FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Emeralgem - The most obvious reason SO WK was hauled in was his failure to register a new address. I think he's their guy, the one who makes the most sense in all areas (at least for me). WK has the trigger event to re-offend that consists of losing a long-time female friend. He has a hx of violence...imo, he has the ingreedients necessary to have committed this horrible crime. Plus he lived close enough to have made some kind of superficial relationship with Somer, and we all know how great they are at that. So my guess is that maybe LE think the same way. just my opinion - and no murder charge YET!
DT had friends with same last name on MS/FB.
Tis a mystery.

I wish I knew! I feel like they have to have some kind of evidence. There is always something! Don't these kinds of cases take priority in the labs?

One friend. I'm still trying to make a connection.
The 'R' name, or the other ones?

BTW-- the inmate's court date was scheduled for today-- just checked the website and no updates, still showing court date today, along with his new shaved head photo.

I think we lost a lot of people from this forum yesterday. What a shame.

I think they will be back if any new information is released to the media. Everyone has a different work schedule. Many people have spent time they could have been making a living to sleuth these cases, and to help search, etc. (volunteer).

I hope that the people who get paid to investigate this case are close to a resolution of some kind.

The 'R' name, or the other ones?

BTW-- the inmate's court date was scheduled for today-- just checked the website and no updates, still showing court date today, along with his new shaved head photo.

SK. I've actually found tons on her. I don't remember R. I remember one that looked like CWG.

If we keep speaking like this, the mods will never know what we're even talking about.

edit: Oooooooooooo... R is S! Nickname. That's the one.

I think we lost a lot of people from this forum yesterday. What a shame.

I sure hope they come back. momtective, who always goes the extra mile to give us information we can discuss and digest hasn't been here today. I miss the Google walks with pertinent pics that feed us so many possibilities. shutterfly and her great scenarios and pics - and so many other dedicated sleuthers who understand law and/or had access to important sites. Hopefully the lull, along with no new info, are the reasons for not showing today.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91103"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

SK. I've actually found tons on her. I don't remember R. I remember one that looked like CWG.

If we keep speaking like this, the mods will never know what we're even talking about.

edit: Oooooooooooo... R is S! Nickname. That's the one.

Ok... so R is also WK GF right?
Did you also catch DT maiden name B.... if you 411 that you find
1 in Somerville. Use MS for this one to connect.

Ok... so R is also WK GF right?
Did you also catch DT maiden name B.... if you 411 that you find
1 in Somerville. Use MS for this one to connect.

eek! You lost me at R, as I am talking about a female.

Perhaps you'd like to step into my office and draw me a picture.

;)

I sure hope they come back. momtective, who always goes the extra mile to give us information we can discuss and digest hasn't been here today. I miss the Google walks with pertinent pics that feed us so many possibilities. shutterfly and her great scenarios and pics - and so many other dedicated sleuthers who understand law and/or had access to important sites. Hopefully the lull, along with no new info, are the reasons for not showing today.

I think a lot of emotions were coming out in this case, and the digging deep into the RSO/SO started hitting close to home for some. The report this post apparently was off the charts, hence the thread needing a babysitter.

Many did leave, hard to sleuth and post when nothing can be stated here any longer. The maps and side by sides were great, and I still think the side by sides of CG connect to seveal murders.

eek! You lost me at R, as I am talking about a female.

Perhaps you'd like to step into my office and draw me a picture.

;)

If you read greenstreet on astro it goes in order and matches up... if you can follow the loop.
K then R then Thompson then Somerville.

K R and Thompson are all connected and then maiden name B lines up with one in Somerville.

eta: I'm still following the trail and some of it is dead end, but other 411's from the friends networking
has some of the same friends. This is nuts having to cryptic code.

I totally agree the initial thing is making my head hurt :( I hope they find the perp soon, this is getting rediculous IMO.

I used to leave my husband notes with only the first letter of each word.

ILYAMYAL. HYAMMT. LYL. W.

The were a lot longer than that, but he always figured them out.

Can someone direct me to the astrology thread based on this case? I wanted to check it out. Thanks.
This case is driving me bananas! Also, I think its a shame that no one is really posting after what I read on here after getting in some trouble.
Do we know anymore additional information? Do they still have him in custody? Why would they state they do not know if more than 1 person did this murder? Weird, they shuold be able to profile how many perps are involved.

Can someone direct me to the astrology thread based on this case? I wanted to check it out. Thanks.
This case is driving me bananas! Also, I think its a shame that no one is really posting after what I read on here after getting in some trouble.
Do we know anymore additional information? Do they still have him in custody? Why would they state they do not know if more than 1 person did this murder? Weird, they shuold be able to profile how many perps are involved.

I thought it was weird they came out with that statement too. Kind of out of the blue. Had it ever been suggested anywhere there was more then one person involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti