Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Paulatte, KK does have a brother that I believe is older than KK. According to one of KK's post her brother suffers from post traumatic stress syndrom from military service. In the same post KK mentioned they haven't seen each other for a yr. or she may have said 2 yrs. KK's brother has been featured i Muscle Mags. The pic I saw of him seemed to age him at about 47-49 IMO. My gut isn't telling me it is him right now. :)

I don't think he is that old. I could be wrong. He has a ms page and some other stuff out there. You are referring to WK, right? I thought about him because it seems like way back there was some talk about him being at the Kampen's house that night, and then that he was not.

Added:
I think WK is around 36-38 yrs old.

Yes, Angel, that was an interesting article in The Olympian. On November 16, there is a New Moon opposite a point in the disappearance chart. Looking again at that chart, Lindsey was just a breath from the service station. II the Sign of cars and other vehicles is on the cusp of the H. of Service and there is Mercury, the walking child approaching the cusp within minutes. The New Moon is opposite the Part of Travel and we have to assume she was spirited away because the police & sheriff in the Olympian article claim to have searched all local property. This New Moon will also be very close to opposing Venus conjunct Mars in the final outcome of the chart.

I don't think he is that old. I could be wrong. He has a ms page and some other stuff out there. You are referring to WK, right? I thought about him because it seems like way back there was some talk about him being at the Kampen's house that night, and then that he was not.

Added:
I think WK is around 36-38 yrs old.

Before kagey disappeared, we were looking for a birthday boy born on Oct. 30th. WK is too young, our guy had to be 49.

I guess I was referring to WK. Don't mind me, I can't keep the initials straight & for a while thought KK was the child. Now I've got them straight. It's MK that's a child.

Yes, Angel, that was an interesting article in The Olympian. On November 16, there is a New Moon opposite a point in the disappearance chart. Looking again at that chart, Lindsey was just a breath from the service station. II the Sign of cars and other vehicles is on the cusp of the H. of Service and there is Mercury, the walking child approaching the cusp within minutes. The New Moon is opposite the Part of Travel and we have to assume she was spirited away because the police & sheriff in the Olympian article claim to have searched all local property. This New Moon will also be very close to opposing Venus conjunct Mars in the final outcome of the chart.

Can you give more details Tuba on what impact the new moon may have on 11-16?

Knox, neither Venus nor Mars was Lindsey herself but the Moon may help uncover certain conditions that obtained at the time of her disappearance. The New Moon can be useful in narrowing the location also because House 4 is the final outcome of the whole matter.

The photos of the parcel are very good. In order to chart this, you will need to look over this whole case and tie a particular happening to the location. Determine what the time was when this connection formed. Astrology works from time. Any timed happening will do.

Tuba,
Thank you for answering!
Im not sure if this would be of any help.
Hubby, Myself and Kids went to Mccleary Oct 25th 09 to see if I would have any particular feelings about where Lindsey may be or at least direction.
I drove around town and noted the known locations relevant to the story and kept feeling drawn to behind the Simpson mill, as we traveled up I was pulled to E Elma Hicklin rd and finally to the place mentioned above.
I will say that early on I had asked God for answers about Lindsey. The first thing I saw was a child waving from the back seat of a car the second thing I saw was the trunk of a white car that had green algea looking stuff all over it. I admit that while in Mccleary I was looking for a car to match what I saw.
It was after we passed the property and I told my husband that I felt it might be connected that he said to me,"was it because of the trailor?"
I had not noticed the first time we drove my because I was looking at the collapsed mill. The trailor is now abandon looking and covered in green algea.
Ok the time would have been sometime around 4 or 5 on that sunday, but to be specific Im sorry I cannot recall.

Hi Paulatte, KK does have a brother that I believe is older than KK. According to one of KK's post her brother suffers from post traumatic stress syndrom from military service. In the same post KK mentioned they haven't seen each other for a yr. or she may have said 2 yrs. KK's brother has been featured i Muscle Mags. The pic I saw of him seemed to age him at about 47-49 IMO. My gut isn't telling me it is him right now. :)

Hey Kagey!!! bout time you got back. As to KK's brother, wasn't there some information about him early on that included his journaling or something? IIRC he was dealing with some demons and KK was going out of her way to keep him from being discussed. I remember reading something he wrote and it was quite strange. Does anyone remember that?

Novice Seeker

Lindsey Featured On The Cover Of PEOPLE Magazine
The magazine is on sale Friday, November 13th.

morganpeople.jpg

PDF PEOPLE Article on Missing Persons
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/harrington+people2.pdf

PDF PEOPLE Article on Missing Persons cont.
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/harrington+people3.pdf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Missing girl on magazine cover
Friday, November 13, 2009 11:11 AM PST
<snipped>
Deputies have received hundreds of tips, but have not found any solid leads, Undersheriff Rick Scott said today.

Scott said he talked to a reporter from People magazine recently, but had no idea the case would be featured on the cover. He said he reporter saw the Baum case when it was featured on Oprah last month. Oprah narrated a minute-long segment about the Baum case, according to a clip found on YouTube.

Scott said every bit of media exposure helps. Most of the local network affiliates ran short stories on Baum being featured in People Thursday night.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/11/13/local_news/doc4afda9ca7fce8092607308.txt
Missing McCleary Girl Featured On Cover Of People Magazine
Lindsey Baum is one of six children featured in the article about missing kids.
November 12, 2009
<snipped>
An anguished mother still agonizing over the disappearance of her 11-year-old daughter may have reason for some hope -- after her daughter's face is featured on the cover of "People" magazine.

The national publicity may somehow help find Lindsey Baum of McCleary.

50469231-12221255-400225.jpg

Article:
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-111209-missingmcclearygirlpeoplemagazine,0,6191966.story
Lindsey Baum featured on cover of People
Story Published: Nov 12, 2009 at 4:39 PM PST
Story Updated: Nov 12, 2009 at 6:05 PM PST
<snipped>
The national attention is a ray of hope for Lindsey Baum's mother, Melissa Baum.

The grief-stricken mother is surrounded by pictures of her daughter, posters of well wishes, business cards and fliers.She's hoping for even the smallest of clues that will lead her to her daughter.

"I just want to bring her home," she said. "I want people to see her and look for her."

Video: Lindsey Baum featured on cover of People 2:00
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/69919097.html?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/69919097.html

:angel:

hello evidently the info I posted above is of no use, thank you for replying to my first post and I wish I would have thought to take a pic or note the time. I am wondering if you have done any new charts for Lindsey?

Hello Astro's: I was wondering if there was a way to find out if there is a possibility that these attempts on other children are related to Lindsey via some sort of charting. When Lindsey disappear there was mention of a silver vehical. DG was afraid that someone was stealing parts from his vehical, which is similar to the one in the article below. He thought it was MB so he had followed her. Was wondering if there could be a link there and was wondering if there is some sort of chart that could be made with the information that was given from the Olympia newspaper.

http://www.theolympian.com/112/story/1036133.html?storylink=omni_popular#Comments_Container

Thank you very much for all that you have done for Lindsey. I am hoping and praying that soon she will be found.

Salem asked if there is any connection between the perpetrator and Lindsey's fear in April and May that something bad was going to happen. Checking into that, in May the Saturn party issued a warning to Lindsey, such as, "If you do that again, I'll......."
This is seen in the Succedent House square, Common Signs, between Mercury of the walking child and Saturn the perpetrator and using traditional timing. But she had a nameless fear and the intuition of children is protective. It is meant to alert them and prepare them. Somer Thompson did not feel well the day her mother sent her to school anyway.

I once read a novel in which a woman and her children are murdered in their home. The investigator saw a new, unopened bottle of Vitamin C in the kitchen and wondered if the woman had an intuitive feeling that something was wrong--which she interpreted as an oncoming cold. I've never forgotten that passage, although the book title and author's name are lost to me. It's always wise to become more alert when we get that "uneasy feeling" or think "I don't want to go here or there." I had an overwhelming urge to get off an airplane once, but the door had already closed. I was lucky: we sat for a while and then the pilot announced that the plane had landing gear problems and we would all be getting off the plane. The pilot clearly had a "cautious streak in his birth chart," thank the Lord.

Tuba, I learn so much from your posts. Thank you.

Salem asked if there is any connection between the perpetrator and Lindsey's fear in April and May that something bad was going to happen. Checking into that, in May the Saturn party issued a warning to Lindsey, such as, "If you do that again, I'll......."
This is seen in the Succedent House square, Common Signs, between Mercury of the walking child and Saturn the perpetrator and using traditional timing. But she had a nameless fear and the intuition of children is protective. It is meant to alert them and prepare them. Somer Thompson did not feel well the day her mother sent her to school anyway.

Hi Tuba and thanks so much for that insight.

Last week when we reviewed your saying Lindsey had been chastised I immediately went to look that word up as it sounded so strong. It is, as to punish as by beating, to criticize severely or rebuke.

Since then I have been wondering if that would mean she was meant to feel shame, trying to figure out what act could have triggered such a response from another towards her. That leads me to the fact she was swimming 'all day' and into the evening at Libby's house, and wonder if this chastisement happened there for something Lindsey did. Ta

Hi Tuba and thanks so much for that insight.

Last week when we reviewed your saying Lindsey had been chastised I immediately went to look that word up as it sounded so strong. It is, as to punish as by beating, to criticize severely or rebuke.

Since then I have been wondering if that would mean she was meant to feel shame, trying to figure out what act could have triggered such a response from another towards her. That leads me to the fact she was swimming 'all day' and into the evening at Libby's house, and wonder if this chastisement happened there for something Lindsey did. Ta

Now we know from Tuba there was another instance in which Lindsey was chastised/warned by Saturn. A clear indication this individual is "known" to her and not a virtual stranger. Do we also assume it is someone that she was friendly with despite the wagging finger on more than one occasion?

Scandi you make a good point. But we know virtually nothing about the earlier part of June 26. What happened from the time Lindsey opened her eyes to the point where the girls went swimming and beyond? Who's to say Saturn's chastisement did not take place earlier in the day rather than later? Did Lindsey go to the park, downtown to a store or to another friend's house prior to swimming? We need to know more details about the earlier part of the day in order to narrow down the potential encounters with Saturn and who that might turn out to be.

Now we know from Tuba there was another instance in which Lindsey was chastised/warned by Saturn. A clear indication this individual is "known" to her and not a virtual stranger. Do we also assume it is someone that she was friendly with despite the wagging finger on more than one occasion?

Scandi you make a good point. But we know virtually nothing about the earlier part of June 26. What happened from the time Lindsey opened her eyes to the point where the girls went swimming and beyond? Who's to say Saturn's chastisement did not take place earlier in the day rather than later? Did Lindsey go to the park, downtown to a store or to another friend's house prior to swimming? We need to know more details about the earlier part of the day in order to narrow down the potential encounters with Saturn and who that might turn out to be.

Thanks Knox for that, as I had missed Tuba's saying there was an earlier incident in May {Lordie do, how did I miss that :waitasec:}.

And you are right, we need to dig into Lindsey's timeline for the day to see where she went at what time. Like I said I read earlier that the swimming was not just in the evening but during the day on the 26th, and that needs to either be verified or thrown out.

Hi Tuba, The profile that has been given here says it was possibly an older man who caused Lindsey's disappearance. Could it be that Lindsey knew this man through someone who was herself a mother? Not necessarily her husband, but someone Lindsey would have met through the family? Ta

She was familiar with the person, or better said, knew of the person. I doubt that she was ever friendly with the perpetrator because of the unfriendly nature or personality here. The square of chastisement took place on Thursday or early Friday and I am willing to do a chart for the moment when that square was exact. I have other work in front of this but I promise I will cast the horoscope for that moment when the square was exact.

Thank you Tuba!!
I am still wondering about the child at school who has knowledge. I am trying to think of an event we can use to see if anything new can be found. Last, we used the first day of school. Also there will be a benefit held next week, see below. I would like to ask if you can run a chart on that event after it occurs.

Rounders will be hosting a "Cash" for Lindsey Baum night with Dan Whyms - renowned Johnny Cash impersonator!. $5 admission at the door will be donated directly to the Search fund - courtesy of Dan Whyms and Rounders!

When- November 27th & 28th
Time: Starts @ 9:00 pm
Cost: $5
Where: Rounders (Cafe will be open through dinner service!)
202 West Simpson
McCleary, WA 98557

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads