WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this site and also a local, living in Wenatchee my entire life. I believe if it was gang related, our LE wouldn't be holding their cards so close to their vest. I believe, like many of you, something more sinister happened to Mac.

Welcome! I agree with you here!

All of this just BREAKS MY HEART, and I didn't even know the young lady.

Driving by the spec home today creaped me out. Seeing WC name on the sign in the lawn, the tire tracks in the driveway, the fact it's big and beautiful and the rear of the home reminds me of the pictures of the CB home. I won't be going by again, that's forsure!

I am DYING to see a picture of JF. Since his home was foreclosed on, and he filed bankruptcy (right?) is he still working? Where does he spend his days? It would be easy as hell to find out if he's a POI, if LE is sitting around the corner 24/7.

Welcome! I agree with you here!

All of this just BREAKS MY HEART, and I didn't even know the young lady.

Driving by the spec home today creaped me out. Seeing WC name on the sign in the lawn, the tire tracks in the driveway, the fact it's big and beautiful and the rear of the home reminds me of the pictures of the CB home. I won't be going by again, that's forsure!

I am DYING to see a picture of JF. Since his home was foreclosed on, and he filed bankruptcy (right?) is he still working? Where does he spend his days? It would be easy as hell to find out if he's a POI, if LE is sitting around the corner 24/7.

That was my EXACT thought when I saw the pics on the real estate site!! Yet another creepy coincidence!

Can anybody else who either spends a great deal of time in CB or has friends or family members there verify if the figure 8 brodie marks have been there since BEFORE 2/9?

hopeful- can you answer the questions ispywithmylittle_i asked about what JF does and such?

I wish I could, but I'm at a loss there too. He's in construction, so if there's not a lot of work he's got down time. What he does on that down time is beyond me. I'll see if I can find out...but I can't make any guarantees.

Melissa, it has posted on here that he owns a contruction company. Also that he is currently getting divorced from wife #3 and has 3 small children, his house is in foreclosure and he has filed for bankruptcy. All info that has been posted, not info that I can verify.

Melissa, it has posted on here that he owns a contruction company. Also that he is currently getting divorced from wife #3 and has 3 small children, his house is in foreclosure and he has filed for bankruptcy. All info that has been posted, not info that I can verify.

He only has 2 small children.

Whoever you are, I hope your soul is living a life of hell right now! With guilt, nightmares, and paranoia of being caught. Because you will be caught and you will pay for the murder of Mackenzie N. Cowell!!!!

If someone can give me the court cause no. for his divorce, I can look on another website and see if there are any restraining orders, accusations of DV, etc. I don't know his full name so I don't know "who" to search for on the Washington courts website.

If someone can give me the court cause no. for his divorce, I can look on another website and see if there are any restraining orders, accusations of DV, etc. I don't know his full name so I don't know "who" to search for on the Washington courts website.

quote from justiceformackenzie
Found some interesting stuff on mom's bf. For one he is still married, and has a 3 year old and a baby with his wife. He filed for divorce but never finalized, but he listed his address as living at Eagle Rock (WC's address?). He apparently has some big time money issues. Most of his cases were for being sued for non-payment of taxes and in his divorce he said he was filing bankruptcy.

Autumn Rose, If my memoery serves me correctly, if you look back at the pics on mls listing it shows the back yard without brodies. I believe on many of the sights they have dates.I recall one set of photos of the back yard in Late Dec09 or early Jan10 and there was no brody marks. Im still diggin for the link... bare with me Im new

He doesn't live there and hasn't for quite some time. The house is in Foreclosure.

I checked this on the douglas county website. It is now a rental owned by a local attorney who also has other rental properties.

Does anyone happen to know where I can find the information for the walk for Mackenzie on saturday?

quote from justiceformackenzie
Found some interesting stuff on mom's bf. For one he is still married, and has a 3 year old and a baby with his wife. He filed for divorce but never finalized, but he listed his address as living at Eagle Rock (WC's address?). He apparently has some big time money issues. Most of his cases were for being sued for non-payment of taxes and in his divorce he said he was filing bankruptcy.

This is correct, but add a year to the children's ages....either the date on the records was misread or the records themselves were off by one year.

I've been thinking. Have we determined for sure that Mackenzie was actually at her abandoned car? I thought we hadn't. I thought LE had stated that "someone parked her car there without anyone noticing." In other words, she didn't drive it there. Rumor is footprints were not hers. HOWEVER, dogs DID get a scent that began at the car and stopped when it hit the pavement. So, that DOES put her there. She locked her car. (where are the keys) Or, was she already dead and was lifted out of her car and placed in another vehicle (since the prints allegedly weren't hers) that met there to make the transport to the place she was discovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann