FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so there are two of us...wondering.
3....I see 3......I am gonna go dream about it now.....maybe they had C4 (plastic explosives), in room D-14, and maybe, just maybe one of them smokes SALEMS!!!!!! I will chat tomorrow night guys....sweet dreams to all....

Please... do not refer to the compound before I go to bed!!! Was this dumpster by the compound tara?

Personally, I'd be more interested in the capital sexual battery/lewd battery guy . . . looks like his address in Green Cove Springs is almost across the street from that printing company whose dumpsters were discussed some time ago in connection with some other SO's address . . .

I'm picking up what you are laying down.

NOOOO not the salems too... dreams of this are not sweet cam!!

lol
nitey nite

Please... do not refer to the compound before I go to bed!!! Was this dumpster by the compound tara?

On the same road but the other direction....where it's more industrial.

KWIM?

Yes, IKWYM... I have said it all along... but I could be wrong. Doesnt this person have a son? Am I right that he does and he is an SO too? Who lives in the other house tara? Refresh my tired brain; dont make me go back! It takes me hours to get out!

WE all are Sad, but why do we have to wait....why not NOW?

It would be more than wonderful to find the killer now or 12/14, but I am hoping for wonderful things for the THOMPSON family on 12/14. Throw tomatoes if anyone wants... but I am so :sick: of hearing... all proceeds go to the family.

Yes, IKWYM... I have said it all along... but I could be wrong. Doesnt this person have a son? Am I right that he does and he is an SO too? Who lives in the other house tara? Refresh my tired brain; dont make me go back! It takes me hours to get out!

NO darling...NOT HIM.

This guy is NEW TO ME.

BUT after looking him up....he could certainly be suspect. He has only a petit theft on his record so isn't even an RSO.....yet. (since it seems they've ruled out RSO's from Somer's neighborhood)

Looks like he's a really small guy which would fit with the idea of him being scratched, etc. But I'm not seeing a court case on this arrest, are you? Wouldn't he have been arraigned by now if the arrest was 12-1?

OH that guy... lol, I have no clue...but just continue and ignore me... my brain is not working so well tonight.. um this morning... what day is it? ha ha

I cant stand it.... give me a link... ppp (pretty pretty please)

ok i'm slightly freaking out (again or still not sure which)

I am googling around the dudes address first car I see is blue four door nissan!

After all they said about that being some undercover thing???

whoa... 200,000 bond... and no bond.. definately a bad guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member