Casey's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe George just told LE about the trash bag to justify the smell from the trunk.

So who ultimately led LE to the trash bag in the dumpster?

Maybe George just told LE about the trash bag to justify the smell from the trunk.

LambChop, I agree. George certainly didn't physically lead LE to the dumpster, but he was already in cover up mode by mentioning the trash bag as the cause of the smell.

Snipped

A lot of things in this case make me scratch my head, but there are a couple of things in the early days that really bother me.

1. When she went to jail, then she called home to get Tony's number. She was so furious about it. Why would you need to talk to your 3 week boyfriend at that point in your life? This would be the time to talk to family. I believe there is a sinister reason for this.

2. What was Casey doing at a Walmart several miles from any normal location that you would be on June 16th the day Caylee came up missing. Also the week before. What is she really doing in that area? I believe there is a sinister reason for this.

3. What do two kids in their early twenties have any business talking about 14000.00 dollars. I just don't understand this. And that conversation takes place the night before Caylee comes up missing. I believe there is a sinister reason for this. (Would you have a linky for this one, not sure I understand?)

I believe these sinister things have something to do with why she is lieing.

The real babysitter being someone who was paying her.

1. She was writing her name as Mr. A L just like a high-schooler so I think she wanted to talk to him to get some sympathy for what she was going through.

2. Since KC had no job and her mother's credit card she may have spent many days shopping and going to different stores, so much the better because they would not know her. If you keep going to the same stores they tend to recognize you. Less questions that way when using someone else's credit card. And she was still relatively local and I think the Walmart was close to TL's apartment.

3. Only time I noticed a mention of $14,000 was after her arrest. She did tell JB she had about that much in her bank account, which we know now she did not have and that was another lie.

Hard to prove there is a person when there is no electronic or paper trail whatsoever. So unless Nanny is CIA and with today's technology even CIA would have problems hiding, don't think there is such a person.

It only takes ONE lie to lose your credibility. One lie on an employment application can cause you to lose your job. One lie in court under oath can lead to a jail term for contempt. So lying is a big deal and should not be assumed it is acceptable because she is only a young person.

If KC were overweight and unattractive we would probably not even be on this website debating all these issues.

Well I will just say that when she was admitted lieing, she was under pressure to say she lied. I think that is her admitting her lies. I don't think she admiits to lieing about the Zanny story, and it appears the defense is going with that story.

I like how you broke this down. I want to talk about Number 1.
Casey is lying about what happened to Caylee because she had a hand (intentionally or negligently) in Caylee's ultimate death,

Since I believe she is NG of murdering Caylee, I have to look at it from that perspective. So I would like to talk about a theory (not rumor) or a way she could cause negligent homicide or ultimately be responsible for her death.

In order to do that, I need the fact that she lied to fit into any theory I could come up with. So I'm not sure about the topic or thread, but this is the lies thread. So I am sorry if I go off topic.

In the light of very few things in this story making any sense, Isn't it reasonable to at least consider the possibility of a 3rd party in this story?

My theory is that she was doing or using Caylee for something sinister that could bring money. It being so sinister that she could never admit to it.

A lot of things in this case make me scratch my head, but there are a couple of things in the early days that really bother me.

1. When she went to jail, then she called home to get Tony's number. She was so furious about it. Why would you need to talk to your 3 week boyfriend at that point in your life? This would be the time to talk to family. I believe there is a sinister reason for this.

2. What was Casey doing at a Walmart several miles from any normal location that you would be on June 16th the day Caylee came up missing. Also the week before. What is she really doing in that area? I believe there is a sinister reason for this.

3. What do two kids in their early twenties have any business talking about 14000.00 dollars. I just don't understand this. And that conversation takes place the night before Caylee comes up missing. I believe there is a sinister reason for this.

I believe these sinister things have something to do with why she is lieing.

The real babysitter being someone who was paying her.

Interesting ideas but wouldn't DC the p.i. have looked into these for the Anthony's (I know you don't think that LE was doing a good enough job) and if he had found something, wouldn't he have alerted LE? I mean if criminals were involved, it wouldn't be exculpatory evidence you'd wait until trial to bring out, you'd want them brought into the spotlight, arrested, charged and put in jail so that you could free the current defendant.

I would think that the Anthony family (especially since GA was a homicide LEO) and their investigators have had enough time to discover and expose any other criminal perpetrator.

Originally posted by gelfie 68 : "Where are the check stubs, her W-2s for taxes, and her "horror/humor" stories from work?( she was an event planner, those were some uneventful events) Just as Casey is capable of lies, the family is guilty of accepting without question.

She lived with them, yet she was so "dependent" on them for gas, babysitting etc. Yet no questions on how to file taxes, bank info, FAFSA for school, so on and so forth. These are some questions my daughter asked me just in the last WEEK! And she doesn't live with me!

Why did no one question- where is your money? My daughter is unemployed right now. She is constantly asking for money for diapers and wipes. I am constantly asking where is your money? I am not gonna give out my hard earned money without a good reason. She doesn't ask unless it is a good reason.

I know she is on food stamps right now, I know when the baby's DR appt are, I get her mail for her and call her if it is something important, I know what debt she has-even her credit rating and this is just 1 of my kids."

I say: I heard that Caylee didn't have a SS#? When my son was born in 2002, I had to fill out the forms in the hospital for the SS#. Has anyone heard from her pediatrician or medical history? Has anyone heard of Casey filing taxes????

IMO KC's lies are simple to explain. KC has gotten away with her lies all her life with no following up on them, so she lied to LE because she didn't think they would follow up on them. Why she didn't get a clue when they started following up on them is beyond me. I still don't know why KC and the A's think she will get away with anything she has done.

IMO KC's lies are simple to explain. KC has gotten away with her lies all her life with no following up on them, so she lied to LE because she didn't think they would follow up on them. Why she didn't get a clue when they started following up on them is beyond me. I still don't know why KC and the A's think she will get away with anything she has done.

Plus the lies/mistruths were clearly working for the mother so KC figured if Mom can get away with it, so can I. KC just got too carried away with hers. Do we even know if anyone of KC's friends call her on some of her lies. Also, I do not see many friends of the A's in the picture. The only friend who stepped up to support GA when KC was out on bail was GA's friend, Jim, from Ohio. Did this family separate themselves from the outside world? If so, why?

1. She was writing her name as Mr. A L just like a high-schooler so I think she wanted to talk to him to get some sympathy for what she was going through.

2. Since KC had no job and her mother's credit card she may have spent many days shopping and going to different stores, so much the better because they would not know her. If you keep going to the same stores they tend to recognize you. Less questions that way when using someone else's credit card. And she was still relatively local and I think the Walmart was close to TL's apartment.

3. Only time I noticed a mention of $14,000 was after her arrest. She did tell JB she had about that much in her bank account, which we know now she did not have and that was another lie.

Hard to prove there is a person when there is no electronic or paper trail whatsoever. So unless Nanny is CIA and with today's technology even CIA would have problems hiding, don't think there is such a person.

It only takes ONE lie to lose your credibility. One lie on an employment application can cause you to lose your job. One lie in court under oath can lead to a jail term for contempt. So lying is a big deal and should not be assumed it is acceptable because she is only a young person.

If KC were overweight and unattractive we would probably not even be on this website debating all these issues.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me of the 14000 she mentioned to JB. I was refferring to Cindy Depo saying that when they were laying in bed the night of the 15th watching a movie, Casey was talking on the phone to Tony about 14000.00 thats the linky

Interesting ideas but wouldn't DC the p.i. have looked into these for the Anthony's (I know you don't think that LE was doing a good enough job) and if he had found something, wouldn't he have alerted LE? I mean if criminals were involved, it wouldn't be exculpatory evidence you'd wait until trial to bring out, you'd want them brought into the spotlight, arrested, charged and put in jail so that you could free the current defendant.

I would think that the Anthony family (especially since GA was a homicide LEO) and their investigators have had enough time to discover and expose any other criminal perpetrator.

Yeah, but then again, didnt the Judge seal some of DC testimony?

I was thinking that she may have done somthing so sinister, That she could not ever ever tell anyone. Not even her family.

Well KC told Lee about the bank account in the jail interview. Cindy overheard KC mention the money, KC told JB about her bank account, why would you not think she told TL she had this bank account. Afterall, TL was looking for another apartment and KC did have illusionary visions of moving in with TL so what would be so unusual for her to lie to him that she had money in the bank. New apartments mean, first, last, security payments which can run into some big funds. But that is just speculation and juries can't speculate so I imagine LE knows in what context KC mentioned having that money to TL and we will hear about it at trial or it is buried in a doc dump somewhere. JMO

Yeah, thanks for reminding me of the 14000 she mentioned to JB. I was refferring to Cindy Depo saying that when they were laying in bed the night of the 15th watching a movie, Casey was talking on the phone to Tony about 14000.00 thats the linky

Let's not get too far O/T, but to clear this up, Cindy was talking about the night of JULY 15, not JUNE 15--the night before Casey was arrested.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html pp. 230-231 of the pdf.

Yeah, but then again, didnt the Judge seal some of DC testimony?

I was thinking that she may have done somthing so sinister, That she could not ever ever tell anyone. Not even her family.

That's an interesting angle. Most of us have assumed that DC is doing a cya because he had too many confusing loyalties he may have broken that have to do with knowing where Caylee's remains were located. (That video of him slashing through bags and poking the underbrush near Suburban is just horrible and disrespectful). Some people I know think he may be delaying his testimony because he is brokering a deal. It's certainly a mystery. Sorry for the OT.

LE did ask CA if she had done anything to her child, possible accident, and that if something happened she could tell them. She claimed she did not hurt her child, that the last one she saw with her child was ZFG, over and over and over, like a broken record. Never elaborated as a normal person would, never said anything that she and the nanny discussed when she dropped the child off, nothing, nada. Once she made the slip about regardless of how it happened KC appeared to be very guarded in her replies.

I think the SA are gonna have some fun with her over the Blanchard Park story- isn't it great when those HUGE lies get exposed ....thanks Valhall.

LambChop, I agree. George certainly didn't physically lead LE to the dumpster, but he was already in cover up mode by mentioning the trash bag as the cause of the smell.

Yet another example of the Anthony's attempted coverup stories backfiring. They just lead to more evidence against KC. :dance:

The lies are so numerous its like peeling an onion...so much so that it is difficult to know what to think...but for those still toying with the phantom 3rd party and lack of paper trai, there is still one more idea that could work in theory---that of an individual illegally in this country...esp in Florida...zero paper trail.

The lies are so numerous its like peeling an onion...so much so that it is difficult to know what to think...but for those still toying with the phantom 3rd party and lack of paper trai, there is still one more idea that could work in theory---that of an individual illegally in this country...esp in Florida...zero paper trail.

But KC freely gave them a paper trail to pursue, job at Universal, car purchased by her stepfather, apartments, telephone numbers, cell phone, friends and family that knew ZFG. Accident in Tampa, hopital records, police reports, nada, nada.....nada. There IS no paper trail because there is no REAL person to leave one, or her friends, or ZFG's family.

Originally posted by gelfie 68 : "Where are the check stubs, her W-2s for taxes, and her "horror/humor" stories from work?( she was an event planner, those were some uneventful events) Just as Casey is capable of lies, the family is guilty of accepting without question.

She lived with them, yet she was so "dependent" on them for gas, babysitting etc. Yet no questions on how to file taxes, bank info, FAFSA for school, so on and so forth. These are some questions my daughter asked me just in the last WEEK! And she doesn't live with me!

Why did no one question- where is your money? My daughter is unemployed right now. She is constantly asking for money for diapers and wipes. I am constantly asking where is your money? I am not gonna give out my hard earned money without a good reason. She doesn't ask unless it is a good reason.

I know she is on food stamps right now, I know when the baby's DR appt are, I get her mail for her and call her if it is something important, I know what debt she has-even her credit rating and this is just 1 of my kids."

I say: I heard that Caylee didn't have a SS#? When my son was born in 2002, I had to fill out the forms in the hospital for the SS#. Has anyone heard from her pediatrician or medical history? Has anyone heard of Casey filing taxes????

Casey had a driver's license. Page 50 of http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1 I've seen it in other discovery releases as well. I'm also pretty sure a W2 & withholding tax records from the last year KC worked have also been released. Since KC hasn't worked since Caylee was born there wouldn't be any record of her doing so.

I find it hard to believe that Caylee didn't have an SS# - you need one to claim a child as a dependent and if I'd been CA, I'd have claimed her because KC didn't support that child financially at all, imo - it was all CA.

I find it hard to believe that Casey would not have filled out the paperwork for the social security number when she filled out the paperwork for the birth certificate while still in the hospital. I know in SC when I had each of my daughters I was given both forms to fill out before I left the hospital. With Cindy being a nurse I can't imagine her not making sure that Casey filled out all of the forms and sent them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675