmooc

What if this person is completely innocent???? Would you want your name all over the internet accused of murdering a little 7 yr old girl??? I don't think so.

So until LE says anything he is not accused and should be treated as such.. Kyle deserves his privacy. He is NOT a SO or RSO.... If information was correct in email....

The mystery Kyle person does NOT even have a last name.
AND if anything the reporter on the air --Ryan-- is the one who threw the name out here. Proabably another reason why the MEDIA is not touching this case with a ten foot pole.

I think that a person who claims to have been one of the last people to have seen Somer alive, even after the children lost sight of her, whether it be by the words of himself or LE, should be sleuthed to the fullest........but then thats me.....jmooc

A last name would be a great start. LOL

You know i really don't think they were conflicting. I think they both wrote down what happened as far as somer was concerned and one did not think a text or phone call had anything to really do with it.

Tricia said Sex Offender info can be posted. It's public knowledge. So, if anyone has any info please post it. I've tried to gather birthdates, but this forum has left me in the dust, I just can't keep up.

Forgot to ask if anyone has ever heard of WLK having a job? Or a car? or a bike?

:dance:

I was wondering Khun knows Graham?

You may want to edit your post about the roofing company. Naming them could hurt their business. We traveled down this road and I searched them. No way to find out if this is the same roofing company for Gano, unless we call and ask the Gano owner personally. kwim?

Another aveune to travel would be reviewing the building permits. I think you have to appear in person though to do that.

Our building permits are on line where I live, I think. I think that's a super idea to look it up. Any hints on how to do it?

Regarding vehicle for WLK...if you check his flyer at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=36025 you can also click on "view vehicle and vessel information" at bottom of flyer.

Our building permits are on line where I live, I think. I think that's a super idea to look it up. Any hints on how to do it?

Okay well permits have to be filed with the city, and then as each job is complete for the construction the inspector has to go out and sign off.
So -- I guess start sleuthing city first. My city does not do online and I have had to go down to the city for research. ick... it takes forever and then if they store offsite and don't keep computer data it takes longer.

With this work being rather new it would be a great find if the city does online tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1