Prosecutors Ask For Hearing On How Baez Is Getting Paid

kc also told her parents that *some guy* gave her JB name, at a jail visit

i really dont think it was her parents

could this have been something to do with what she said to her parents about *dont worry i havent said anything*....after her parents said something like *we forgive you if you said anything*.....this was after she had just got done seeing the jail counselor ....

why does everything have to be so coded in this case.....for pete's sake tell us how JB and team is getting paid......if its not illegal then whats the problem?...why does the person who is footing the bil not want to be associated with KC?....why are they hiding?

to me .....it looks like CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY is paying the bil's! :(

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/28/attorney-of-record-in-record-time/

*And while by no means exhaustive, you can exclude this possibility by conducting a search on the Orange County Clerk’s website for all cases that Jose Baez handled from September 22, 2005 (his date of admission) to July 18, 2008 (the day after Casey Anthony’s arrest).*

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
does anyone know how to do this?......i would like to search what other cases JB was doing.....:)

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/28/attorney-of-record-in-record-time/

*And while by no means exhaustive, you can exclude this possibility by conducting a search on the Orange County Clerk’s website for all cases that Jose Baez handled from September 22, 2005 (his date of admission) to July 18, 2008 (the day after Casey Anthony’s arrest).*

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
does anyone know how to do this?......i would like to search what other cases JB was doing.....:)

At your link, click "criminal and traffic case records"; on the page that comes up under "search by" click "attorney" type in his name and it will come up with all his cases.

At your link, click "criminal and traffic case records"; on the page that comes up under "search by" click "attorney" type in his name and it will come up with all his cases.

thank you! :)

...actually, if you click on it, it lists the theft as 7/10.

i see that.....but why was it dated july 8th?

if its a type-O....why is it like that over a year later?

RHornsby speculates on how Baez was hired as Casey's attorney. He does not believe that an inmate gave her his number. After a quite lengthy blog, his best guess seems to be that one of Casey's ex-boyfriends had used Baez in the past, and he believes it is Jesse Grund.

That reminded me of what Jesse told Amy in text messages to Amy on 22nd July 2008.

At 3. 3 pm- ok tell troy not to tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
3.51pm - they are coming. Harris is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He own the rosen hospitality school.i reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message and has put his support behind us....

Not sure whose support he's referring to here; his, Amy's or Casey's.

Thanks for your post. I was trying to remember who it was that Jesse said was donating money. A person of that kind of means surely would easily have been able to give a retainer to Baez. Ironic that based on his affinity for Jesse and likely Jesse's family , this friend would be so generous to a friend of his. Not only would Casey not, nor mom and pop, be grateful, ever grateful and humble toward Jesse...she and they tried to frame him in repayment for helping her! That tells me all I need to know about miss Casey. o/t It appears once again you members here solve all the great mysteries for Mr. Hornsby in advance. He should do a search for all the right answers right here at home. I am saying this in good fun and mean NO disrespect. We welcome him back.

Sleutherontheside - can you expand on that? I don't know anything about this at all. Please?

ok...sorry if this is a dumb question.....not sure if this is the right thread either..im looking thru JB clients and other cases to find a connection...

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

why is the fraud/theft dates below closed?

9/4/08 closed
9/4/08 closed
9/15/08 closed

but this one court pending?

7/8/08 crminal felony theft/fraud

are they not all the same?.....but yet the most current ones are closed now....only the one with the wrong ....or what seems to be the wrong date on it ....still opened?

LOL - I agree. I do not think it is him at all.

Me think it is a mafia type involved in sex and drugs. Perhaps PB would have good reason? I do not know.
I still would ask WHY? why is someone paying so much for this case? there must be a real big reason.
surly a book "rights" will ever recoup all the legal fees. It is not for the book or the movie...NO WAY.
It is for the reason that would lead to the deed, and unravel much. JMHO
oh and I would be inclined to look into the bad photos as a link to that direction......
I am sure Casey was up to no good, I am sure, that if she revels this "no good" what ever it was,
others will come tumbling... I do believe there is money coming for a REASON.

I think it's very possible that Casey was involved in something that resulted in the "bad pictures." She didn't seem to make much in the way of money with it, but she may know something that would cause others to lose a lot of money and/or be prosecuted. That might be the source of the defense funding.

ok...sorry if this is a dumb question.....not sure if this is the right thread either..im looking thru JB clients and other cases to find a connection...

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Search.aspx?ID=100&NodeID=100%2c101%2c102%2c103%2c200%2c201%2c202%2c203%2c204%2c205%2c206%2c207%2c208%2c209%2c210%2c211%2c212%2c213%2c214%2c215%2c216%2c217%2c300%2c301%2c302%2c303%2c304%2c305%2c306%2c307%2c308%2c309%2c310%2c311%2c312%2c313%2c314%2c315%2c316%2c317%2c318%2c319%2c320%2c321%2c322%2c400%2c401%2c402%2c403%2c404%2c405%2c406%2c407%2c500%2c501%2c502%2c503%2c504%2c505%2c507%2c508%2c600%2c601%2c602%2c603%2c604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

why is the fraud/theft dates below closed?

9/4/08 closed
9/4/08 closed
9/15/08 closed

but this one court pending?

7/8/08 crminal felony theft/fraud

are they not all the same?.....but yet the most current ones are closed now....only the one with the wrong ....or what seems to be the wrong date on it ....still opened?
If I read it correctly, they've been consolidated into one...and sent to Judge Strickland (that surprised me a little bit).

ETA: check dates 9/22 and 9/25/08. There was a consolidation and transfer of "divisions".

If I read it correctly, they've been consolidated into one...and sent to Judge Strickland (that surprised me a little bit).

me too!

with the wrong date and all....gzzzz

thank you for always responding to my questions :)

RHornsby speculates on how Baez was hired as Casey's attorney. He does not believe that an inmate gave her his number. After a quite lengthy blog, his best guess seems to be that one of Casey's ex-boyfriends had used Baez in the past, and he believes it is Jesse Grund.

That reminded me of what Jesse told Amy in text messages to Amy on 22nd July 2008.

At 3. 3 pm- ok tell troy not to tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
3.51pm - they are coming. Harris is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He own the rosen hospitality school.i reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message and has put his support behind us....

Thank you so much for that information I did not remember this at all.
But I am questioning why would someone of Mr. Harris Rose standings put himself into a case as messy as Casey & the Anthony's.
I can see him supporting Jessey, I can see him advising him, and helping but putting millions on a Casey defense, I don't get it at all. Rich men are not in their positions because they are dumb. :waitasec: I see no way this is in his best interest.

I think it's very possible that Casey was involved in something that resulted in the "bad pictures." She didn't seem to make much in the way of money with it, but she may know something that would cause others to lose a lot of money and/or be prosecuted. That might be the source of the defense funding.
I agree, those pictures would be a link to people who are involved in unsavory things.
They would have an interest in paying. because nude photos, drugs, is a billion dollar business.

Thank you so much for that information I did not remember this at all.
But I am questioning why would someone of Mr. Harris Rose standings put himself into a case as messy as Casey & the Anthony's.
I can see him supporting Jessey, I can see him advising him, and helping but putting millions on a Casey defense, I don't get it at all. Rich men are not in their positions because they are dumb. :waitasec: I see no way this is in his best interest.
I think Jesse mentioned Harris R. as a source to obtain money for finding Caylee, maybe a reward amount. It says in this article that HR is a great businessman, but also a philanthropist that helps kids in the area.

Does Harris Rosen get a fair shot from the Sentinel?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2007/08/does-harris-ros.html

I can not find any record of Baez ever being a lawyer for Grund at all. I would be interested in knowing how R Hornsby came up with that connection and if he has any proof of Grund being defended by Baez. A while back (seems like ages now) before I was registered to post here there was some speculation about a wealthy Fl businessman that may have paid for Baez and co. to defend Casey. I looked up the man and his known "friends" and found that the man and Baez had one "friend" in common. Unfortunately I can no longer remember the mans name and I threw away my paper with the information on it.

I can not find any record of Baez ever being a lawyer for Grund at all. I would be interested in knowing how R Hornsby came up with that connection and if he has any proof of Grund being defended by Baez. A while back (seems like ages now) before I was registered to post here there was some speculation about a wealthy Fl businessman that may have paid for Baez and co. to defend Casey. I looked up the man and his known "friends" and found that the man and Baez had one "friend" in common. Unfortunately I can no longer remember the mans name and I threw away my paper with the information on it.

I also checked attorneys GA and JG (both work with JB) and neither of them represented JG - in Orange County at least (didn't check any other counties). It is interesting to see who GA has represented in the past though... JB himself. Sorry for the OT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back