FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is good question. The whole time I lived in florida I never saw a parked car on street only when I took daughter to visit her friends grma down closer to miami and they parked on street there . no driveways . the older section of town.

but rest of places didn't see cars parked on street..

I didn't see many on google either noway..

I thought they would park in the park lot also. but could of been at that area where picnic tables are by the woods across from the tanks almost.. its spooky in that area . and right by the road on gano ave.. before the clothing store cam took pics of ..

There is no parking on the streets. If cars don't fit on your driveway, most park on the sidewalk or on their lawn.

okay i've been thinking about Briarwood, and the puppies about 3 miles away.
I was thinking maybe Somer was taken on Briarwood, taken to the house (via the car) with the puppies.

The only thing that doesn't fit is if the house with puppies is 3 miles away then the vision of the guy walking out with skateboard slung on shoulder doesn't fit unless there is a skateboard park also nearby.
OOOh wait as I typed this, here's what I got.

The guy lives 3 miles away with the puppies, he walks out of house with skateboard slung on shoulder b/c he is going to the skate park (near OPAA) he goes there skates then on his way home (in his car) he sees Somer on Briarwood (don't know why she is there, maybe she is on debarry at the Briarwood intersection, he tells somer about the puppies, she hops in and takes the 3 mile ride to see the puppies.

okay that is the only way I can tie it all together.

Kids skate everywhere here so a skateboard doesn't automatically mean a skate park though your scenario is pretty logical.. A lot of the strip malls seem popular for skating. I will be swinging by to see the puppies at some point today as well as try to get the pictures of the dumpster at the nursing home.

WJXT NEWS SAID THE FUNDRAISER last night raised over $9,000 and will be divided between the family & Justice Coalition.

Does anyone know how long DT and the BF have been together? He was at work that day. What about the sis she is 10 so...she would tell.

ST told me 3-4 yrs they have been together. 10 does not mean she would tell... trust me on this. Especially if mom is not payin attention.

Who is that one person & what is the money being spent on? If your talking about Cindy Anthony, she's on another thread.

I dont know cindy anthony..... People on here paying attention to who I do know should get it.... LH, ST, a g/f of ST........(who just showed up after somers murder)

nails, expensive dinners, the list goes on......

and none of these people can take the time to go over pics with me even tho they all agree the person Im loooking for was suspicious...

Im disgusted and heartbroken and do not know if I can make this service today.... I am too distraught over feeling used and I cant stop thinking of a lil girl who was soooo alone that day.

But I will be there... for her grandparents and other family... and to see if anything is wierd... mabe scum will show up here if he is not in jail... give me strenght and duck tape for my mouth.

ST told me 3-4 yrs they have been together. 10 does not mean she would tell... trust me on this. Especially if mom is not payin attention.

I think the kids are abused. I saw the look on Somer's sisters face at the funeral and it was a look of fear. I think the WHOLE story was made up and DT knows who killed Somer and most likely it was her boyfriend or SP. 95% sure of it.

Kids skate everywhere here so a skateboard doesn't automatically mean a skate park though your scenario is pretty logical.. A lot of the strip malls seem popular for skating. I will be swinging by to see the puppies at some point today as well as try to get the pictures of the dumpster at the nursing home.

Be careful. And Good Luck. It's good to explore every angle.

I think the kids are abused. I saw the look on Somer's sisters face at the funeral and it was a look of fear. I think the WHOLE story was made up and DT knows who killed Somer and most likely it was her boyfriend or SP. 95% sure of it.

When AT walked in first and ST was rite across the isle he held his arms out and said come here baby and let daddy hug you... she started toward him and then a look of TERROR, not fear ran across her face adn she looked back for DT, saw her coming and said I cant daddy... mom said I cant talk to you,,, and she did not look scared, she looked terrified.

When AT walked in first and ST was rite across the isle he held his arms out and said come here baby and let daddy hug you... she started toward him and then a look of TERROR, not fear ran across her face adn she looked back for DT, saw her coming and said I cant daddy... mom said I cant talk to you,,, and she did not look scared, she looked terrified.

I caught that but it's not just DT she's terrified of. It has to be DT's boyfriend. What could DT do to her? I know I've never been too afraid of my mom but I have been afraid of male figures in my life.

I caught that but it's not just DT she's terrified of. It has to be DT's boyfriend. What could DT do to her? I know I've never been too afraid of my mom but I have been afraid of male figures in my life.

I was thinking at the time that she didnt want to upset mom more by disobeying.... but PC came in right after her.... you are probably right that it was him she was terrified of.

I read in one of the thousands of previous links on this topic that the landfills kept records of not only the time that the garbage trucks arrived, but also the area they picked up from, and each truck had an assigned area within the landfill. I'm sure LE KNOWS the neighborhood where the trash containing Somer was picked up.

And, I think LE has a POI.

Right now they are just gathering info and asking for further clues to have a tight case. Nothing is being revealed to DT or the rest of those involved because they have a big mouth and leak things out, like ST did about the soot.

When the crucial lab tests come back, I'm sure they will move in.

I think it isn't being revealed because they will warn the killer. It's someone right there and it's someone most likely living with them like PC. There have been no arrests. The police is still at the house. Guess what. They have their guy already and waiting to catch him in a web. If it isn't him, it's someone he knows.

I think it isn't being reveal because they will warn the killer. It's someone right there and it's someone most likely living with them like PC.

I woke up today thinking about the babysitting arrangements...

some how we need to find out who was babysitting before sp that day....

a post someone posted yesterday or day before from video clip said dt was asked if an adult type was home when children came home daily. dt said yes.. now we all know she could of lied.. but did she..???

did dt and this babysitter person have bad words the friday before and she quit on monday.??

I have always felt this killer plannned this over the weekend or for a while.. I just can;'t get away from that .. Cause it was monday..

I don't know what day of week stats say is most common days.. for abductions.. they surely had of studied this... surely..???

But being a monday is very telling to me.. since summer was snatched after school wallking home....

I know a lot of mothers have male babysitters.. I totally do not agree with this... I hate to judge so many males in a group but they are the ones more likely to sexually abuse people...

Just can't believe it hasn't come out about the babysitter ..

Sure we have that one girl.. but when did she quit?? when did she babysit and for how long.. she was very upset with dt sounds like in the article in paper..

so could one of her boyfriends??? she whined to him and got him worked up over weekend.???
I could see this person driving , skate boarding...

so many pieces we need.. but can't do much with those ppl they are under age.. so makes it harder..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Morning all,

I just got caught up, sort of... I didn't know we could post dreams or visions here, so I pm'd someone here a few days ago. I see that there is another person posting. I have posted before that I think this person could be young, late teens and I think it is highly possible Somer got into a car. That would explain the fast disappearance. I feel she knew this person well enough to get in. No fear.

I do get dreams, and feelings. I had a very short dream of Somer. I heard that a 5yr old (boy) was taken, and I think killed. In the dream I heard that if you find who killed the boy, you will find who killed Somer. I saw a square, or cut out of a square, like a marker on a map, and it connected the two. That was it. So I was asking a few threads back about a 5yr old boy that went missing on Nov 8th I think in Orlando. Case sounded a lot like Adji D. I only found one article. So I don't know if this is the case or not. The case could be north of Jax, I seen to think that Somer was in the lower area of the map when I saw this square marker. Anyway, that is it. So sorry there isn't someone arrested yet.

On the bright side of things, shadowizar is checking things out for us this morning - bless you shadowizar ((hugs))... you are the top sleuth of the day!! I can't wait to see what he comes back with ...
Thank you shadowizer for your efforts:applause:

I woke up today thinking about the babysitting arrangements...

some how we need to find out who was babysitting before sp that day....

a post someone posted yesterday or day before from video clip said dt was asked if an adult type was home when children came home daily. dt said yes.. now we all know she could of lied.. but did she..???

did dt and this babysitter person have bad words the friday before and she quit on monday.??

I have always felt this killer plannned this over the weekend or for a while.. I just can;'t get away from that .. Cause it was monday..

I don't know what day of week stats say is most common days.. for abductions.. they surely had of studied this... surely..???

But being a monday is very telling to me.. since summer was snatched after school wallking home....

I know a lot of mothers have male babysitters.. I totally do not agree with this... I hate to judge so many males in a group but they are the ones more likely to sexually abuse people...

Just can't believe it hasn't come out about the babysitter ..

Sure we have that one girl.. but when did she quit?? when did she babysit and for how long.. she was very upset with dt sounds like in the article in paper..

so could one of her boyfriends??? she whined to him and got him worked up over weekend.???
I could see this person driving , skate boarding...

so many pieces we need.. but can't do much with those ppl they are under age.. so makes it harder..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

That makes so much sense too. I was thinking at one point it could have been the boyfriend of the babysitter or even a brother or cousin of her. It could have been one of her aunt's husband or even the grandfather. It's a male influence. The list isn't that long. I think this wasn't a random abduction. things point to PC for me because he has such control over DT and her family.

Morning all,

I just got caught up, sort of... I didn't know we could post dreams or visions here, so I pm'd someone here a few days ago. I see that there is another person posting. I have posted before that I think this person could be young, late teens and I think it is highly possible Somer got into a car. That would explain the fast disappearance. I feel she knew this person well enough to get in. No fear.

I do get dreams, and feelings. I had a very short dream of Somer. I heard that a 5yr old (boy) was taken, and I think killed. In the dream I heard that if you find who killed the boy, you will find who killed Somer. I saw a square, or cut out of a square, like a marker on a map, and it connected the two. That was it. So I was asking a few threads back about a 5yr old boy that went missing on Nov 8th I think in Orlando. Case sounded a lot like Adji D. I only found one article. So I don't know if this is the case or not. The case could be north of Jax, I seen to think that Somer was in the lower area of the map when I saw this square marker. Anyway, that is it. So sorry there isn't someone arrested yet.

Good morning Bern..

Well , maybe if you read this might help.. I don't know.. rules are so confusing to me.. always subject to change .. and not black and white as per Tricia..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91068"]New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

there is a link tricia put in this thread about rumors and locals with info. if that means visions I don't know ... but I love to hear ppls dreams and visions on this.. I know Haleigh c has a dream thread .. would love for Somer to have one..

I hope it helps.. sorry can't do any better than that for you..

well, I could read your dream as being the person lived or lives south and just connects to summer.. and could be south of town.. its hard to read dreams.. I read mine wrong in caylee's case...

This is absolutely unbelievable. What on earth could DT be so bitter toward her children's father about? I do feel sorry for what has happened to her family, but this is ST's family too. And leaving the father's name out of the obit? DT definitely has anger issues I think. No matter what, it is not right for her to deprive the children of having their father in their life....unless, of course, the father abused the children at some point. That's the only thing I can think of that would make me not let my children talk to their father or list him as a survivor in an obit. JMO

On the bright side of things, shadowizar is checking things out for us this morning - bless you shadowizar ((hugs))... you are the top sleuth of the day!! I can't wait to see what he comes back with ...
Thank you shadowizer for your efforts:applause:

Keep safe Shadowizar .. walk lightly..

I worry for all who go out and check things for us..

Bless everyone who does tho.. and prayers for safety with them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomitten