FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so many Barry connections to that number, I just didn't have an OMG moment.

Now if there was someone between 1080 and Somer's house with that first name whose phone digits or address were those posted, I'd be more likely to raise an eyebrow.

Still not sure what the connection between B and the Forensic As is as it relates to WK but am off to read through the thread again.

There is NO connection between B & the FA's...that I am aware of but goodness knows I don't know everything.

The WK connection (I mentioned up thread) is merely yet other STRANGE & ODD coincidence (that I merely eluded to while driving to the end of list) and is much more of an OM goodness moment since FA's actually spell out the name WK as an astroid on Somers chart.

There is NO connection between B & the FA's...that I am aware of but goodness knows I don't know everything.

The WK connection (I mentioned up thread) is merely yet other STRANGE & ODD coincidence (that I merely eluded to while driving to the end of list) and is much more of an OM goodness moment since FA's actually spell out the name WK as an astroid on Somers chart.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'd misunderstood what you had meant about Barry and the Forensic As.

As it is, there seem to be several Barrys connected to those digits.

Including one with a financial company connection. Don't know what that means!

Only half the pictures came out well enough to see, sorry about that.

Hey shadow, is the puppy house the same one a police officer lives in? Didn't someone do a google map & it showed the cops house was right on the corner on the left?? Did you see puppies there?

again who is Barry? a relative, friend, anyone important?
I wasn't here last night when it happened hippychick, but wanted to answer you. I understand that it was a trollish poster that put up some very nasty pictures of a child who had been beaten or something like that. Anyone who was here correct me if that was wrong.

Bye Gang, I must go and get some groceries.

dang, what is with everyone going to go get groceries..???? lol

don't you just eat out like me??? I don't have time to cook.. I have to be on ws 24/7.... :dance::dance:

nursebeeme, I saw the photo last night and it appeared to be a photo of a child with their face smashed in. It was horrible!!! I also noticed that typed above the photo was this:

Property of MMAC

Does anyone know what that could mean?

It wasn't a watermark. It looked as though this barry person took the time to type it above the photo

People are just weird.

I remember once while I was on the Caylee threads someone posted a pic of a tattooed wiener. Why I have no clue. He/she was banned.

It was a sick photo - an autopsy photo maybe - probably pulled from the web somewhere - but I don't think it has anything to do with any case at all.

nursebeeme, I saw the photo last night and it appeared to be a photo of a child with their face smashed in. It was horrible!!! I also noticed that typed above the photo was this:

Property of MMAC

It wasn't a watermark. It looked as though this barry person took the time to type it above the photo

you really saw that mmac on the photo?? i didn't get to see the photo..

wow you are very observant .. to see all the info you have given..

I would not mess with that mmac .... not a good thing to do ... stay far far away from that... bad news.. very bad..

Property of MMAC

Here is a list of acronym definitions for MMAC:

Acronym Definition
MMAC Multimedia Mobile Access Communication
MMAC Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
MMAC Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
MMAC Multi Media Access Center (Cabletron)
MMAC Million Multiply Accumulate Operations
MMAC Mutated in Multiple Advanced Cancers
MMAC Mobile Multimedia Access Communication
MMAC Multiple Model Adaptive Control
MMAC Mixed Martial Arts Championship
MMAC Multi Media Arts Center
MMAC Materiel Management Aggregation Code
MMAC Medical Material Advice Code
MMAC Maintenance Management And Control file

ETA: Maybe it was a photo of a particularly large tumor.

Trust me, the picture involving the head/skull was no tumor.

And neither was the other photo posted.

Just curious, did anyone take a screen shot?

MMAC is also a photographer, but I don't see any photos that look like the one described.

I don't think it was a tumor, either, just trying to come up with another explanation, since the head wasn't recognizable as a head at all. There were no facial features that I could see. When I first saw it, I wondered what in the world I was looking at.

I didn't see the other photo that was posted. I must have logged off right before. Now I wish I would've taken longer to look at the picture.

But I do remember seeing MMAC typed right above it, as Kmart mentioned.

Nobody is mentioned.

RIP Dear Somer. :angel:

Somer Renee Thompson

GRAHAM — Miss Somer Renee Thompson, 7, of Orange Park, Jacksonville, Fla. died Wednesday, October 21, 2009.
A memorial service will be conducted at Riverside Baptist Church, 1568 East Harden Street, Graham, NC on Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 3 p.m.
Rich & Thompson Funeral Home and Crematory in Graham is in charge of arrangements.

http://obituaries.news-record.com/obituaries/news-record/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=135453895

This is a gratis obituary printed by the newspaper. Link to "How to Submit Obituaries FAQ". To mention any more information it appears that there is a charge of $30 plus .50 per word.

http://www.news-record.com/help/obituariesfaq

I believe that is why the date of 21 Oct is stated. (as asked by poster above)

Every paper (with local custom) sets guidelines for obit submissions- free of cost or paid announcement. Where I live, it is very common to see more than one obit printed for the same person--submitted bymom and stepdad, dad, siblings, friends,or grandparents, etc. They obits run one after the other either with picture, design or plain.
Since it is very often that direct relationships during a deceased person's life change. (or attitudes change at least!)
I find nothing odd in either obit under these circumstances. It is strictly up to the ones submitting it.
JMO

That's the one! Old time trouble maker on this and other forums. He was finally banned from here. I believe he also caused problems at Murts, beaconh@## and other sites. I think he now has his own site. He's one sick puppy.

MMAC is also a photographer, but I don't see any photos that look like the one described.

Yeah - I found that photography website, too. But all the photos on there are of families, children, still life, etc. Nothing gruesome at all.

That's the one! Old time trouble maker on this and other forums. He was finally banned from here. I believe he also caused problems at Murts, beaconh@## and other sites. I think he now has his own site. He's one sick puppy.

exactly spamelope . he is sick evil.. don;t go to his site unless you have very very good virus protection and know your way around a puter..

older women are even in his group.. just sick..

eTA: he has a site and a forum.. beware.. dangerous there. I have never been to forum..

I saw the pics, took a screen shot in case needed for proper authorities and filed. I will not repost them anywhere.

IMO, nothing more than spam from a sicko.

I so hope he gets stopped some day. just sick.. evil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulob419