WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greydiggity, I totally agree with about 99% of what you say. i think your theories are right on, or at least very, very close...good job.

greydiggity - I am not picking on you honest - but this is THEORY and/or SPECULATION, correct? LE and/or media have never posted any of this, correct?

To everyone - When posting theory, speculation and/or rumor - please, please identify it as such. If it is not identified, some posters take it as fact and it can cause great confusion. Theories and speculation are always welcome - the posts just need to be identified as such. Rumor is acceptable as long as it is identified as RUMOR.

Thanks,

Salem

Just reiterating what AutumnRose was speculating about being knocked out first. OBVIOUS SPECULATION. Not rumor, non substantiated anything. JUST MO backing up what poster said, which is why I quoted her.

Greydiggity, I totally agree with about 99% of what say. i think your theories are right on, or at least very, very colse...good job.

Thank you, and I will work on the other 1%. And right back at you!!

Does anyone think we are barking up the wrong tree? Is he really capable of doing this? Does anyone really know him? Has anyone seen him or have first hand knowledge that it was indeed HIM that was taken in for the polygraph? I'm sure he is laying low regardless of his involvement or lack-there-of, but he has to come out for air. I can't believe all you locals are not casing him!!

I'm not convinced it was JB. However, I'm not convinced it wasn't :crazy:

If there is any truth to all the rumors about Mackenzie's state when she was found, like you said earlier, I would have a very difficult time believing that WC and/or the BF were involved here. I would seriously be looking more at gang and even, girl gang activity. Serious mutilation of the face/head does not sound like someone that loved her, it sounds like someone jealous of her and teaching her a lesson.

If I was to profile this case (and I know nothing about profiling) based on what we KNOW (and not what we have heard) - I would go with someone that knew and cared about Mackenzie, and quite possibly a woman.

If I add all the rumors/speculation - I would go with girl gang activity. Or maybe a couple of very jealous girls. I would put their ages between 16-25 and I would think that at least 2 were involved.

Salem

I would think that if her keys were missing, it would have been noted in reports. I never saw a mention of them before today, here.

Not necessarily. Could be part of the investigation they want to keep quiet, checking with all persons close to her etc. IDK. I too thought that it was interesting that nothing was ever said about keys.

I've been lurking for a few days now, reading up on everything. Great job everyone! I have heard a lot of the rumor's you are sharing here as well. Is there a certain post count you have to have in order to view the pictures that were posted here?

Welcome, AnotherLocal!

I'm guessing there might be a minimum number (50?) of posts before you get full privileges. One way to get your post count up, is to go to the Game Room and participate in the countdown thread. They count backwards (started at one million), and you can reach 50 in about a half hour if you stay right at it. :)

Again, welcome to websleuths! We love everyone but especially love hearing from the locals, who always have a lot more insight into the case! :)

Link to current countdown thread:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
(FYI: They keep threads to 500 posts (for accuracy), and then start a new thread.)

Just reiterating what AutumnRose was speculating about being knocked out first. OBVIOUS SPECULATION. Not rumor, non substantiated anything. JUST MO backing up what poster said, which is why I quoted her.

I see.... I understand now. I thought you were telling AutumnRose that she was right, that is how it happened. But you were saying - you agreed with her speculation that Mackenzie was probably knocked unconscious first. Okay, I got it :crazy: Thanks!

Salem

Salem ... Did you mean JB or JF or JBF? :confused:

Add to the list of things I have heard from a good source, the fact that MAC did have a bag over her head when found. Two possible reasons for this are to keep blood evidence from transferring to carpets, clothing, etc. and/or the fact that many times when someone kills a person close to them they do this so as to not have to "face" the victim.
Personally, I am leaning toward it being the latter.

Not necessarily. Could be part of the investigation they want to keep quiet, checking with all persons close to her etc. IDK. I too thought that it was interesting that nothing was ever said about keys.

I think the keys are a HUGE deal. This is a major piece that had been left out of this puzzle. The car was locked, so SOMEONE locked the doors. Did they lock them inside intentionally so she could not try to escape? Does anyone know if her car would have automatic locks or is it quite old and has to be key locked? This is a point they have left out of the investigation. :waitasec:

BTW- Salem, thank you for the great job you are doing with this forum. You do a great job of keeping us on the straight and narrow and not getting carried away. So...Thanks!!

If there is any truth to all the rumors about Mackenzie's state when she was found, like you said earlier, I would have a very difficult time believing that WC and/or the BF was involved here. I would seriously be looking more at gang and even, girl gang activity. Serious mutilation of the face/head does not sound like someone that loved her, it sounds like someone jealous of her and teaching her a lesson.

If I was to profile this case (and I know nothing about profiling) based on what we KNOW (and not what we have heard) - I would go with someone that knew and cared about Mackenzie, and quite possibly a woman.

If I add all the rumors/speculation - I would go with girl gang activity. Or maybe a couple of very jealous girls. I would put their ages between 16-25 and I would think that at least 2 were involved.

Salem

Whatever the mutilation to her face/body, we know it was most likely able to be hidden cosmetically (if there was any). FB comments from WC indicate that she was going to sit with Mac's body and get to hold her hand one last time. To me this either indicates that she has a cast iron constitution, the damage was not that severe, or the mortitian was able to do some serious magic.

If there is any truth to all the rumors about Mackenzie's state when she was found, like you said earlier, I would have a very difficult time believing that WC and/or the BF was involved here. I would seriously be looking more at gang and even, girl gang activity. Serious mutilation of the face/head does not sound like someone that loved her, it sounds like someone jealous of her and teaching her a lesson.

Salem

I should think suspicions of it being gang related might account for the family's silence..........WC's repeated calls to 911 (fear?) and I.C.E involvement and the rumor of a trip to Mexico by an E. Wenatchee authority?(poster on WW website today)

It doesn't equal a murderer necessarily, but it could help to explain some of the choices she has made. Why would she be dating someone with such an extensive criminal history? She had to have known his relation to Spillman!

Melissa W...what "criminal" history are you referring to? There is nothing that indicates he's ever had a criminal history...or atleast not from what I know or have found. Public records shows he's had financial issues, but that is not criminal. His relation to the Spillman case or Spillman's sister does not make him a criminal, since he was clearly never convicted of anything. The only reason I'm asking/questioning what you've said is because I don't remember ever hearing about any criminal part of his past, so if you have info we don't, could you please elaborate?

I found the Chelan County Regional Jail inmate sheets, and have looked at the inmates with the last name R, but nothing is jumping out at me. How about a first initial?:waitasec:

I should think suspicions of it being gang related might account for the family's silence..........WC's repeated calls to 911 (fear?) and I.C.E involvement and the rumor of a trip to Mexico by an E. Wenatchee authority?(poster on WW website today)

I'm sorry guys, I just don't buy the gang related theories myself. I feel this was done by someone who once cared deeply for her.

Whatever the mutilation to her face/body, we know it was most likely able to be hidden cosmetically (if there was any). FB comments from WC indicate that she was going to sit with Mac's body and get to hold her hand one last time. To me this either indicates that she has a cast iron constitution, the damage was not that severe, or the mortitian was able to do some serious magic.

I had a best friend killed in a head-on collision (sans seatbelt or airbag) with a semi-truck. Mortician's magic: open casket funeral. So, sad to say, the damage may have been quite unpleasant.

I'm sorry guys, I just don't buy the gang related theories myself. I feel this was done by someone who once cared deeply for her.

I have a feeling that most of us are also leaning in that direction. I imagine LE has to check out all angles, though. If nothing else, to eliminate someone as a POI or for future prosecution/defense angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear