FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't follow those cases, cath - but I do think it's interesting how mum LE is being. Maybe the difference in those cases & this one is because the family members weren't suspect? Could it be because LE hasn't ruled out family members?

oh no sorrell... both those fathers were suspects at first.. but made LE give poly tests and answered any questions they asked.. begged them to give lots of poly's to them.. after about a week or so in m. L. he was cleared..

back when m.Klauss took it they kept him suspect for a long time..

That's what it says to me as well.

The Forensic astrologers said that someone's alibi was false and LE doesn't know it or didn't when they posted the info.

I don't see how anyone could have done it except CP because we really don't know where he was. DT-not enough time, SP-not enough time. AC-not enough time and what would he have done with Somer.

I'm stymied on that, but it appears LE sees a way if they aren't clearing them.

oh no sorrell... both those fathers were suspects at first.. but made LE give poly tests and answered any questions they asked.. begged them to give lots of poly's to them.. after about a week or so in m. L. he was cleared..

back when m.Klauss took it they kept him suspect for a long time..

Thx MommaD - I don't know anything about those cases, since I didn't follow them at all. I couldn't even tell you when those crimes occurred.

Do you have any thoughts about why LE hasn't come out & cleared family members?

That's what it says to me as well.

The Forensic astrologers said that someone's alibi was false and LE doesn't know it or didn't when they posted the info.

I don't see how anyone could have done it except CP because we really don't know where he was. DT-not enough time, SP-not enough time. AC-not enough time and what would he have done with Somer.

I'm stymied on that, but it appears LE sees a way if they aren't clearing them.

I just don't get in the AC part ... DT picked him up supposedly .. so he didn't have time to change clothes or nothing.. I would say.
and if any type blood on him I am sure red flags would of went off for dt and the LE that was there with them..

I don't honestly know if dt would cover for AC... Anyone else care to share what they think.??

If a juvie then I just don't see AC as that juvie.. I could be so wrong .. but my gut says no..

I think dt was going to say he regrets ever picking on somer or fighting with her etccc. but not that he regrets killing her.. I just don't think he did..

I agree sp not enough time , dt not enough time, and I don't know for the life of me why cp would want to murder little Somer .. unless Somer and dt and cp clashed a lot at home on different things and he just is CRAZY enough to take that out on a little girl... but other than that I can't see cp either..

I too believe it is a neighbor close that is connected to this perp.. the killer himself might not live there but he is connected to a neighbor...

Isn't it a little late for the satellite guy to be stopping by?

Why yes yes yes it is.....but he did call and say he was running behind....regardless he creeped me out and I rushed him off. Worst part is he knows my dh is not home.....dh was the dumba$$ that told the guy to come when he wasn't home!!!!!!

boys are from mars you know...

:)

Thx MommaD - I don't know anything about those cases, since I didn't follow them at all. I couldn't even tell you when those crimes occurred.

Do you have any thoughts about why LE hasn't come out & cleared family members?

The only thing I can think of is that LE has messed up on a few things on this case(mpr, those robbers on dt address, saying it was little female at landfill taking that back and then the 10days prior car andppl) and they don't want to eat no more crow pie...

Maybe they are finding that dt is hooked to ppl like we have and waiting on all test to come back.. maybe they do suspect a family member and waiting .. who that is could be anyone's guess . even if connected to a neighbor I don't think LE would clear family..

I'm off reading comments under news storys OH MY!!!!!

I thought there was lots to find in Clay County Occurance Reports - these comments have that beat lol!

If Somer was strangled, I don't think there would be blood.

Why SP that day? Maybe DT was going to tell PC it's over? Is he gone?

Why would he have "single" on his MS page? Maybe DT wanted a commitment and he was not going to give it. Maybe he did something that broke the camel's back?

I still don't get the SP thing. What did he do at her house all afternoon? Sounds boring to me.

I am just thinking, did DT and ST's marriage break up because of CPC or was it because of DT's drug use or do to the strain that they moved around due to ST being in the Army? If its true that CPC moved out which I think this is so odd regardless of a pending Divorce.

DT made it clear that SP and her were very, very, good friends. In fact those were her exact words. The whole situ is odd , why this day did she have SP , I am curious about the days prior was there anyone minding those Kids.

If Somer was strangled, I don't think there would be blood.

Why SP that day? Maybe DT was going to tell PC it's over? Is he gone?

Why would he have "single" on his MS page? Maybe DT wanted a commitment and he was not going to give it. Maybe he did something that broke the camel's back?

I still don't get the SP thing. What did he do at her house all afternoon? Sounds boring to me.

Exactly, does he do housework? as well as being a financial adviser and Indigo therapist. Wow he's the Man. LOL

I might eat crow but there is something stinky going on within the perimeters of this home. Would you not want to be with your other Kids at this time . I would take my kids and move in with my Parents, if it was me.

DT made it clear that SP and her were very, very, good friends. In fact those were her exact words. The whole situ is odd , why this day did she have SP , I am curious about the days prior was there anyone minding those Kids.

The babysitter of the kids is my question as well.

It appears that the sitter MR as done about a month prior to this. It's possible that she started some kind of sport or school club and was not available. We don't know why she was done sitting the kids. Maybe she couldn't take it anymore that Somer wandered off. That would be tough on anyone, I would think.

I am thinking that the 3 younger were home until AC got home. Then why have SP that day? He had to sit at DT's house for some amount of hours.

Did AC have something going on that day so he wouldn't be home? It's all a mystery.

Okay I am rambling on ....better go I do not want to wear out my Welcome.

I might eat crow but there is something stinky going on within the perimeters of this home. Would you not want to be with your other Kids at this time . I would take my kids and move in with my Parents, if it was me.

Is she away from the kids right now? TIA

Maybe SP is the new guy.

Well SP is in the dirty Halloween pics, I think those said 01/2004, that's if the year is right...obviously the month is wrong being halloween pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth