FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DT herself did this, I don't know what I'll do.....but I won't be responsible for my actions, I'm just saying so now right up front.

What I mean is, if Somer's own mother did this - I will eat my hat & shoes!

THAT is just whack....but not unheard of....I know that one.

Well if I'm wrong and she didn't do it I will send her some flowers

I had never mapped dt work before..

I just did and I don't know why but it just hit me that if dt gets off at 4 and AC gets out around 3:30 then he could just cut across and get a ride home with mom.. his school is so close to her work just cut through those trees.. I am sure kids have made a path to get places easier through there. just had to have... hmmmm

Head banging when thinking of Somer? Marks on the head?

Well, I'm glad it's finally been put out there. I was tired of beating around the mulberry bush and dropping my ridiculous hints because I didn't have the ovaries to say it myself.

I'll say it again - thank you ccane! You've got ovaries and then some!!!

If DT herself did this, I don't know what I'll do.....but I won't be responsible for my actions, I'm just saying so now right up front.

What I mean is, if Somer's own mother did this - I will eat my hat & shoes!

THAT is just whack....but not unheard of....I know that one.

You don't buy this theory then?

If it was meth, she would be thinner. It seems like pot would be a drug of choice, but that doesn't make people go nuts.

What drug do you think? Popping pills to clam down after work and having to leave early?

I have to say, I haven't followed any crimes this much except for my friend's child kidnapping many years ago. But there were none of these crazy shenanigans. Have you ever seen any family that is not guilty do anything like this? The crazy fundrasiers, the entertainment lawyer? Has anyone ever had a lawyer?

You dont go the rehab for weed.. When I was talking to my husband about this he reminded me of a guy that he worked with that did Meth and he was not skiny at all. So they are not all skiny

You don't buy this theory then?

No not saying that at all, but it frightens me that you might be right!

OXY addiction can cause RAGE and really changes a person.

OXY would come from a pharmacy or dr's office.

And its highly addictive, you would never beat that on your own.....You are a special breed of cat if you can.

If it was meth, she would be thinner. It seems like pot would be a drug of choice, but that doesn't make people go nuts.

What drug do you think? Popping pills to clam down after work and having to leave early?

I have to say, I haven't followed any crimes this much except for my friend's child kidnapping many years ago. But there were none of these crazy shenanigans. Have you ever seen any family that is not guilty do anything like this? The crazy fundrasiers, the entertainment lawyer? Has anyone ever had a lawyer?

I think people make people go nuts. not just drugs. stress , relationships, everyday pressures make people go nuts..

drugs do not help but sometimes drugs not involved. js..

And meth can make ya pretty darn wack!

ETA: Drug addiction makes it impossible for a person to handle the everyday stressors, let alone big life stressors, like divorce, etc.

I think people make people go nuts. not just drugs. stress , relationships, everyday pressures make people go nuts..

drugs do not help but sometimes drugs not involved. js..

Well I dont know what she did to have to go to rehab as her Very very good friend spilled the beans about. But that explains all the behavior. Her lack of tenderness to her child is because she blames her child for making her rage

So DT if your out there reading all this ...The Jig is up

Meth give you hugely bad acne and pock marks in your skin.

Okay - you're right. She does seem to have a lovely complexion. So maybe not meth.

Maybe not any drug at all. Maybe just inability to cope, like MommaD said.

But I did encounter a meth addict a few years back who also had a lovely complexion - and beautiful teeth, because she was a new addict. Hadn't been using for very long, so it hadn't affected her in that way yet.

Okay - you're right. She does seem to have a lovely complexion. So maybe not meth.

Maybe not any drug at all. Maybe just inability to cope, like MommaD said.

But I did encounter a meth addict a few years back who also had a lovely complexion - and beautiful teeth, because she was a new addict. Hadn't been using for very long, so it hadn't affected her in that way yet.

True enough everything is not the same for everyone.

She could have just blown a gasket.

Come unglued....

Maybe the kids had kept her from swinging that weekend before.

Well I dont know what she did to have to go to rehab as her Very very good friend spilled the beans about. But that explains all the behavior. Her lack of tenderness to her child is because she blames her child for making her rage

So DT if your out there reading all this ...The Jig is up

This could be a lot of the anger we see towards st also. maybe he threaten dt with her life style..

I don't know much about drug users .. just what I have read and see on tv etc. but I do know most of them try best to hide it .. for jobs sake and family .

I only suggest meth because it's the street drug of choice these days.

But I also agree with you tara about the oxycodone.

So on a side note on the Misty Croslin girl.. I knew she was lying from day one. I could hear it in her voice

Alcoholics are also known to rage. Sober, and intoxicated.

So maybe not street drugs. Maybe not prescription meds, either.

Maybe just the long-term effects of alcohol on the brain and brain chemistry.

Alcoholics are also known to rage. Sober, and intoxicated.

So maybe not street drugs. Maybe not prescription meds, either.

Maybe just the long-term effects of alcohol on the brain and brain chemistry.

Yep and add a bit a narcissistic to it. Well I'm going to bed it getting late

Good Night all

Me too, g'night everyone....

We'll pick this up and run with it tomorrow.

At any rate, it makes no difference to me whether drugs or alcohol were involved.

Or whether or not there was/is an inability to cope with stress/anger.

A little girl was murdered.

Drugs, alcohol, anger management issues, whatever it was, if the mother did it, I agree with LE - it was a heinous crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73