FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At any rate, it makes no difference to me whether drugs or alcohol were involved.

Or whether or not there was/is an inability to cope with stress/anger.

A little girl was murdered.

Drugs, alcohol, anger management issues, whatever it was, if the mother did it, I agree with LE - it was a heinous crime.

and as DT said herself the person who did this " It's just sickness" and "made a very bad mistake".. if you took all the things she said and put them all together the story of what happened is all there

It would be interesting to know for sure if the older brother had a cell phone, went home and found out Somer was missing, or ran into one of the adults who then left him on his own to search. I wouldn't have thought of someone or his mom telling him to search then driving off to look alone. It does make sense. Several walking and a couple driving in different vehicles with a plan to meet back up would make much more sense if searching than all piling into one vehicle.

and as DT said herself the person who did this " It's just sickness" and "made a very bad mistake".. if you took all the things she said and put them all together the story of what happened is all there

Yes - the story is all there, if one pays attention to it.

ETA: I had pictured her walking through the park looking for ST and coming upon her there, rather than picking her up in her car. My reasoning is because there are so many out of the way places in that park, and also because I have always believed that's where ST went when her siblings lost sight of her, plus it gives DT that much more time to grow angry as she's searching the park. I suppose the dumpster she was placed in is the crucial piece of info in either scenario.

As I have said in previous threads, I don't believe it was an intentional homicide.

I have another suspect on my radar, but I don't feel comfortable discussing that person until and unless LE charges that person with the crime.

In any case, I truly hope I'm wrong.

oh yes I have seen them. lol I look at them often when I start to feel to sorry for dt.. can't help it. she could of been a little more private with her personal life.

I thought I had wrong ms when I didn't see one pic of children.. just party pics.

AHA glad Im not the only one who is bothered by this....I hadn't said anything prior, but there are only party pics and not a single pic of the kids at all. This isn't a shocker, neither is the obvious lack of compassion and caring for the other kids and what they need right now. No Surprise that she has dumped them off on someone else while she does her own thing....even through this tragedy, her personality remains unchanged. sad sad sad

Perhaps, LE can't with certainty rule out the family members.
Honestly, LE certainly knows that people are suspecting family members. I'm sure their wives, GF's, BF's, neighbors, everyone is talking about the fact that some people suspect the family. People always do in these cases.

So why not end the speculation and say it's not the family? They have enough misery without that added on.

But LE does not say that. Very weird to me.

If DT returned to work after lunch as she said; she would not have had enough time, but if she didn't ....well
That's what it says to me as well.

The Forensic astrologers said that someone's alibi was false and LE doesn't know it or didn't when they posted the info.

I don't see how anyone could have done it except CP because we really don't know where he was. DT-not enough time, SP-not enough time. AC-not enough time and what would he have done with Somer.

I'm stymied on that, but it appears LE sees a way if they aren't clearing them.

Similar to the Casey Anthony Myspace, Party Pics, No Caylee Pics
oh yes I have seen them. lol I look at them often when I start to feel to sorry for dt.. can't help it. she could of been a little more private with her personal life.

I thought I had wrong ms when I didn't see one pic of children.. just party pics.

Thank you! The taboo is broken at last. I too was getting tired of dropping hints!

Yes, now look at all her statements in this context. When she says "she didn't know a stranger" she is telling you, this was not done by a stranger.

Her guilty feelings, her feeling like she played a role in this...... on and on.

But, the person who killed her in their rage, may not have been the person who disposed of the body. I think she was shocked that the body was put in a dumpster. Unless, that was a ruse to trip her up and confuse her.

I watched the video on Eyes for Lies again. I didn't stop it half way through like I normally do, in disgust, but watched the end closely. It's what the lawyer says about putting an end to this to start trying to heal the community. It's the way she looks over confused/surprised when he says a person of interest is known by LE. It's the way he closes his eyes, not a blink, when she is talking and crying for some other woman's child....and not her own.

If LE did ask him to be her liason, I have a new perspective on that now too. He is after all not a defense attorney.

My last note as I get ready for work today. Ever since her comments about the broken glass and finding a big piece, along with using the words "cut me" have me wondering.

Her subconscious mind is telling us a lot. She was reluctant to say this and folded her lips tight, as she is searching for the words to use. If there was broken glass where S was found, I would not be shocked if this was a murder weapon and played into the scenario somehow. It has haunted me since she used those words.

Mornin' Chee ~ my friend, my smoking buddy, my pal! LOL

Looks like it's just you and me....and a couple of guests hehe.

What are you thinking this morning?

Just came back online after leaving to clear my head a bit. Sometimes when I look too long at something, I lose clarity, but I find that it helps to step away and do something completely unrelated. Glad to see ya'll are still on (my Texas is showing!).

Haven't caught up the thread just yet, but wanted to say this before I forget.

Another odd thing (isn't necessarily related to Somer's death), that suddenly occurred to me is that DT's living arrangement w/ CPC doesn't seem to follow her historical pattern of behavior. She's the marrying kind - not the live together kind.

In fact, she's a serial marrier (I don't think that's a word lol). But she & CPC are just living together.

Might this be evidence of his influence on her?

Just wanted to put it out there.

No not saying that at all, but it frightens me that you might be right!

OXY addiction can cause RAGE and really changes a person.

OXY would come from a pharmacy or dr's office.

And its highly addictive, you would never beat that on your own.....You are a special breed of cat if you can.

Looks like everyone's out shopping on Black Friday but me... oh well... in regards to the oxycontin - that is exactly what Dr. Gessek prescribed for me when I was a patient of his. Each visit he would ask me if I was good on the pain medication & ask if I needed more. I could easily see how someone could become addicted to it. Also - I do not think that Diena would work at the Orange Park branch... the Doctors go to the different offices, but the staff remains the same at each office from what I remember... at least they did the 7 plus times I was there. She definitely worked at the one on Park Street - no ifs ands or buts about it. This I know first hand.

My last note as I get ready for work today. Ever since her comments about the broken glass and finding a big piece, along with using the words "cut me" have me wondering.

Her subconscious mind is telling us a lot. She was reluctant to say this and folded her lips tight, as she is searching for the words to use. If there was broken glass where S was found, I would not be shocked if this was a murder weapon and played into the scenario somehow. It has haunted me since she used those words.

Me too hound...

Mornin' Chee ~ my friend, my smoking buddy, my pal! LOL

Looks like it's just you and me....and a couple of guests hehe.

What are you thinking this morning?

Top of the mornin' to you my buddy, my pal!! My thoughts this morning are dayum you guys stay up late!!! LMAO....

I don't think DT killed Somer. I'm leaning towards the juvenile (you know where I'm going with that one) or a friend of the juvenile. I think DT was overwhelmed with four kids to raise, a fulltime job, a relationship with PC and a pending divorce with ST. Sounds like she had a full plate - hell I have problems controlling my own life and sometimes become "self centered" because I've got so much going on with the job, the household, the family, the bills, etc. If I don't take care of chee, no one else is going to do it for me - ya know what I mean? I know I'm not the perfect mother, wife, employee, but who is? My heart goes out to Diena - can't help it... just the way I feel. She is probably desperately seeking for her soulmate, and unfortunately he hasn't been found yet. I was fortunate enough to find mine & couldn't imagine life without him. That's my thoughts for today - thank you for asking - how about you my friend?

I had pictured her walking through the park looking for ST and coming upon her there, rather than picking her up in her car.

Let me tell a story. When my son was about 12, he'd done something (I forget what) that made me ground him from his new bike. He busted the lock and took off on the bike anyway. I was pi$$ed. I took off after him in my car, and he just kept pedalling faster and faster. I almost hit a pole when he made a quick right at a corner. Then I was really pi$$ed. I thought, if I keep chasing him, I'm gonna run him over (I was so mad). I turned around and headed home.

The recent line of thought here reminded me of this.

I'm speechless today.........read and caught up.
I thought LE was looking at this case as a sexual
assault murder............henious crime and disposal
of an innocent little girl.
I suspected WLK or a man.
IIRC forensic astrologers were on the trail of a man wth woman influence.
Now with this on DT, I'm really confused.
YIKES. Many thoughts now.
No word from LE at all?
No pressers?

Hey Tara - can you guess where I'm going??
In my garage to smoke!!! BRB....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member