FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you get some news soon, even if this isn't the right guy. Have to call it a night for now.

Hope you get some news soon, even if this isn't the right guy. Have to call it a night for now.

Good work tonight zannah! I think you are onto something! Have a great rest!

I'm not sure how I came upon this resource of information (??) shux it may have already been posted here (?!) - it's very possible that HERE maybe where I found it lol but incase I just happened upon it and it hasn't been posted:

Missing Child: Somer Thompson Archive

I read some of the comments, on the second one, I think, about the Gano house. One person says that a neighbor told them that the backpack had been found on Bay Circle.

Another person said that neighbors have an idea of who it could be.

FWIW

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...dents_charged_with_possessing_a_gun_at_school

A MUST read...

[snipped...] WKC, 18, and TJK, 16, both of Orange Park, were arrested Dec. 4. C***** was also charged possessing a weapon on school property, and possession of paraphenalia after deputies say they found him with the gun, as well as a two-bladed knife, 10 .22 caliber shells and a marijuana pipe. Deputies say C***** was given the gun by K******, who got it from another student, ZMM.

It's only a blank screen for me. No story. I remember that they lost the scent and said it could be because of the heat and exhaust, etc. But I didn't believe that at the time, and I don't know if I believe it now. Where did they lose the scent?

the reporter said deberry and gano

Is the DP on 12/1? It looks to me like he did battery at 2 different locations, or am I reading this wrong?

YES DP on 12/1.....and it sure looks like 2 different locations

Capital Sexual Battery P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Capital Sexual Battery (F), at 248 Pringle Cir, Green Cove Springs, FL, on 12/1/2009.
Capital Sexual Battery P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Capital Sexual Battery (F), at 212 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL, on 12/1/2009.
Lewd Battery On Victim 12 - 15 Yrs Old P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Lewd Battery On Victim 12-15 Yrs Old (F), at 212 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL, on 12/1/2009.

LEWD BATTERY PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $100,003.00
LEWD BATTERY ON VICTIM 12-15 YRS OLD PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $100,003.00
CAPITAL SEXUAL BATTERY PRE-TRIAL NO BOND $0.00
Total Bond Amount:$200,006.00

BUT there doesn't appear to be any court docs available - which I find unusual.

the reporter said deberry and gano

The only thing that makes sense is that she got into a car. But aren't those streets really busy? Wouldn't someone notice if a car stopped?

It would be really annoying to have a car stop on a busy street, so you would think someone would notice.

YES DP on 12/1.....and it sure looks like 2 different locations

Capital Sexual Battery P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Capital Sexual Battery (F), at 248 Pringle Cir, Green Cove Springs, FL, on 12/1/2009.
Capital Sexual Battery P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Capital Sexual Battery (F), at 212 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL, on 12/1/2009.

LEWD BATTERY PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $100,003.00
LEWD BATTERY ON VICTIM 12-15 YRS OLD PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $100,003.00
CAPITAL SEXUAL BATTERY PRE-TRIAL NO BOND $0.00
Total Bond Amount:$200,006.00

BUT there doesn't appear to be any court docs available - which I find unusual.

same name, but wrong age, right?

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=13366

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...dents_charged_with_possessing_a_gun_at_school

A MUST read...

[snipped...] WKC, 18, and TJK, 16, both of Orange Park, were arrested Dec. 4. C***** was also charged possessing a weapon on school property, and possession of paraphenalia after deputies say they found him with the gun, as well as a two-bladed knife, 10 .22 caliber shells and a marijuana pipe. Deputies say C***** was given the gun by K******, who got it from another student, ZMM.

Umm....ICP/Juggalo kids?? It's funny, I found a MS before for one of these kids (TJK). And brought up some questions in previous thread about the ICP following in OP. Now MS is private. From my surfing, it seems there are quite a few kids in OP with connections to ICP, as per MS pages. Hmmm....

Umm....ICP/Juggalo kids?? It's funny, I found a MS before for one of these kids (TJK). And brought up some questions in previous thread about the ICP following in OP. Now MS is private. From my surfing, it seems there are quite a few kids in OP with connections to ICP, as per MS pages. Hmmm....

Why did you find this kid? Was he related somehow to someone being sleuthed?

I'm wondering if there is a connection somehow?

There is a family with same last name of one of kids on Red Maple Ct....off of DeBarry.

That's right....LOL....wrong age.

The DP from 12/1 is not an RSO he only has petit theft on his record.

OK. I'll quit looking for him . It seems like a popular name for RSO's.

Have to go to bed. All these sleuthing things sound so possible. So many choices. It's disturbing that there are so many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen