FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last I heard they said she died of asphyxiation, but did not say what caused it. Have they said since I have been gone?

Could you please provide a link to that information. I thought the cause of death had not been released.

Strange last night we were wondering if two people could be involved and going back over things I see ST thought so too.

"I'm so angry. I'm so hurt," Thompson, of Graham, N.C., told the Florida Times-Union as he wept. "My baby daughter laying in trash. Discarded like a piece of trash. God help the sons of *****es who hurt my daughter. They better find them."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568982,00.html

Could you please provide a link to that information. I thought the cause of death had not been released.

I got it mixed up with the Shaniya case. It was her case they said she died of asphyxiation but not how it was done.

Hi, what do you mean by ws, you mean us? TIA

I just mean that my fam seems to think I am obsessed (duh) and I will try to sleuth everyone he talks about who is a customer from OP, and that I will pass on to you..ws members.. anything I hear. Obviously he is right.

Dang, think i got Shaniya Davis and Somer mixed up.

ey, what's up doc?

Dang it, and I was hoping we finally had a cause of death for little Somer. Oh well, at least I do not feel so silly know (I have on a couple of occassions confused facts of two threads I was following closely).

So - there has still been no release of the COD, correct?

ey, what's up doc?

Dang it, and I was hoping we finally had a cause of death for little Somer. Oh well, at least I do not feel so silly know (I have on a couple of occassions confused facts of two threads I was following closely).

So - there has still been no release of the COD, correct?

Hi TL! I can't find anything in searches so they must not have.

I posted a question yesterday for you Sad, I was wondering if you knew how AC and Somer got along? Also, does AC usually live with DT's parents and is his Dad in the picture? TIA Sorry for all the ???'s

Entirely possible since they aren't asking people to look for them ... or they found them with her (strangulation using scarf as COD?).

I'm wondering how big that book bag was and what else (if anything) she had in it.

Lunchbox
Papers from school?

I have wondered if the book bag and lunch box were recovered when they went into the bathroom at OPAA. Does anyone who saw they bring out something from there recall what size bag or container they brought out of there? Was it big enough for a book bag and lunch box?

I was just thinking, wondering if someone snatched her from that bathroom. Maybe she went to the bathroom at that park? Oh, IDK, but it still bothers me that investigators went directly from the Gano house to the bathroom in the park and they were in there such a short time and came out with SOMETHING.

I have wondered if the book bag and lunch box were recovered when they went into the bathroom at OPAA. Does anyone who saw they bring out something from there recall what size bag or container they brought out of there? Was it big enough for a book bag and lunch box?

I was just thinking, wondering if someone snatched her from that bathroom. Maybe she went to the bathroom at that park? Oh, IDK, but it still bothers me that investigators went directly from the Gano house to the bathroom in the park and they were in there such a short time and came out with SOMETHING.

I remember someone saying a purse was found at the park right at the very first. Could it have been her lunchbox?

I have no idea where this idea came from but it is really strange.

http://news.puggal.com/somer-thompson-cause-of-death-0414/

A vacant house is also under investigation near Somer’s house. Investigators are thinking on a point that it might happen that the kidnappers stayed there for three days and after that they killed her and threw on garbage landfill.

I agree, very strange. It poses as a news article but if you look at the grammar and the syntax, definately not written by a journalist.

“We know the cause of death. Our focus is on, we want to preserve the integrity of this investigation and are not releasing any information that in the long run would prevent us from prosecuting and convicting the person who did this to Somer,” Justino said Friday. “For that reason, at no point will we discuss cause of death, the manner in which she died or any other details regarding what was done to this child.”

On Thursday, after three days of disappearance, she was found dead from a Georgia landfill. The 7 years old child was going to school when she disappeared on her way to school at Orange Park, Florida. Police investigators are searching clues at the landfill.

A vacant house is also under investigation near Somer’s house. Investigators are thinking on a point that it might happen that the kidnappers stayed there for three days and after that they killed her and threw on garbage landfill.

Note: Italics added by me

I posted a question yesterday for you Sad, I was wondering if you knew how AC and Somer got along? Also, does AC usually live with DT's parents and is his Dad in the picture? TIA Sorry for all the ???'s

Sorry, ive been using two computers and I think I missed some of the last thread.. need to reread. According to what I have been told by ST, LH and DT (ST's mom), (These are all based on 2 years ago and things could have changed since then) AC was Somers hero and they had a connection, he was her caretaker alot as he was with all three younger kids. Being the oldest DT relied alot on him. His dad has not been in the picture. St considers him his too. ST believes he was living with DT when this happened, however, he says they all have lived or stayed at DTs parents at one time or another. The last phone call LH (to DT's) made in which she could talk to any of the kids, AC answered and she was able to talk for a few minutes, months ago (i think 2-3). They believe he attends OPJH. LH says he likes skateboarding. (IDK) There is another case now on file with DT and PC (I think are initials of AC's bio dad)

I think if there was any evidence at the bathroom area LE would be there for hours. There was a sexual assault across from my house few weeks ago. Crime scene vans (2) were there. Dets were there down on there knees looking on the ground with their flashlights. They started at 9pm and left at 2am. Also the parks supervisor was there. They came back at 6am and opened it up that afternoon.

I agree, very strange. It poses as a news article but if you look at the grammar and the syntax, definately not written by a journalist.

“We know the cause of death. Our focus is on, we want to preserve the integrity of this investigation and are not releasing any information that in the long run would prevent us from prosecuting and convicting the person who did this to Somer,” Justino said Friday. “For that reason, at no point will we discuss cause of death, the manner in which she died or any other details regarding what was done to this child.”

On Thursday, after three days of disappearance, she was found dead from a Georgia landfill. The 7 years old child was going to school when she disappeared on her way to school at Orange Park, Florida. Police investigators are searching clues at the landfill.

Note: Italics added by me

Bold by me. Poses being key word

I still don't know why they went to the Gano house in the first place.

LE started investigating it on Thursday. They found Somer on Wednesday afternoon.

LE said that they had to get permission from the homeowner before they could search the Gano house. They were interested in the Gano house very quickly after they discovered Somer.

The REPORTER called Kyle, not Kyle called the reporter. So the reporter got the Kyle name from someone in order to call Kyle. That is a lot different than Kyle calling someone.

Kyle did not say he was the last to see her. LE indicated to Kyle that he was the last known person to see her alive. That's a lot different than Kyle saying he was the last person to see her alive. I don't think Kyle is looking for any glory or notereity or anything like that. I think he wants a very low profile.

The construction owner, V D and B said that they would go to the house, and there would be beer cans and stuff around in the morning when they came to work.

The neighbor on a video says that he never saw anyone around the Gano house except for the construction workers.

I know if there was an empty house next to me, I would know if there is someone goofing around there. But who knows about that neighbor.

If we are looking for inconsistencies, that is an inconsistency.

D V and B was looking to CYA. Protested a lot. He didn't seem concerned about Somer at all. A little hinky thing to me.

There had to be a reason to investigate that house. Otherwise, LE had lots of options. The bathroom at the park, RSO's that lived close to school, ? That house was not picked at random for LE to investigate it.

The construction owner, V D and B said that they would go to the house, and there would be beer cans and stuff around in the morning when they came to work.

The neighbor on a video says that he never saw anyone around the Gano house except for the construction workers.

I know if there was an empty house next to me, I would know if there is someone goofing around there. But who knows about that neighbor.

RSBM..
Up here in NY, and as I am sure it happens everywhere right now due to the current state of the economy, vacant houses/houses being renovated/houses under construction are often vandalized and stolen from..

If the construction workers noticed the house was being used as a party spot or noticed anyone had been in there besides them, why didn't they notify the police about it? And surely, a neighbor would have heard something or noticed if people weren't supposed to be there.. LE here spends alot of time just checking on the types of houses I mentioned for simply that reason..

So I guess my question is.. What's really going on at 1080 Gano and the people associated with it? :waitasec:

I still don't know why they went to the Gano house in the first place.

LE started investigating it on Thursday. They found Somer on Wednesday afternoon.

LE said that they had to get permission from the homeowner before they could search the Gano house. They were interested in the Gano house very quickly after they discovered Somer.

The REPORTER called Kyle, not Kyle called the reporter. So the reporter got the Kyle name from someone in order to call Kyle. That is a lot different than Kyle calling someone.

Kyle did not say he was the last to see her. LE indicated to Kyle that he was the last known person to see her alive. That's a lot different than Kyle saying he was the last person to see her alive. I don't think Kyle is looking for any glory or notereity or anything like that. I think he wants a very low profile.

If we are looking for inconsistencies, that is an inconsistency.

D V and B was looking to CYA. Protested a lot. He didn't seem concerned about Somer at all. A little hinky thing to me.

There had to be a reason to investigate that house. Otherwise, LE had lots of options. The bathroom at the park, RSO's that lived close to school, ? That house was not picked at random for LE to investigate it.

From what I could tell that house has a high wood fence on the side between it and the neighbors. I wonder how he would know. That house, the neighbors and the owner of the company have always bothered me too. The neighbor was in the lawn businees, was he taking care of the lawn at the burned out house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua