FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Human, I must be honest (can't help it - I'm honest to a fault) & say that, prior to that dream, I think (IIRC) I had read an article @ some point that talked about mounted police patrols in the initial search for Somer. It could be that it indeed influenced my dream. I had considered that idea, which was why I waited so long after the dream to post anything about it when I finally did many threads ago - because I wasn't sure what it might mean. I have questioned my dream on several occasions, trying to determine what factors might have caused me to dream it in the first place.

But your question is valid, and I'm glad you asked it. Nevertheless, since I had that dream, I haven't been able to forget it. I never dream about people I don't know or have never encountered in my own life.

Native Americans talk about Big Dreams and Little Dreams. They say we should pay attention to the Big Dreams.

I felt @ the time, and still do, that my dream about Somer was a Big Dream.

Very strange Sorrell I to had a dream thats what brought me to this website but I have yet to say what I dreamt

I just re watched the presser with DT and the Sheriff from the beginning of this case....I did notice one of the statements that the Sheriff made about searching the waters to the left of Debarry that are on Somer's way home....this is where I saw the dive team on Tues after she was missing.....this is no where near the area Somer would have walked....MO

I would like to add, because I believe it's relevant to Human's earlier question, that prior to my dream about the Mounted Police, I was completely unaware that there were wooded areas adjacent to the OPPA, or that LE was searching any wooded areas at all. At the time of my dream, I had no knowledge of the lay of the land in OP where Somer went missing. Just wanted to mention that, because when others posted it on this forum, it gave me chills - literally.

I'm a skeptic (due to my eagerness to embrace the tenets of my psychology studies in my college years) when it comes to paranormal experiences, even though I've had numerous so-called "paranormal" experiences in my life. I tend to always look for the "empirical" explanation. But when "logic" can't explain it, I look elsewhere.

Which is why I left the field of mainstream western psychology behind several years ago - because it seems to be incapable of addressing non-empirical experiences.

Thanks Chili - I posted awhile back (many threads ago) that from the beginning my gut was telling me she went to the OPAA and encountered the murderer (personally, "murderer" isn't even an adequate word - there are others I would like to say, but won't) somewhere on or behind the grounds of the athletic field.

And early on in this case I had a dream about the mounted police approaching a triangle-shaped opening into a wooded area, and when I awoke from that dream, my very first thought was: "That's where she went." The night I had the dream, as I was lying in bed, I prayed to be shown where Somer went when she "disappeared". When I fell asleep, I had the dream about Somer, and it was a very brief, very concise dream. I posted about it ages ago. I've thought about it ever since, especially after Sadnpod made her trek through the area with her video camera and said that she found a creepy trail off at one end of the park, IIRC. Sadnpod - we need your video footage!
I am not a psychic in the sense that Infinity is a psychic (I believe Infinity is what is referred to in shamanic terms a "death walker" or a "ghost whisperer". I have only communicated with my own family members & close friends at their passing, which I believe we are all capable of). But I have had a few prescient dreams over the years regarding my own children & now-deceased parents, which have all come to pass.

I'm only bringing this up again because I believe that if no stone is to be left unturned, then no stone is to be left unturned.

BBM
Im sorry sorrell, that one was a learning experience for me. Either there are too many kids in it or the footage is too long to send. So I am going back soon and do small videos of each section. Real soon! If anyone has anything in particular they want photo or video of... let me know.. bathroom, walk, park, shortcut, briarwood, 1080, skate park and parking lot, clothes closet.., I will do better this time!!! and post asap!!!:loser:

I'm not sure how I came upon this resource of information (??) shux it may have already been posted here (?!) - it's very possible that HERE maybe where I found it lol but incase I just happened upon it and it hasn't been posted:

Missing Child: Somer Thompson Archive

Well I have a rumor for you... this is a rumor - nothing to substantiate what I was told except the name of the individual who told me (which I will not do). This friend of mine is the same one who said somer's body was covered in broken glass & construction debris. She told me today they have someone in custody. What that means I haven't a clue... is it true? I haven't a clue. Only time will tell.

BBM
Im sorry sorrell, that one was a learning experience for me. Either there are too many kids in it or the footage is too long to send. So I am going back soon and do small videos of each section. Real soon! If anyone has anything in particular they want photo or video of... let me know.. bathroom, walk, park, shortcut, briarwood, 1080, skate park and parking lot, clothes closet.., I will do better this time!!! and post asap!!!:loser:

Sad - if you would be able to walk the perimeter of the OPAA and just take still photos of any wooded or tree-lined areas that might at least validate or refute the dream I had of a "triangle-shaped" opening - I would personally appreciate it. Also, any pics of other wooded areas mentioned in the media that the police searched.

I think Cam knows what the wooded areas might be better than anyone, since she was there during the searches. Cam - if you're reading this - where are the wooded areas? TIA!!!

DT Interview from Nov 12th

DT is asked if authorities have told her yet what Somer's COD is?

DT states: "NO, I don't know what her cause of death is - I don't know what her date of death is - I don't know if she was sexually assaulted, I know literally nothing pretty much accept that they found my daughter which i am truly grateful for because I couldn't have lived, I don't want to say that but I know it would have crushed me to not have ever found her...."

SPECIAL NOTE: We wanted to offer our viewers this interview without any edits. The video, therefore, is uncut as posted, and so you'll see unsettled camera moves near the end, as the photographer repositions his shot.

[I thought the special note was interesting]

Very strange Sorrell I to had a dream thats what brought me to this website but I have yet to say what I dreamt

ccane, if you're willing to type it, my eyes are anxiously awaiting to read it.

Sad - if you would be able to walk the perimeter of the OPAA and just take still photos of any wooded or tree-lined areas that might at least validate or refute the dream I had of a "triangle-shaped" opening - I would personally appreciate it. Also, any pics of other wooded areas mentioned in the media that the police searched.

I think Cam knows what the wooded areas might be better than anyone, since she was there during the searches. Cam - if you're reading this - where are the wooded areas? TIA!!!
Oh my, wooded areas begin right on Gano, at the entrance to the ball park....it is very creepy there....several picnic tables set back into the woods there...the street is Fromhart, all the way to Mockingbird...woods.. Fromhart leads to the Clothes closet....on the opposite side of the road is Miller street (I think) lots of thick thick woods all the way up to Kingsley Ave. Solomon St. at the end of that road, it is a dead end road with junk cars sitting around...then there are woods on up Grove Park, turning up towards Kingsley, they start beside the first home on Grove Park on the left side of the road....they go up behind all the homes on Grove park all the way to Kingsley, and lead to a big retention pond in the back of the park off of Kingsley, forgot the name of that park, but it is the one with all the sand at the volley ball courts..then to the right of that park on Kingsley there are lots of thick woods that go from Kingsley to Miller....off of Debarry all the way down Red Maple Ct...lots of woods and ponds back behind those homes.....other woods are off of wells rd by those creepy Suburban Apts....beside and behind them, there is also a retention pond back in those woods...not sure that is all of them, as there are prob more on the other side of the ball park, but I did not go in that direction....there is the little patch of woods right there off Debarry where Stick man was searching...right past Red Maple, but was told by LE that it back up to someones home, don't think there is too much woods there.....hope this helps

ccane, if you're willing to type it, my eyes are anxiously awaiting to read it.

two things were in my dream the red bow and someone hemorrhaging but I dont know the meaning of either thing so dont read two much into it.

I don't think the "no room in the car" statement by Anna has ever been proven. I don't believe she did say that based on the article I found.

Braddy said she dropped the children off at school around 7:45 a.m. and made sure they got behind the gate and that they were safe...

Later that day, Braddy learned that Somer disappeared while walking home from school...

Braddy, whose daughter is picked up after school by a babysitter, said she was shocked to learn that the area has so many sexual offenders and predators.

http://christinaleachphillips.wordp...mer-thompson-to-school-recalls-monday-oct-19/

I hadn't seen this article before, but it's a good read with some new information about how Somer's last day went.

I don't think the "no room in the car" statement by Anna has ever been proven. I don't believe she did say that based on the article I found.

Braddy said she dropped the children off at school around 7:45 a.m. and made sure they got behind the gate and that they were safe...

Later that day, Braddy learned that Somer disappeared while walking home from school...

Braddy, whose daughter is picked up after school by a babysitter, said she was shocked to learn that the area has so many sexual offenders and predators.

http://christinaleachphillips.wordp...mer-thompson-to-school-recalls-monday-oct-19/

I hadn't seen this article before, but it's a good read with some new information about how Somer's last day went.

NO offence Paris but who the bleep is Christina Leach Phillips ??? I mean besides a blogger....it says Correspondent....but for who? it says Clay Today but I don't see her or her blog connected to Clay Today.....kwim?

Help me out.....is she JUST a blogger? What's her source? Is SHE the source? Was she the interviewer?

:waitasec:

I dunno tarabull. I don't usually sleuth the reporters. She has some other articles published with Clay Today. None of them say if she herself is the interviewer though.

here is another older post about the gano house and a cooler being taken out with something in it
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4327591&postcount=246"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4[/ame]

I see they did not post the pic or that anyone even asked for it

I dunno tarabull. I don't usually sleuth the reporters. She has some other articles published with Clay Today. None of them say if she herself is the interviewer though.

I'm not seeing her as a reporter - can you show me a report by her at Clay Today????....I'm asking because I'm looking but not finding.....You've obviously already found - care to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PCook77